My Nightmare

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Grace

Re: My Nightmare

Post by Grace »

You know Mr. Caliburn, you have my sympathies, you truly do. I would go bat shit crazy in your situation. And I can understand being powerless around dangerous things that have such... advantages. I suppose the only 'advantage' I have over you is that I have no one close to me.

Okay, so its not going to kill Hannah. She's still a potential target for mind games though. And unless its recent behavior has been an elaborate feint, she would seem to be the key to eventual victory... hopefully for your side.

In the last year, has anyone new entered your life? Possibly online. Has someone re-entered the picture, someone you would trust but might be able to disguise themselves from Miss Solstice and Hannah somehow?

You know, about the sister thing. I actually started typing out Sarah (that's the woman's name, from the compound, right?) when I realized you'd specifically said sister. So I just went back and used what was in the thread as I realized I really didn't have any idea who she really was. Anyway, it's good to see someone as paranoid as me, using codes.

It's an interesting riddle, Mr. Caliburn. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to share it with you.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

I don't know if this is true or not, but didn't your doppleganger "Not Ron" team up with Jeremiah Dark once to try and take you out Ron? He seems to make alot of dark alliances and that just doesn't sit well. Aren't you affraid he may unite some of the evil forces that you guys face off against?
" Don't ever come between a wolf and her pups. Ever!!! "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's worked with a few I'd rather not run into again. Jeremiah, Khavik, the spider creature at the old asylum, the Devil Ghost, that demon thing that Bloodbane killed on his last mission . . . that's just whats at the tip of my tongue.

The longer Not Me is silent, the worse I think it's going to get.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

Huh. So I was wondering.

What happens to Hannah if he gets taken down for good? Anything?
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He seemed to have been destroyed at least once - he also seems to be able to respawn himself somehow.

I don't know if for good is an option. I think best we can hope for is contained.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

A nightmare indeed.

Perhaps the answer is to ship Hannah off to a Tibeten monastary so that she may learn the discipline required to contain it.

I see no other way to defeat the nightmare. Only the symptons.
-Oscar Wilde.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Nemesis

I'd go in a heartbeat if I thought it'd work.

Hannah

PS: He's a clever one though - I wouldn't be half surprised if he arranged for that thing in the toilet so I'd have to let him go.
I will be who I chose to be.
Cessiel

Post by Cessiel »

When Pandora opens her box, only hope remains.
I can help.
Although perhaps not in the way you would want or could imagine.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Hannah wrote:Hi Nemesis

I'd go in a heartbeat if I thought it'd work.

Hannah

PS: He's a clever one though - I wouldn't be half surprised if he arranged for that thing in the toilet so I'd have to let him go.

If it's any consolation, I'm not actually suggesting you go to Tibet. This is just a curious puzzle. I prefer problems where shooting it is one of the possible solutions.

Kinda reminds me of that movie... I think it was Fallen. The guy takes the demon Azrael out to the wilderness and commits suicide while possessed. But the demon gets away by possessing a cat. When I realized that the demon had been narrating the whole thing through with the protangonists voice and told us so at the start of the movie, I just felt so damn dirty.

P.S.

I'm not suggesting you try anything like that!
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Have ya' ever tried just capturin' that guy and lockin' him up somewhere. Then buryin' that somewhere in a ton of concrete. The disposin' of that concrete in the bottom of the ocean.

Just a thought.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not Me seems to be able to jump in and out of physical existence at will - in the blink of an eye. He's been able to use that trick to escape destruction more than once.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ever try usin' some magic amulet or somethin' along those lines. I'm KT must've had somethin' like that layin' round.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I think Not Ron is so difficult to kill because he is closer to a thought or ideal than anything else. It is, of course, very hard to kill an ideal.

Just my opinion mind you.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

SO hire a psychic assassin to take the guy out. Maybe a psychic bullet would kill him. :lol:
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The mental discipline of a tibetan monk.....there are worse ideas.

If you cannot send the child to the master (although I cannot think of a safer place) then why not see if you can send the teacher to the child?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

We need to do something.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

My plan for the moment was to find a master familiar with her and her abilities - those plans are now being amended.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm so sorry, Ron... I didn't mean for things to turn out this way.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not entirely your fault - a lot of that was well beyond your control.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, but...

Listen. I'll do what I can for you and Hannah. I owe you guys that much.

Hannah, contact me, okay? I need to know what's going on, completely, so I can understand better how to help you understand yourself.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Thanks so much KT.

Return to “War Stories”