Natasha Released

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You'll have to forgive some here Logos, as they are under major stress and it brings out a darker side to them. Comes from having to deal with the particular form of scum, that we deal with on a regular basis around here.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

THEY'RE under stress? Well, I'm sure they most certainly are, but who's to say that WE'RE not under stress!? Let's see what we've got here-

-28 dead - eight of them are close friends of ours
-I got the face of one of them in a FUCKING display case!

-Death threats galore from our body-less friend JD.

-Most of the remaining officers from our station have been forced off duty because of the stress.

-My boyfriend has been beating himself up all week for something he couldn't have done ANYTHING about! Even now, he blames himself for what happened.

I'm sorry, maybe not everyone handles stress the same way, and maybe keeping it inside isn't healthy, but it seems a hell of a lot healthier than describing the shit they're talking about!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I wonder if I can make a copy of my amulets for Logos to use...

With her abilities and the stress she's under...she could tear Jeremiah apart with her bare fucking hands.

And wouldn't THAT be a sight to see.

Of course, she wouldn't be able to handle the energy surges or the emotional lashbacks, so doing that would put her boyfriend at risk...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

An amulet? Give me the power to destroy him?

Gabe, you've been keeping things from me.

I want this amulet.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Heh... I very much doubt you would after wearing it for a few minutes.

But if you insist...
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whoa there Logos, did you not read the last part of his post. I suggest you do, and then think real hard on the consequences of your choices.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

No problem. When I kill Jeremiah, I just have to make sure Zack isn't around.

Give me the amulet, Gabe.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"What do you want Logos? Say it, say its name. VENGENCE! Cold as ice, pure as venom vengence!

I can provide it for you. I can do much more as a matter of fact. Afterall, anything done in the name of love, is beyond the boundries of good and evil.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks, Dele Morte. I DO want vengeance. However, there's just one detail... Gabe will provide the means, not you.

I'll take the amulet, and I will kill Jeremiah if and when he comes back, it's just that simple. Gabe, I'll be needing details on this amulet, but if you're sure that you think I can handle it, I think it's worth a try.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Logos, what Gabe's proposing is, at least he admits, barely palitable and possibly doomed to failure or worse.

What DM says is rubbish. Consider DM one of JD's drinking buddies.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's the thing, Logos. I am quite certain you CAN'T handle it.

I said as much before.

You wanted the amulet anyway.

I want it back when you're done.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Is that the extent of your wisdom Mordecai. Afterall, I should know how to slay my own creation."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Logos I will not even question you are under stress right now, as you are, but think a moment, the idea of what Bert and Ben were talking about disturbed you, You use Gabe's amulet you will be more than disturbed. It is a path you don't want to go down trust me.
The truth is you may already be on that path already, but you don't need to go racing down it at a breakneck speed. You are not ready for that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He wasn't, he was unexpected, a side effect of what you did to Ben, something you think you have under control now, but is really just sixing you up for a royal going over too.

Delta Sierra
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Well, Dammit, Gabe, I want to kill him! I want that bastard to pay for everything he's done around here, you should feel the same, I'm sure you've been seeing the news clips about his 'work', you live in the area, afterall.

Dele Morte, if you created this bastard, you shouldn't need me to prompt you to end him.

Having read about your earlier failures, however, I'm not sure I'd trust you to take on something like JD. It sounds to me like he is TRULY the son of a bitch.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"On the contrary hunter, Jeremiah was perfect in every way over my previous spawn, except one. He was so full of rage. Murderous uncontrollable rage.

All of that derived from one man's psyche. I am surprised Holister himself did not become the very murderer that slept inside of him.

Logos, what Gabriel offers you will not work, I know this. If anything all you will do is kill yourself and make Jeremiah stronger.

Not only that, then Zackery will create another just like him. It is an endless cycle that began te moment Cane slew Able.

To defeat Jereiah, you must find that which anchors his being to this world. The soul does not travel too far from the body that he inhabits.

Certainly you are aware he can wear people as you would clothes, but he must remain linked to his mortal form or be cast into oblivion.

Do so with caution though, he must seek a new refuge within 24 hours after his vessel is destroyed. You must prevent this. Do as I say, and Jeremiah will exist no more."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok what you say tracks with theories I have had about Jeramiah. But I really have to ask? If he is something you at least helped make, why tell us how to destroy him?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And I've said I wasn't interested in dealings with you. Thanks for the tipoff, Morte, but don't think I'll owe you or anything.

And GS, while I think it's awfully suspicious, something tells me we shouldn't look this gift horse in the mouth. Maybe JD's done something to piss off Morte? We all know that these evil, cruel individuals can't get along for more than 5 minutes, just like a group of pre-school children.
Last edited by Koralth on Fri May 18, 2007 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Because I'm right and Del Morte has no power over him.

Delta Sierra
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"I can do you one better actually. It takes Jeremiah seven days and seven nights to readjust a new vessel to his needs. During this time he is vulnerable.

If you can imprision him within the vessel and destroy it, you will destroy him with it.

As for my desire to aid you rid this world of Jeremiah Dark, he is a failure. As with all failures, he must be erased."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Alright, I'll take the bait. How do you trap him to his vessel?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

And he gets one of us to kill JD's "vessel" who is probably an innocent.

It's Ecclesia all over again.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Dele Morte had some kind of power over J.Dark. Maybe he is having issues with continued control of him and seeks to have him put down like a rabid dog.
If J. Dork ends up dead, I think it will make a lot of people much happier.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Logos, I'm going to strongly recommend that you not take this path. Better yet, just calm down and think clearly. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold. Dark is no amateur and you'll need a plan to take him down.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"The vessel is hardly an innocent. He must find a sinner who has lived a violent life, one that is about to end.

He then inhabits the body at the moment of its death. This is why it takes hime seven days and seven nights to repair and readjust the body.

Since Holister destroyed the body of Peter Williams he was using as a vessel while he was on his killing spree, he is in the process of merging with his new vessel as we speak.

To seal him in the body, simply follow the incantation I have already taken the liberty of sending you. This will seal his spirit in the body while you destroy it.

You must incinerate the vessel in order to finally rid yourself of Jeremiah forever.

All you must do is find where he is hiding. You are a decorated officer of the law, that should not be too much trouble.

There is one more thing, he is on his second night, you only have five days remaining."
Last edited by Dele Morte on Fri May 18, 2007 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You're probably right, Ghost.

Ron, it's a funny thing, about what you just said. I don't care about how we get there right now, I don't even care too much about the details of the results. I only want to be ensured that the job is done when the day is over.

It's actually just short of hilarious... I thought I hated Machiavellian philosophies..

You've just made the whole situation a lot easier, though, Morte.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We have to make hard choices about life and death in this line of work, and sometimes the greater good must be our guide . . . but always the greater good must itself be good.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

The ends don't justify the means.

If you make that decision you can't justify it.

You live with it and accept that you made your own decision because it was yours to make. And if you fucked up admit it to yourself and learn from it so you and others don't make the same mistake later.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Just remember: whether it was Dele Morte himself or his little stand in, if you take advice from him, you're throwing your lot in with the being responsible for my sister's murder.

Enjoy your guilt trip.
I'm not dead yet.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

No need to go that far - but we need more than Del Morte's words to even think about attempting this.

For all we know, the ritual he's suggesting is deisgned to make JD more controllable by him and quite possibly to do something to Kor - remember DM saying after JD was destroyed the cycle would start over with Kor?

Delta Sierra