(DELETED)

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ron, I was hoping to open up a second front on the King of Nightmares at some point anyhow.

Shadow, that'd be great, thanks.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Just don't let a second front on him become a second front on you (or is that 4th front by now?)
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

4th, 63rd, whatever.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whoa, whoa. What the hell has happened to Holister. I go and get a key & Holister starts deleting his posts. Looks like things are going to hell in a handbasket here. What's going on guys?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ghostspider,

I don't entirley understand it my self, but here goes.

Ben loves Celeste Darken.

My Pa don't like vampires, includin' Celeste Darken.

My Pa likes this Khavik vampire even less, so he and Celeste goes off ta kill him.

Khavik was waitin' for them and broke my Pa's leg and fought with Celeste and was starting to beat her when my Pa shot down a tarp and filled the place with sunlight.

Celeste took cover just in time, but she was trapped in a spot of shadow that was gettin' smaller.

My Pa kilt her so she wouldn't suffer.

Which goes back ta Ben lovin' Celeste.

Ben didn't take that so well. Something snapped inside o' him and now we have ta unsnap it.

Hannah

PS: I don't recall if I've met you. Hi, I'm Ron's daughter.
I will be who I chose to be.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well hello Hannah, nice to meet you. At least electronically. :D

Celeste is dead. God, no wonder Holisters posts have been so weird and I assume that this Jeremiah Dark is who Ben has snapped into. Well this certainly sucks.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ghostspider

Yeah, and I even had made peace between Ben and my Pa just a couple days afore.

Hannah

PS Are you a real Ghost or a real Spider?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Neither. I'm none to comfortable posting my name to this site. Names have power. Also, it sort of started out as a joke after we took out some kind of spider demon.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ghostspider

I can understand that. My Pa says my name has the power to make him weak in the knees or make him stronger than ten men.

Hannah

PS: I wonder what else I can use it for?
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, your True Name, as I understand it, is something that should be kept to yourself as people with the know how can use it against you. That is one reason why most of us use different names then the ones our parents gave us.

My name isn't really Bert the Turtle. Even my legal name isn't my true name.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Why greetings child. Aren't you a sweet peach. I bet your pa' is just so proud of you, having such an impact on his life and soul the way you do. I bet he'ld do anything for his precious little lamb."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Mr. Dark.

Yes he would.

Including making sure that you are totally destroyed so Ben can live a happy life.

Hannah.

PS: Though he'd do that anyway, the question is how soon do ya want him ta start?
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Such a sweet child. Your pa' can start at any time. Won't do me any harm. I'm gonna be getting out soon enough child, so maybe I'll stop by."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Dark, perhaps you should take notice that even a 14 year old girl isn't afraid of you.

Neither am I.

I'll be waiting when you're ready to come visit. If you hurry I'll still even have my cast on so you might have a chance.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Playing with fire there Dark.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

I don't know if I'd want Dark to sign my cast :lol:
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"That sweet peach of yours sir will know the meaning of fear all too soon. I'm more focused on on her blind admiration of her sweet pa'.

I take it you haven't told her that her pa' was a hopeless gutter dwelling drunkard who beat in the brains of his peers just for swig, or maybe she'ld rather hear how you spent those many months in a nut house beacuse of it.

I suppose though that makes you better than those monsters you hunt then boss, especially being that you are a hipocritical son of a bitch passing judegement on someone like Ms. Darken for her past while yours makes you some sort of saint. Booze or blood, a drink is a drink.

Heads up boss."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Mr. Caliburn isn't the only one who might be angered at these threats. Ben... I can call you Ben, right? your wit, or lack thereof, is getting tiresome, as are your threats towards innocents. I can buy the whole Multiple personality disorder (MPD) thing you seem to have going on, but most who have it revert back to their main ego at some point. Just because you're self destructive, I'm not sure the person you're sharing your body with exactly agrees to that. I understand that a person that doesn't want to be helped can't be, but for crying out loud, have some decency to let Ben have some of his dignity left by the time you leave. You'll stop threatening children now, or I think the folks around here could make you rather uncomfortable.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"So says the officer without a clue. I can see why they suspended you. I take it you were about as swift with the rest of your cases.

You see good sir, that is the idea. I want ol' Benny here to suffer, and if that means ruining his reputaion, killing his family, and distancing those whom he calls friend, that'ld make me a happy man.

I'll be visting you all soon enough. I'ld rather enjoy a trail of bloody corpses leading back to ol' Benny Boy, with him caught holding the knife.

See ya' soon boss."
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

See ya underling. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Mr. Dark,

Even if what you say were true, he's still my Pa and he risked his life ta save me. If he was those things he ain't no more. He's a good man and my Pa so I love him.

Hannah

PS: I'm not saying that if he did those things it were right, but I'm saying he's repented for his misdeeds and is tryin' ta do right. Y'all should consider doin' the same Mr. Dark, perhaps you'll find yourself happy afterall.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You misunderstand me. I didn't mean physically, and since you and Ben are total opposites, I would imagine the things said would have more of an impact on you, than Ben. Ben is not so much of a raving lunatic who wants himself to die, last I knew. You mentioned earlier that the windows were happening more, but Ben still surfaced from time to time. He's fighting it, and therefore, any slander towards you does not apply to the real Ben. He can at least take solice in the fact that even though it is a mind within his body that says such things, it is not actually him. And BTW, I'll be back on the beat monday after next. Provided I can pass a psychological examination. I dread the thought! 8)
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Koralth wrote:BTW, I'll be back on the beat monday after next. Provided I can pass a psychological examination. I dread the thought!

Provided. Don't hold you're breathe yet, Coral. Image

Im sure your sane just like the rest of us. No wories dude.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There are many things I have yet to tell Hannah, this is true.

But I've only had access to her for a few days . . . so they have had to wait.

Delta Sierra
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Well, you stil hab 59 yyears dudde. then khavik gets to tear her heaad of when she gose after him.

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'll be visting you all soon enough.

Looking forward to it "boss". :twisted:

WWVLD
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

If we're all his bosses... then can we vote to fire him, and rehire Ben?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You've got my vote. :wink:

WWVLD