Memorial

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Sheyblade

Re: Memorial

Post by Sheyblade »

Are you guys even sure "it" is what it claims to be? Big deal, it hacked into an account and says its a vampire.

I made this account and say that I rule the world from the shadows.

Don't make it true though. Maybe all that's needed is a straight-jacket and a good walloping to the side of the head.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

If she crosses me or interferes with my plans I will do what I need to do. Till then she seems to be enjoying getting a rise that knew of the previous Celeste. So let it lie and things will settle down. Though I know not what this "Shaper of Blood" stuff is all about. I Have studied Vampires quite well over the years and never heard of such a thing before.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Clarity

Maybe it’s not a vampire?

Post by Clarity »

_____So the “shaper of blood” doesn’t have anything to do with vampires, Mr. Lord? Strange. It sounded like it would. I read that vampires drink blood.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

I am not saying that this Shaper of Blood thing has nothing to do with Vampires. Was just saying I haven't come across any mention of it in my studies of the blood suckers.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

This "Celeste Darken" is obviously a sick individual, and I'd recommend calling the police first and any attempts to move against him or her ought to be by professionals only.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:This "Celeste Darken" is obviously a sick individual, and I'd recommend calling the police first and any attempts to move against him or her ought to be by professionals only.

The problem with that is that if she is a Vampire then all that would happen is that there would be a group of dead officers.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Lord Shakar wrote:
Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:This "Celeste Darken" is obviously a sick individual, and I'd recommend calling the police first and any attempts to move against him or her ought to be by professionals only.

The problem with that is that if she is a Vampire then all that would happen is that there would be a group of dead officers.
Yeah. But that won't be a problem if she's not a vampire.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:
Lord Shakar wrote:

Yeah. But that won't be a problem if she's not a vampire.

That's not a risk that many of us are willing to take.
Eilonwy Solstice

Fine. And what shall we tell them, Deacon?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Fine. And what shall we tell them, Deacon? When we don’t know where she is, what she’s doing, or even why. The police need something to go off of before they’ll act. And they don’t look to kindly at Ron, at the moment.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Grace

Post by Grace »

There are proffessional options outside of the police, Miss Solstice.

Some only need money as 'something to go on'. There are even some here, though it baffles me personally, who will act simply because there is a need.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Eilonwy Solstice

No offense intended Nemesis . . . or anyone else . . .

No offense intended, Nemesis . . . but I’d sooner yank out my bladder with Ron’s old pair of pliers than resort to hiring someone to investigate this for me. And if anyone here had come across her, if they don’t have the decency to speak up about it by now, I don’t think I’d trust them to look into it for me. I’m not a cripple and I’m sick of people thinking it.

Again, no offense intended. To anyone.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

If I cross paths with this Celeste Darken, You will be one of the first to know about it.
Grace

Post by Grace »

No offense taken, Miss Solstice.

Specifically, I wasn't offering my own services. Simply because most people would have to mortgage their lives to afford me.
And it's a little difficult to get bank loans for such matters.

"I'd like a loan."
"What for?"
"I need to make a hit on a guy."
"...."

I don't actually know your finicial situation but I assume it's not extraordinary.

No, I was just pointing out that there are always options available. And as you pointed out, those options aren't always palatable.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Eilonwy Solstice

I know that, Nemesis . . .

I know that, Nemesis. The options on the table right now are few, and I’m taking the one that I think will deal it the best.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Good luck with that then.
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Okay 'Darken' I am posting this here so you'll remember what happened to the real Celeste and perhaps get the hint that you are nothing more than a punk trying to get a rise out of people using her account.

The veiled threats and harassing private messages to my family need to stop now. If you have a problem with me, you can come and find me. I'll be waiting in my shop every Monday night from close until midnight for you.

If you are the real Celeste Darken you already know how to find the place. If you aren't, well then I guess I won't get to see you and everyone will know you're a fraud.

Put up or shut up time, you worthless punk.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, nobody came by to chat Monday night.

I suppose it was short notice and all, so I guess I'll wait around again next Monday.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What's the matter 'Darken' your mother won't let you ride the bus by yourself?

Again we have a no show. If this had been the real Celeste she'd have had plenty of time to get to me and would know where she was going.

Instead we have silence.

So, just a troll folks, move along with your lives.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Darken, the messages to Elionwy also need to stop.

If you were the real Celeste Darken you would know she was never in a position to do anything to help you and wouldn't hold this against her.

If you are the real Celeste, you know how to arrange a meeting with me. It can even be the place we spent a February night together if my shop is too frightening for you.

Delta Sierra

Return to “War Stories”