Visiting Ron OR Strange Coincidences and Stranger Facts

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Glad to see you up and around Mr. KonThaak. You and "Gabriel" had a few of us concerned. I do hope that you and he can reach an agreement. It will take both minds acting as one to unlock the gift I gave you. (as for the swords, all it takes is meditation and focus while useing them and they will "Awaken" - just be careful, if they are for another and get awakened by you they will be "wayward.)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That's okay KT, you were a sound enough sleeper you didn't even stir when me and Sasha put you on the cot.

As for the security tapes, I don't know what you are talking about, I've looked them over myself and they seem fine. I checked all my paperwork and it seemed fine. I did an inventory and it was fine.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Whooo boy, here we go again.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Look, I keep careful track of everything. If you really want you can do an inventory yourself.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hm not a bad idea you have enough people there that you could knock that out in short order. Find out if anything is missing that shouldn't be? Just keep Sasha away from the Flashlights. :lol:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Seraph and Rose are one step ahead of you and took an inventory yesterday.

You wouldn't believe all the stuff that's missing. Weapons, ammunition, armor, it looks like someone is planning a small war.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What?

I counted that stuff just before you got here, it was all fine.

You picking up souveniers Bert?

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Well no surprise there about Rose and Seraph already haveing taken care of the inventory. The stuff missing is a major worry.
Bert_the_Turtle

Ron, we've already established that something is fucking with your head. The Wards that were erased that you thought were fine, the missing time, the missing bits of security camera footage, is it so shocking a thing to learn that someone is making you miscount?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm sorry Bert, it's just frustrating.

I haven't had this hard a time figuring out what is reality since I quit drinking.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sorry Ron, I forgot how hard this must be for you.

We'll get this whole thing cleared up as soon as we can and things will get back to what could be construed as normalcy for the likes of us.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I've never had a normal by any sense of the word.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

And that's normal for you. See how flexible the English language can be?

But in all seriousness, (and I apologize I use humor in tense situations as a defense) things will be taken care of. I promise you that.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Lordy it feels good to say that again.

Well what the Hell have I missed. Cordin' to some of my furry friends here they say Ive been out cold for awhile.

Other than being so damn thirsty, a bit hungry, and a splittin' headache, I think it time to check out what my bud's were up too.

I know I have no idea how the Hell I got home after Miss.,
most of the past few days was much of a blank slate actually
but here I am.

Its time for some Ron bashin'.
:twisted:

1) Anyone check the house for boose.

2) How is Mr.Fluffers actin' round ol' Ronny boy?

3) Have those mutts outside done anything other than sit an' stare?

4) Did anyone CSI the place for anyone other than Ron bein' there?

5) Anyone test Ronny boy for
anything is his system; pathogens, drugs, toxins, etc.

5) Any psi-sen's do a thorough brain scan for mind control and/or possession? And screw the kid gloves BS, tear into that boy's mind and start pullin' out the plumbin'.

6) Any psi-healers do a thorough body/brain check for foreign matter, disease, tumors, or anything else ot of the ordinary?

7) Why The Hell wasn't I invited t this lil' party of yours. Shoot now wonder its been a week and shit ain't get done. :D

PS: Ron stop bashin' on the muppets or Im kiddnappin' you one night, drivin' your ass up to "Seasame Place" strapped to a god dammed wheelchair.

Ah, its good to be back...:P
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

1) Anyone check the house for boose.

Ain't been any in this place since I moved in. Won't be any unless a guest BYOBs.

2) How is Mr.Fluffers actin' round ol' Ronny boy?

As normal as that crazy cat ever is.

3) Have those mutts outside done anything other than sit an' stare?

They get all snarly and barky if you get too close. Oh and more of them keep showing up, four dozena nd counting.

4) Did anyone CSI the place for anyone other than Ron bein' there?

Not much point now with all the traffic.

They didn't, but I can tell you know I'm clean. I do my best to stay that way. No cough syrup, asprin or alergy medicines even.

5) Any psi-sen's do a thorough brain scan for mind control and/or possession? And screw the kid gloves BS, tear into that boy's mind and start pullin' out the plumbin'.

I don't think anybody would like what spilled out on them if they messed wiht my plumbing. Rose did scan me pretty throughly.

6) Any psi-healers do a thorough body/brain check for foreign matter, disease, tumors, or anything else ot of the ordinary?

So far the only missing things are memeories and the only added things are mental too. I'm as solid as the rock of gibraltar phsyically.

7) Why The Hell wasn't I invited t this lil' party of yours. Shoot now wonder its been a week and shit ain't get done.

Well if you hadn't been laying around doing nothing . . . then again when someone has promised they'd kill me I might be a little hesitant to let them into my house.

Perhaps making sure this survielence team isn't hanging around anymore would be a start towards getting another cot here.

Delta Sierra
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

They didn't, but I can tell you know I'm clean. I do my best to stay that way. No cough syrup, asprin or alergy medicines even.

Mr. Caliburn, perhaps a little bit of chemical influence is being used on you during your lost time? With your current problem you might not be aware of the cause ( I salute the manipulator, he is doing a very good job, even pulling the tapes now, nice touch.)

Be careful folks this one looks smarter than the rest of them have been.

I am still busy back home at the moment, but I will see what I can pull off. (hopefully I can get you some more friends in the area)
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Bert_the_Turtle

We know he's smarter than the usual mooks that come around here because he hasn't come around here gloating and bragging and generally making himself annoying.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

That just means whoever has more brains than ego.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

Here's a thought or you.

1. Bring as much of your opposition to one place as you can.

2. Use a few servants to keep them pinned in place.

3. Acomplish your goals elsewhere.

4. Make sure an "accident" happens resulting in the deaths of all involved. (may want one or 2 survivors to make sure the tale spreads if that is your intent)

Nothing personal Mr. Caliburn, but I would reccomend keeping a person observing you 24 hrs a day till this blows over - and i don't mean a rent-a-cop, I mean someone you are not sure you could evade if you wanted to. I would also reccomend a rotating watch on the video recorder, since it is being tampered with now.

Best of luck to you all.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I post this hesitantly as I find myself with missing memories with odd replacements to fill in the gaps, but has anyone else considered that Mr. Caliburn might be developing some sort of mental instability as opposed to someone outside messing with him?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Bert_the_Turtle

Yes, although I subsequently rejected that theory until further proof can be found. With so many mind-affecting SupNats around I don't think its naturally occuring.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Rose Checked him out and has asured me that Ron has all his marbels, and that yes someone else has been messing with them.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, Ron doesn't show any signs of senility, or of being scatter-brained in general. This has "outside manipulation" written all over it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I'ld hate to have to agree with Hideoshi there, but he has a point. Ya'll gotall your eggs in one basket there and the only one not playing with a straight deck in Ronny. Not for nothin' but maye everyone else should verify if you "ok" bywhat constitutes as "ok", right now you are about 4 longnecks shy of a 6 pack.

So far ya'll have been bunkered up and whatever is still out there wit little to no opposition. I say crack Ron's skull open, sift through his grey matter, find out wh or what is pullin' his strings, and get after it.

Right now the way I see it, maybe the problem is from within, like something is callin' out to those dogs.

Time to start weedin' out the WCS, start by nocking out out Ronny Boy, probe his mind till you know every frickin detail about his life and how this happened.

The next thing, as much as I like dogs, starting offin' that pack out there. Shoot those SOBs and eliminate the eyes & ears.

Next take those dammed ashes to the nearest church and give them a holy water wash down, and put them to sacred ground.

Finally, yall find out who is responsible, if it is ol Ronny doin' a section 8, just keep him sedated till' yall can get things under control. If he's on deck but not drivin' the boat, ya'll in trouble.

I'ld get Celeste on board with this pronto She is not part of your lil' scout meetin' so at least she has freedom of mobility and can utilize resources ya'll can't right now.

Heck, you got 'nough folks down there to start your own softball league, so ya'll should be able to nip this right in the bud.

And guys, maybe someone other than Ron should confirm the boose thing? Right now I trust his word as much as I would trust Sasha with my Mag-Lite.

:D
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben as I have said Rose has checked him out, and while someone has been messing with his marbles, At least for the moment Ron is otherwise sane, and during the inventory of the building they came across no liquor.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The "person" controlling the dogs isn't Ron. I've already checked. They're just gathering and waiting.

As for "offing" them... If Arawn had been just a bit more clever, he could've left everyone in town under his control, making them not only his eyes and ears, but his hands and feet as well. Would you have wanted us to just start "offing" them because they were a threat to us and themselves?

Sorry, man. I respect you a lot, and if they start attacking us, I'll be all for killing in self-defense...but right now, I find the very thought of doing something like that to be stomach-churning.
Bert_the_Turtle

What if we called animal control?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Then maybe ya'll can get started on the rest of that stuff. You are investigators and hunters right, not just over glorified babysitters.

Think guys, THINK!

Shoot, Im out of action for only a week, and the whole place falls apart :D
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Couldn't hurt. Ben chill out.
Last edited by Shadowstalker on Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Animal control's got better things to do than to be torn to pieces by a pack of angry dogs.

But now that we've brought up the subject, my brain is churning a bit... Aren't there groups of police that are equipped to deal with problems like this?

Return to “Classifieds”