Roll Call

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Demolition is fun, but can only be as fun as the goals set for such a practice. Explosions are entertaining, but what could be better than being able to be the explosion and live to tell about it?
Byò⌐
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

"To crush your enemies; to see them driven before you. and to hear the lamentation of the women."-Conan
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert what the heck are you going on about?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Cyanide wrote:...but what could be better than being able to be the explosion and live to tell about it?

He asked :lol:
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Do'H!!( goes away shaking his head.)
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Conan.. heh, Grace Jones is the toughest man I ever seen.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Ah crap. I've been marked by the words of Conan now :shock: Well I suppose it is a good quote though... *gets the steel wool and diesel still*
Byò⌐
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

You think that's going to help? :D
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*hands Cyanide a 9 volt battery* That should light the wool just fine. Just make sure to get the hell back real quick.

And yes, Sakura's panhandle as Cyanide was referring to. Happens to be mine too. BTW, Cyanide, have you contacted the River City Psychics?
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

I haven't had much of a chance outside of when I'm sleeping and even then, with the way I am known in the astral "sector" that I frequent; you know that I tend to get caught up in other ...dealings... I will contact them as soon as I can though, unless you get there first which I feel that you have.
Byò⌐
Hannah

Wow

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everybody,

My Pa says this is the spot where new folks ta this Society traditionaly post their first message, so I thought it was a great spot ta put mine.

So, my name is Hannah, I know it tells ya that when I post, but I feel it's polite ta introduce yourself rather than ta let the computer do it for ya.

Not much ta tell about me. I'm about 14, I've lived my life on a compound until my Pa came and rescued me. He had a lot of help from y'all and I'm ever so greatful to y'all.

I wish Ma could have come with me, but she has ta stay put 'cause she's married ta the guy I thought was my Pa.

Anyway, thanks again ta all of those who helped rescue me and I hope ta meet the rest of y'all really soon.

Hannah.

PS: Which one of y'all's the squirrel?
Last edited by Hannah on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will be who I chose to be.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Nice to see you posting here, Hannah. ^_^ Glad to see you could join us.

Hit Squirrel's around; give her time. I'm sure she'll say hi.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Heyas Kiddo! I'm glad you decided to join us here. :D
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Your manners are impeccable, young lady. Welcome. I do hope that a "graven image" of the fat laughing man would not be found offensive by the two of you. (It is a traditional gift to a new familly where I am from, If it is innapropriate in your case I shall have to find something else that is not.)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Shang Li wrote:Your manners are impeccable, young lady. Welcome. I do hope that a "graven image" of the fat laughing man would not be found offensive by the two of you. (It is a traditional gift to a new familly where I am from, If it is innapropriate in your case I shall have to find something else that is not.)

Hello again Shang Li,

I asked my Pa what you were talkin' about and he directed me to this really neat website with all sorts of information on it. He tells me that when I start learnin' stuff for myself I could go on and add to it.

So on the site I found out about the Buddha. He's kinda cute, do you know that? Anyway, so I'm reading about how it's a symbol for good luck and prosperity. How can I get offended by someone givin' me that?

Thank ya for your wonderful gift Shang Li, and when I get the chance I'll send you something too.

Hannah

PS: Why is he so fat?
Last edited by Hannah on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Hannah wrote:PS: Why is he so fat?

Yeah? What does he put in that rice?
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Ms. Hannah, you have already given me gifts worth far more than I can every repay, like Ms. Molly, you gave given me a smile on my face and a reminder of why I follow this path, instead of simply moving on in peace. Any service I may be able to provide would be but trifles in comparison, even were I to bring you all the treasures of an emperor's court.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Shang Li wrote:Ms. Hannah, you have already given me gifts worth far more than I can every repay, like Ms. Molly, you gave given me a smile on my face and a reminder of why I follow this path, instead of simply moving on in peace. Any service I may be able to provide would be but trifles in comparison, even were I to bring you all the treasures of an emperor's court.

Wow. I ain't hardly done a thing for any of y'all and you act like the Good Lord sent a daughter this time. My Pa may be a good man, but he is a man, I assure y'all.

Thank y'all so much.

I'm still goin' ta pay ya back when I can.

Hannah

PS: You didn't tell me what made him so fat. :lol:
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

It is just that I so rarely have anything to smile about young one. The value of a thing is often based upon it's rarity.

I do not belive that Mr. Caliburn is more than a man, I just consider a smile to be of that great a value.

"Wealth is not measured in gold, or jewels. Let us say, rather, that true riches are measured in those things that cannot be bought, friendship, happiness, and love" I wish I could claim those words, but they are not mine, I merely share what I was given.
Bert_the_Turtle

What good are the words of wise men if no one shares them? :)
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

So many poets.

Hannah

PS: Glad I made ya smile . . . but I still mean ta pay ya back!
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yep,

Hannah, you are never gonna find a better bunch of "uncles" than here. And I think that everyone will agree with me on that.

So if ya' need anything, don't be affraid to ask.

PS: You like ponnies right?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You guys better not start spoiling my daughter already. I've had her less than a week.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok, ok, we'll give you a month before she gets spoiled rotten :lol:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That's better. I want a comfortable lead before I have ta start competing for her love and affection.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I don't think that competing for her love and affection is a worry you'll have to face.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Yes I like ponies, and horses and cows and ducks and goats and sheep and all the other critters we had on the farm.

Unfortunately I don't know if I'll be able to have so many critters now, I don't think we're gonna be livin' on a farm.

Hannah

PS: Ain't no competition . . . but I am not gonna discourage anybody from bein' generous . . . especially ta me.
Bert_the_Turtle

So, have you met Mr. Fluffers yet Hannah? And something tells me you and Hit Squirrel would hit it off nicely.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bert,

Yeah, I met Mr. Fluffers. I like him. He likes me.

Hannah

PS: I don't know if he'll like me that much longer. I've decided he needs a bath.
Bert_the_Turtle

Hahaha! About time the mangy old cat got a bath. You might want to wear some kevlar arm guards :lol: