Azrael’s Vengeance

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Just back off for a moment there Shades. I can take care of things here. You guys have a bigger problem to deal with.
I'll be fine, Cee is back to full strength, and I looted one of Bert's emergency cashes pretty good, so its under control.

By the way, I may be a redneck sheriff from east bumbafuck, but I ain't some blue bus retard. I can take care of myself without you guys watching over your shoulders.
I may not have the abilities as some you guys, but Im no damn rookie either.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

No one said you were. But you yourself said you were under armed and at a disadvantage. Glad that you seem to have fixed that.
I still may see about sending the Squirrel thou. :twisted: :lol:
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Hit Squirrel

Post by Hit Squirrel »

Send me where mr vampire I am not a vampire but am still a spooky shadow man guy sir?
Do you want to send me help someone? I like helping people. Do you like helping people? People are funny. Do you need help? I can poof in and save you. Do you need me to save you? Maybe you want me to assassinate a monster? I can do that too. Oh Im so tired. I thinkI am going to curl upand go to bed. I will think of all my new Lazlo friends. Good Night and bye bye.
I work for peanuts!
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I stayed mostly away from this posting, but now I must ask. Because this bothers me and I am surprised at how little it seems to bother others.

Ben, how many other times have you let yourself be her food supply?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Celeste Darken

You are not the only one bothered, DarKnyht

Post by Celeste Darken »

DarKnyht wrote:I stayed mostly away from this posting, but now I must ask. Because this bothers me and I am surprised at how little it seems to bother others.

Ben, how many other times have you let yourself be her food supply?

Trust me on this, DarKnyht . . . you are not the only one bothered by this. When I . . . fed on him, I was half delirious. I was in a half dream; all I remember is someone saying I needed to feed. I told him I wouldn’t drink human blood, but he assured me it was not. The . . . dream was hazy and still is, but it seemed innocent enough.

“Seemed” being the operative word.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Holister wrote:I almost lost you right then Cee. The second time was when you collapsed in my arms. You were lying there, dying. I could see the life leaving your body. I couldn't let you die, not like that. I had no other choice.

I cut myself across my chest and let you drink. You were too far gone to argue or even notice what I had done.

I could feel your teeth sink into my flesh, I could feel you drain the precious life's blood from my body. I could then see you gain strength and live returning to you.

I pulled away knowing how you would react. Before you fully regained your senses I wiped the blood from your lips, and bandaged my wound. I had no other choice Cee. It was either watch you die in my arms, or save you. I would rather suffer a 1000 agonies in Hell than to suffer just that one. I.....I...I love you Cee, and I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had to.

And I still stand by that decision even now. I dont expect anyone to understand.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

For someone that claims to love her you sure are doing your best to ensure that she will become an immediate threat that someone will have to deal with.

Did you ever consider the gamble you are taking by letting her get a renewed taste of human blood?

And you still did not answer my original question. How many times Holister?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Holister

Post by Holister »

Maybe one day I will tell you, once you get your pompous, self righteous, Nazi goose steppin', Azrael wannbe, genocide speakin', war mongering head out of your ass.

You have changed DK, and not for the better. When you come to your senses, we'll talk.

So until then DK, sod off.
Celeste Darken

I drank of him once

Post by Celeste Darken »

DarKnyht wrote:And you still did not answer my original question. How many times Holister?

Barring any other lies . . . once. I have a half-remembered dream to go by and his own words, but from my own cognizance . . . he has not fed me since. I have kept away from him since that . . . since that night for the very reason you suggest.
Holister

Post by Holister »

So thats the {only} reason why. It explains why you've been so scarce lately. You know you can't get rid of me that easy Cee. I'll be sticking round D.C. for awhile too it seems. I have that Shadowbuilder to deal with.

Oh, how's "Lucy" doing. :twisted:
Celeste Darken

Post by Celeste Darken »

Holister wrote:So thats the {only} reason why. It explains why you've been so scarce lately. You know you can't get rid of me that easy Cee. I'll be sticking round D.C. for awhile too it seems. I have that Shadowbuilder to deal with.

Oh, how's "Lucy" doing. :twisted:

No, Ben. There are other reasons I am staying away . . . .

Marion is doing fine, other than the hand splint for his fingers. But be careful, Ben. He loathes you with a passion. The only reason he hasn't cursed you is because I have . . . asked him not to. But do not underestimate him. He may be a novice to spells only, but hatred . . . has been adequate fuel before. Please do not aggravate him further.

Do it for me, please.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Lil' pansy ass necrophiliac should have just answered my question. Why didn't he just answer my questions? It always ends up with someone getting hurt {usually him}.

Ok though Cee, I back off the lil' turd for now. But I swear if he eavesdrops on one of our conversations again, I will put him through that wall instead of just into it.
Celeste Darken

He did . . . WHAT!?

Post by Celeste Darken »

Holister wrote:Lil' pansy ass necrophiliac should have just answered my question. Why didn't he just answer my questions?

He didn’t know, Ben.

Holister wrote:Ok though Cee, I back off the lil' turd for now. But I swear if he eavesdrops on one of our conversations again, I will put him through that wall instead of just into it.

He did what . . .!?

. . .

1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 . . . 6 . . . 7 . . . 8 . . . 9 . . . 10 . . . 11 . . . 12 . . . 13 . . . 14 . . . 15 . . . 16 . . . 17 . . . 18 . . . 19 . . . 20 . . . 21 . . . 22 . . . 23 . . . 24 . . . 25 . . . 26 . . . 27 . . . 28 . . . 29 . . . 30 . . . 31 . . . 32 . . . 33 . . . 34 . . . 35 . . . 36 . . . 37 . . . 38 . . . 39 . . . 40 . . . 41 . . . 42 . . . 43 . . . 44 . . . 45 . . . 46 . . . 47 . . . 48 . . . 49 . . . 50 . . . 51 . . . 52 . . . 53 . . . 54 . . . 55 . . . 56 . . . 57 . . . 58 . . . 59 . . . 60 . . . 61 . . . 62 . . . 63 . . . 64 . . . 65 . . . 66 . . . 67 . . . 68 . . . 69 . . . 70 . . . 71 . . . 72 . . . 73 . . . 74 . . . 75 . . . 76 . . . 77 . . . 78 . . . 79 . . . 80 . . . 81 . . . 82 . . . 83 . . . 84 . . . 85 . . . 86 . . . 87 . . . 88 . . . 89 . . . 90 . . . 91 . . . 92 . . . 93 . . . 94 . . . 95 . . . 96 . . . 97 . . . 98 . . . 99 . . .

Let me handle him.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Aww hell....

I almost feel sorry for the guy. Almost.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

I'm giving halifax a miss, boarding a flight for D.C. now. Anyone else want to talk to Hollister personally, sign up. Someone needs to figure out what the hell is wrong with him.
Hit Squirrel

Post by Hit Squirrel »

HI MR FOX!

Are you a real fox? Im a squirrel. Do you have a magic amulet too? Is that how you can talk? Foxes don't talk. Not like humans but you talk.
I like being able to talk. I can fly too. Can you fly? Do you know The White Owl? Did he give you an amulet too? I did not like foxes before. They wold chase me up trees and I would have to throw acorns and bonk them on the heads. Hehe.
Your not a bad fox are you? I don't like bad foxes. If you were I would have to bonk you on the head with one of my magic acorns and turn you to stone. So I hope you're a good fox? Well I got to go. Bye Bye mr fox.
I work for peanuts!
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Holy Smokes! I take a couple of days to go kill a buncha demons and suddenky everythings happening. so your still alive, a Cee? Dang.

Better luck next time, Azreal.
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben, before you go roughing up the folks in my city I suggest you take a deep breath and think about how you'd feel if I came to Cypress Grove and bumped around some of the locals until one of them told me where to find Kelly.

It strikes me you really aren't in love with Celeste.

Obsessed, sure. Love, not a chance.

You haven't done a single thing that shows you are more concerned about her feelings and wishes than you are about her continued company. You've lied to her, gone against her wishes and assaulted her friends.

You ain't in love, you're a stalker.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Glad to hear you got your sis back Ron. Really, congrats all round. Now go fuck yourself with a drainsnake. My buisness with Cee is my buisness, I don't have to explain shit to you, or any other member on these boards. So sod off Caliburn.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So then you don't intend to explain it to her either?

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

You just don't know when to quit do ya'. You see the "thin ice" sign, but do you stop, oh no, you run on out and start jumping up and down like a lunatic. :twisted:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Only when I think the ice deserves to get cracked.

You've stepped beyond whatever boundaries you used to have Ben. The stuff that made you who you were. The stuff that made you likable and respectable.

Quite honestly, in your own way, you make me look . . .

almost . . .

normal.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

You just don't know when to quit do ya'. You just keep pressing my buttons dont ya'.
Well that's it. Next time I see ya' Ronny boy, Im gonna make damn sure ya' don't forget it.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wait, wait, wait! Hold the Gravy Train!

Ben respectable?

You must've gotten more badly pummeled today than I thought Ron.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
A. Wesker

Post by A. Wesker »

Let's keep this friendly guys. No need to make this into a bigger issue then it already is. If Celeste intends to stay from Holister, I say good for her. We wouldn't won't her accidently turning the poor, dumb, schmuck into a vampire.

He's barely tolerable now.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Bert, you I know, so your digs I can take with some degree of humor. Ron, your an ass, but you too I know so I take your digs and throw them back with a rock inside for good measure :wink:. but Wesker, I don't know you from squat, so stay the f*** out of this.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

A. Wesker Please don't add to the B.S., even thou it is a resonable observation, all you will end up doing is piss off people that are already mad.
Ben you are pushing the limit here, and you are sounding, well not yourself ok. You are comeing off as obsesed here, but I will be one of the first to say I am glad you were there for Celeste. I just wish you had asked for some help instead of going lone wolf. I know I am being a broken record on that and I am sorry, it is just if you had gotten help from the start maybe things would not have gotten so bad. I felt that you had a lot more commen sense, but lately you are not using it?
So I ask you please at the first chance take a deep breath and calm down, you don't need to attack people who are your allies and friends. I am talking about with words here as so far you have not attacked any of us phsyicaly to my knowledge, welll with the excption of Marion who is neither a friend or Ally to you, but he is to Celeste.
Sorry I am rammbleing here a little. I just ask that you take a step back and look at what has been going on lately, and tell me can you honestly justify all of it?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
A. Wesker

Post by A. Wesker »

I know you that you don't know anything me. That is more by design and preference then anything.

But, I still feel strongly about this situation I see before me. I firmly believe, Holister, you getting into a situation that was way above your head even before you stepped into it, and the further you walk down this path the deeper it is going to get. One day, I fear that the illusion of control that you think you have will be torn out of your grasp and will be lost, along yourself.

I don't know why you think the way you do, but I think you are fooling yourself about this situation. About Celeste Darken. I worry that you are blinding youself, by choice, to the dangerious and dark reality about your new girlfriend. I draw a comparison to a college kid who lucked out in a million shot and is now dating super model. Look me guys! Look at who I'm going out with now! Bet you jealous of me now, huh?

Childish of me to say? Perhaps. But that's my take on your mentality. So profoundly arrogant and self-rightous, you are over looking a vital, and potentially fatel, fact about Celeste.

She is a vampire. She. Is. A. Monster.

Putting aside the debate about weather she is a monster to be hunted or an alley to be protected, she is a vampire. An undead creature that gains her strength and continued existence from the blood of the living. She is one of the very creatures that this society is dedicated to exterminating, and by extermination, I mean the complete and total genocide to the entire foul race! Nothing more, nothing less.

Now I'll take a deep breath, calm myself, and continue.

I question your reasoning behind pursuit of her. In my original post, which I admit was demeaning and sarcastic, I suggested that you might be turned into a vampire by accident. Maybe I should not be worried by you being turned in some freak accident. My concern should lay in that you might do it on purpose. No? It looks like you've already started to slop chum water to bring the predator to the top. But wait, you did it to save her life? Vampires needing a quick fix blood to heal themselves is a modern fantasy portrayed in the movies. They heal quite well on their own, which is one of the things that makes them so damn dangerous. But you look at Celeste and you see she is not like them. Hell, she even hunts her kind and destroys them. What if, what if, she could pass that along to someone else? How great a temptation can it be to go from a mere human to something else? Something powerful, something deadly.

But their lays the trick. What if she can't pass along her particular trait that grants control of her existence? You'll turn and then fall into the very darkness she managed to avoid. You'll become the very monster you had hoped to destroy. You'll destory life and spead the corruption, then you will be destoryed by your own allies and friends. Then you will be lost, to us and to the people who love you. Such is the fate of those who mess with powers that beyond their means and understanding.

I may be wrong though. I suggested this to one of the other members of the society and he said not likely. You had to much to lose. He's probably right. Holister, for you sake, I pray he's right.

Now I come back to my point. More of a warning that I hope you will heed. Stay away from Celeste Darken. She's not some pretty vampire chick you can play around with. She IS a vampire. It is not safe to be with her or around her. The danger around you grows every day. Arrogance, luck and skill can only carry you so far in such circumstances.

Think about it Holister. That's all I ask.