The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Uh anyone know who these D.E.U.S. Characters are I checked the page they listed, and while they sound sort of ok. I can't see how they can be of any help here.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sounds communist to me actually.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

We could ask them, in a way that doesn't make it sound like we're talking about them as if they're not here...? >.>
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

We would be happy to share any information is requested. Records of our service are available publicly, and easily obtained through us directly. Rest assured, Rain, that we are indeed capable of helping, and would appreciate the opportunity to share our message as well.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

i checked out the page too. is that a cornfield, or something?
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

KonThaak wrote:We could ask them, in a way that doesn't make it sound like we're talking about them as if they're not here...? >.>

So Mr. / Mrs. / Miss / or watever D.E.U.S. what do you do and how can you help us with what we do?

How's that Mr. KonThaak?
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Sophoroto wrote:So Mr. / Mrs. / Miss / or watever D.E.U.S. what do you do and how can you help us with what we do?

How's that Mr. KonThaak?

My organization is prepared to offer food, clothing, shelter, and counsel to those in need of such nourishment, whether its physical or emotional needs.

Rain is it? In what way would you define "help?" Too often the victims of the attack are left in their sorry state while the monsters are hunted down. D.E.U.S. is here to see the victims are properly cared for and not forgotten.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Really, I think our efforts have been rather lacking in that kind of relief. From what I've heard, you folks may be really busy come Halloween.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Logos is right... A lot of us do what we can, but we can't do everything... Mr. Caliburn is the most effective in that area, I think.

In that regard, we're glad to have you guys aboard...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

KonThaak wrote:Logos is right... A lot of us do what we can, but we can't do everything... Mr. Caliburn is the most effective in that area, I think.

In that regard, we're glad to have you guys aboard...

Agreed. Everyone can help in their own way. Welcome aboard, D.E.U.S. May you always be able to help those that come to your doors.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Does your organization take donations? If so I have a bunch of clothes that don't fit any more.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Yes, Sophoroto, we do indeed take donations. Please "pm" your location, and we can send you directions to our nearest facility in your area. We thank you in advance for your kindness.

As you are a minor, however, we would require that a parent or guardian be present at the time. Merely a formality, you understand.

Return to “Agency Voice”