Back on Board!!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

We agree with Bert... Besides, we have no other major projects within our league that we can work on.

Our current job is something that's going to have to wait, due to the weather... We'll get on it as soon as we can, but in the meantime, we're getting kind of tired of throwing things at the dartboard.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If we could have a couple people go in undercover, one in a visible position like security guard and one as a janitor or maintenance guy, it would be ideal. People, whether knowingly or not, ignore people like garbage men and janitors and such until they need them. It'd also allow free access to 99% of the school.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Have you tried hatchets yet?

Anyway, if you want to take a snoop around go ahead. Hopefully I can reach an understanding with the principal and the superintendent on this.

Someone asked about cameras, the school has them, but after an incident with a janitor and a lawsuit they ended up having to take down all the ones in and around the washrooms.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Was that information publicized or did only select people know the cameras there had been removed?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Public knowledge, quite the scandal actually.

Especially since, because of a bungled investigation, they couldn't proove the janitor had done anything wrong and he had to be given his job back.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

They had cameras *in* the washrooms? I thought that was illegal... o_O
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok, I just had a wonderfully evil idea.

Oh Suuuusan! How'd you like to be a security guard?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

KonThaak wrote:They had cameras *in* the washrooms? I thought that was illegal... o_O

I mentioned a bungled investigation . . . they couldn't figure out if the cameras in the washrooms were overzealous installlers, a janitor who wanted to watch little girls (or boys, the cameras were in both sides) or what.

The result was the school took down any that even scanend the hall near the washroom to compensate.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Ron, as I said before I am at ends at the moment, and I don't think I'm interested in dealing with hospital patients at the time. I have worked security both in and out of the Navy, so it is possible I could do that. Either that or I am a fully qualified janitor, as I said I was in the Navy.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Do you think you ready to be dealing wiht new challenges right now?

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

I don't know, I just know I need to get outside of my own head for a bit.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How about this then. I think our friends at Legacy would be best to put their talents to helping you out. Your issue seems more pressing than my daughter's.

In exchange, I think you could learn to work with them and when your ready, take an active role around here.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Hmmm... that may work. You guys at Legacy need an intern?

Droopy
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Y'all

So it was that janitor . . . I am told that girls should stay away from him. He seems nice enough but whenever I'm around them I feel like a steak that just got tossed inta the lion cage at the zoo.

Hannah

PS: Not that I'm scared of him, I got lots of kicks and elbows and punches and biting ready for anybody who tries anything.
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm sure nobody is more pleased to hear that than your father. He won't have to threaten any potential suitors too much.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Alright, we've all talked about it, and pending agreements from both parties, here's the way we've planned everything at this time.

Lily and Shade will fly down to help Mr. Franks. Lily doesn't need my help to conduct a full investigation, and since we know for a fact that the paranormal is involved, Shade's abilities will help us figure out a bit more what's going on.

Mitch and I will be flying up to DC, to try and help Mr. Caliburn. We'll hope that the source of the problems aren't paranormal, but if we start running into problems with the officials playing hardball up there--as they often do, in my experience--I'm better at generating arguments than Lily is, and hopefully, I can play hardball right back. Our goals would begin with proving Hannah's innocence, and evolve from there if we feel that something supernatural is, indeed, occurring.

If that's agreeable with everyone, we'll proceed to purchase these tickets for tonight.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There, it's good to get everyone taken care of.

Delta Sierra
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Excellent. We'll be flying out tonight, then, and hopefully, we *can* get everyone taken care of.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That would put a few minds at ease.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

And Susan and I will get jobs at the school. I'll be entering D.C. soon, just pulled off the road to eat some lunch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

This is going to get crowded.

Delta Sierra
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Shibit...you guys are taking this way too seriously folks. Its a freaking school, for chrissakes. Haven't you ever encountered bullies in all your vaunted lives? There's comes a time when you need to face the fact that not every little mishap involves paranormal nuances behind it. Just take a momment behind your paranoid lives and look at this from a norm's perspective.

Dumb jock tries to intimidate girl with size and numbers. Typical male hormones.

Girl kicks the leader in the 'nads. Atypical feminine response, though a humourous one. Its not weird voodoo. Its a bunch of kids coming to terms with new experiences. Just because the cheddar cheese starts growing weird green and white marks when before it was orange don't make it supernatural.

It's called mold, people.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I think a few people have decided nothing mundane ever happens with my daughter - not matter how much I want it to.

Delta Sierra
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

A few people have their groin protectors on too tight too.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I figure they'll look around, find a few sketchy people - but no more for an average high school and that will be the end of it.

Delta Sierra
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, you know, I remember high school too, and there wasn't ANYTHING normal going on there!! Even if Hannah's situation's no big deal, there's GOT to be some freaky shite around, ya know?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Everybody has a skeleton in their closet.

Or at least almost everybody.

What I mean if something's fishy at school, something's almost definitely fishy at home.

Yes and I am aware that this by all means may be literally the case with freaks like Bert ;)
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Oh, right. BERT'S the freak. :roll:
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream