MISSING: Benjamin J. Holister

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...What...shit.

Bert. Give me five minutes. Please.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

You have 5 minutes to switch Death off or give me the means to do it. In 5 minutes 1 second I'm quick roping down near his position.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

You know... if we can travel at supersonic speeds... I rather highly doubt he can keep up while we run away.

There's a certain question of collateral damage as he chases us down though... any way of knowing if he's killed anyone since his little break-out? :?

And why do I keep seeming to miss the memos on everything?
I'm not dead yet.
Bert_the_Turtle

I can't run away from this one, I let Ben down in the first place. I should've had that drink with him in the first place and watched his back while we were in Hicksville.

Besides, I doubt a little thing like the speed of sound is going to get in hsi way.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Sonic booms cause collateral damage, too...

I'm scanning him to see if he's under someone's control... If he is, I'm going to interfere with that from here.

Bert, I know it's way past five minutes... If you absolutely have to engage him right this second, then for Creator's sake, please don't show weapons... He's after both Gabriel and me, and I can't figure out why.

That means he isn't necessarily in kill-mode... He's probably got the heightened adrenaline because he's not sure what to do. And that's gotta scare the shit out of him...
Bert_the_Turtle

I wasn't planning on bringing any. Alright, I'm going in. If they put up a statue of me, remember to tell 'em to remember the duffelbag at my feet.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Alright... I have my answers. He's not under anyone's control... He is following his protocols. His last order was to stand down when all his enemies were destroyed... The list of his enemies included Demon Fists, Shadow Society members, the other gang that was there, any demons and monsters associated with them, and Delemorte...

Delemorte hasn't been found, and he's killed a number of confirmed enemies since the place where he was being held captive.

He's still acting under his last orders... I think...I hope to Creator that he's coming here to try to protect us, or demand some answers...and in the meantime, he's following his last orders... I hope.

He has no orders about Lazlo... Gabriel left him the free will to choose what to do...so like I said before, approach with caution, show no weapons, and try to talk to him.
Holister

Post by Holister »

DIRECTOR DEL CAINE*

Tact squad will be on scene in 10 minutes gentemen, I hope the hell you got nothing but sunshine and rainbows for me when we get there.
They have there orders....we can not allows Codename: Death to enter the city. I will not allow innocent lives to be lost, even if that mean taking Holister down.

Turtle, you only get one shot at this.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I will wait here for Mr. Holister. I know just the lever to pry death from his position of control. He has a very strong bond to his neice, his nature is that of a protector, especially hers. A man's true nature can be changed, but it cannot be overwhelmed entirely.

Del Caine, call back you tactical squad, that approach has been tried, with more bloodshed being the only result. (and your "horsemen" were barely slowed)
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Shang's right, Agent. Please pull back... Let Bert try this, if he's going to... Pull back. We don't need to add to his list of enemies.

You've seen the orders Death has received... His last order is to stand down once all confirmed enemies have been destroyed. He's only killed Demon Fists since leaving the last fight scene.

He's hunting our enemies, Agent Del Caine... Please don't stand in his way.

I don't want innocent lives lost over this...

If you want to do something useful, clear the areas he's going through... Then he won't have to make choices about innocents.
Holister

Post by Holister »

DIRECTOR DEL CAINE*

Alright then...

Alpha Team...stand down...give Turtle some time. Proceed to drop zone and wiat for further instructions.

Ill go with your call, the last thing I want to do is put Holister down, but if things go south

Agent Cross, ready your Dragnov, if Turtle fails,.....take him down.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Everything's...gone quiet. Too damned deathly quiet. I can hear my heartbeat...

Shang...when this is all over, I promise to be a better host than "I" was earlier today...

Bert, Robin, Pendragon...you guys are too damned good for me. Everyone here is. I owe you guys... I owe everyone here, really... Ron... Celeste... Everyone... You guys have saved my life, and my family's lives a number of times over...

All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you,
Walk up and down outside the wall...

Some hand in hand,
Some gathered together in bands,
The bleeding hearts and the artists make their stand...

And when they've given you their all,
Some stagger and fall after all, it's not easy...
Banging your heart against some mad bugger's wall...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

This shit is driveing me nuts. I had a strange thought I pulled Holister out of a hell once before, maybe I could do it again? Bert if your bid doesn't work I can be there in seconds And I will try to get to Holister.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Have some tea my friend, all it will do is lower the blood preasure, and ease the tightness in the muscles, it is not one of my "special" blends the only unusual ingredients are willow bark, and some clove. The body needs to be allowed to relax once in a while.

Oh, is this thing still on? oops, blasted computer quit writing everything i say. Will someone show me how to turn this cursed thing off?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Shang whats happening there?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

My computer decided to post something it picked up and recorded a couple of hours ago... We narrowly avoided an...altercation between Shang and my alter-ego... Why my computer posted it now is a mystery that will be solved when we figure out where all those socks go when they vanish from the dryer, and why...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Del Caine do you have eyes on the situation?
Bert_the_Turtle

Hey guys, I'm not dead yet. I am exceedingly confused however.

Holister wrote:He raises a sword...

Protocol Overide - Pasword MOLLY

Password accepted.

Phase 5 - Return to Directive Primary.

Reinitializing -----.

He lowers the sword and walks away again...

Protocol Command - "Save him...he is me...I am him "

Protocol Overide....Locate Gabriel

Protocol Overide ...I am Azrael

If anyone has any ideas I'm open to suggestions. Time is a factor here.
Holister

Post by Holister »

DIRECTOR DEL CAINE*

Affirmitive.

I have Agent Cross on deck with both Turtle and Holister in his sights.

The beacon just went off again, but Holister is still moving...
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I say again, this is my responsibility. I was the one who activated him. Let me speak to him.

Backup is welcome, but do NOT, under ANY circumstances, show weapons.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I say, you heard the man do as he askes. If you need any extra back up I can be there in a blink of sorts.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I assure you all, I will take utmost care... I still have my magics, and my own tricks. In point of fact, I also have the druid's and the dark druid's magics. If both he and I release ourselves to our fullest powers, he will be faster and stronger than me, by a great deal...but with the benefit of my magics, I can more than level the playing field, if it does come down to that.

I sincerely hope it does not... I feel a sympathy and a kinship for Death that I have never felt towards another being before in my ten years of existence...

Yes, Shang, I hear you scoffing from here. Quiet, old man.

Please take me there...
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am still here, I will come. I will help as best I can. In our last encounter the Death persona did not seem to consider my blades to be weapons, so I am bringing them. (I swore long ago not to leave them while I have the will, and ability, to use them.) They will stay sheathed, unless I have reason to spill my own blood.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...Whether you do it for KT's sake, or for Ben's sake, or for all of our sakes, Death's and my own included, I care not.

Thank you, old man.

Now, will somebody either pick us up, or tell us how to get there, so we can get this show on the road, before he gets away?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Del Caine I think this is your Que.
Bert_the_Turtle

He just stole a truck, I think he's headed for KT's now.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Modify my last post. clear the road don't want anything to set him off before he gets where he is going.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Indeed.

I shall be waiting for him in my court... I will not make him look for this damned front door.
Bert_the_Turtle

We're on our way.

Yes, that's plural.

No, don't ask.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Just hurry, please... It's cold outside, and I don't want to join KT permanently as a singular...as he puts it, "druidcicle"...

Damned northern winters, I--is that you?

Return to “Classifieds”