Back on Board!!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Fine, fine, I'll bring dinner over later then and we can talk.

I hope you guys like boneless, skinless chicken breast and black beans and rice.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

If by boneless, skinless chicken breast and black beans and rice you meant vodka, then yes.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone

Bert and I went fer a walk after dinner when I described how I set it all up. He called my plan "cunning."

I've never been called cunning before.

I like it.

Hannah

PS: Thanks for dinner and books Bert.
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

You're welcome kiddo. It was fun ^____^
Logos

Post by Logos »

Sorry, I might be derailing the true purpose of this thread, but I just wanted to say that Zack and I hope to be "Back on Board" the Lazlo train again here. Sorry, things have just been a little hectic, and if everyone's curious enough, there can be more on that later, but the biggest point is that we're going to try to be more available to Lazlo associates for future missions. Kor does have an announcement to make, though, and he'll be here with that message in just a short while.

Oh, and Bert, that sounds absolutely delicious. Kor and I aren't exactly chefs, so maybe you can cook for US again sometime in the future? Thanks again for inviting us to the party, the time there was one of the most laid back I've had in quite a while.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Kor, Logos, y'all're always welcome over here, too. Just give us a heads-up, okay?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Absolutely, glad to hear you guys had fun.

But am I allowed in your house again? :lol:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I have a feeling it will all depend on you leaving the explosives at home, or at least in the car.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And no surprises, either, Bert. :?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

How about good surprises?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

No.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

I guess you guys didn't want a Nintendo Wii then.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

There'd be more messages with "Coulda been a bomb, you fool!" all over it. Knowing you, you'd have taken the laser reader out to use as some sort of remote detonation device anyway. :?
Bert_the_Turtle

Never!

Absolutely not!

A detonator wand where you point at the bombps you want to set off, that maybe.

But no, show some faith man!

*Sobs*
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Aw, now see what you did? You made the poor, boom-happy guy cry! :D
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Guys

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, I spent most of my holidays grounded 'cause on the last day before the break I got in trouble at achool fer streakin'

It wasn't my fault, honest. While I was in tha shower after gym class (they insist we shower even though I didn't even hafta work up a sweat ta score 25 points durin' tha basketball game) someone grabed all my clothes and my towel and all my stuff.

When I came out of the shower there weren't no-one in the change room or the gym I could ask ta get my other clothes from my locker, so what could I do? I ran from the gym ta my locker but I got stopped by the principal.

She gave me her jacket and took me to my locker ta get my extra clothes while I explained what happened. She promised me whoever did it would get in trouble and we went back ta the change room ta find out who did it.

'cept when we got back all my stuff was there exactly where I'd left it before I took the shower.

I guess it's cause of all the other stuff that's been goin' on the Principal decided that I'd made the whole story up an' I got suspended fer the first week back after New Year's.

Pa wasn't very happy about this. Bert and the folks from Legacy didn't manage ta find out anythin' about who did it either.

I know you're thinkin' how could Pa get me in trouble fer this . . . it wasn't my fault.

Well when I got outta school that day, I sees Christine and her boyfriend in his car out front. They was laughin' at me as Pa led me ta the car (the Principal made him come ta pick me up) and I just got so mad that I grabbed a rock and thew it at them. The car's window deflected my aim, otherwise I woulda caught Christine square between the eyes, as it is, the rock crashed through the window an' took out the rearview mirror too.

So that's why Pa had ta ground me.

Hannah

PS: At least I was offa school grounds when I threw the rock - school can't do anything about it.

PPS: Pa gave me a long lecture on how ta compensate for glass when I'm throwin' rocks or shootin' at what's on the otherside.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The same thing happened to me once in High School.

I'm probably gonna get chewed out by many for telling you this, but here's how you can get some payback. It worked for me.

Your standard "Popular" kid has ONE major weakness: Their reputation. Ruin that and you ruin them. Find some dirt on them, and get it out into the open. Whisper campaigns, pictures e-mailed to everyone in school, they all work.

I spent quite a good bit of time getting back at the guys who pulled that prank on me. By the end of the year, they were pariahs.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

GS . . . The principal made it clear to me, if she's involved in another incident before the end of this school year, I'm going to need to look for another school for her.

So she is not going to be trying to get any payback.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Considering the number of incidents shes already been in, and the rate at which they have been occuring, I'd go ahead and start looking up new schools.

Not to mention that when her enemies at school get wind of this, and they will, they'll do everything in their power to make her screw up.

She might as well get some payback before the inevitable happens.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Which throws away everything I'm trying to do with her.

I want her to live a normal life, not turn into a juvenile delinquent.

I know there are going to be plenty of adjustment issues coming from where she did - heck it's been more than a decade and I'm probably far from well adjusted - but the entire point of getting her out of that place was to give her a chance for normalcy.

Delta Sierra
Eilonwy Solstice

Her enemies?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

GhostSpider wrote:Considering the number of incidents shes already been in, and the rate at which they have been occuring, I'd go ahead and start looking up new schools.

Not to mention that when her enemies at school get wind of this, and they will, they'll do everything in their power to make her screw up.

She might as well get some payback before the inevitable happens.

Her . . . enemies? Do you mean Christine, or do you mean our enemies? I know fully well that girls can be cruel during these years, but come on, Konrad. It’s just a phase growing up . . . isn’t it?

And please don’t talk about “payback.” If the entire world lived by “Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth,” we’d all be blind and toothless.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I know, you've got a point, Ei, but let's face it: even when Hannah's not even doing anything, situations occur where she ends up getting in trouble. Whether it's her fault or not (lately the more common) it still will happen. I think, at this point in her like, we should all just accept that she's not going to have a "normal life". She's special, and you either accept it and accommodate for it, or you stay in denial and have to shop for new schools every few months.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

We're trying to look into every lead we can to prove conspiracy against her, and consequently prove her innocence in a lot of the previous incidents, but it's been hard going.

These kids are practically professionals at covering their tracks... I've seen repeat murderers leave more of a trail behind.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Apparently the kids aren't the only ones covering their tracks.

Hannah won't be using the computer for a while, she's not been letting me in on some important details.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Listen to your Pa, Hannah.

He's there to help you. If you bring things to his attention before a teacher or security camera does, you're much better positioned for a more favourable outcome.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We had a long, loud talk about that.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Hopefully this time she gets it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hopefully . . . but the efforts ran into a snag along the way.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Snags. I hate snags.
Almost aways inevitable, however.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Resistance from an unexpected quarter.

Delta Sierra