Azrael’s Vengeance

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben, you let her drink you?

I suggest you go outside right now and see if the sun hurts.

If it does you made a bad choice.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sod off Ron! I did what I had to for Cee to survive. She would have died if I wasn't there to help her. And yes Ron, I feel fine and dancing in the daylight...Happy Now!

It was just a bag of pig's blood I grabbed on the way. I sensed she may have needed it.

Don't you have a rescue mission to lead in distaster again Ron. :twisted:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

So abrasive.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ahhh, so you picked her up a snack on the run. How bizarrely thoughtful. I can't say I've ever gone shopping for pig blood.

I hope she's not Jewish.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

What, no comment on how Cee was a stone's throw away from being out of your life for good Ron if I hadn't come along. Silly how thing's just work out ain't it.

So why don't you go and enjoy your family reunion Ron. :P
Last edited by Holister on Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

can the undead worship, with realistic expectations...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Kolya wrote:can the undead worship, with realistic expectations...

Probably not.

As for the living, the jury is still out.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Mr. Holister, you realize you have betrayed a trust that will be slow to rebuild do you not? I am very disapointed.

Ms. Darken, if you will let me know where I can find you, I will do what I can to help you heal from your encounter.

Mr. Caliburn, a feeding, when survived does little to no lasting harm to teh donor - you should know that by now.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Shang Li wrote:Mr. Holister, you realize you have betrayed a trust that will be slow to rebuild do you not? I am very disapointed.

Response: What the Hell? Your "disappointed"?, screw you, I didn't see you around to help so stop your preaching.

Ms. Darken, if you will let me know where I can find you, I will do what I can to help you heal from your encounter.

Response: Cee is fine Shang, Im fine, everyone is fine, including the frickin' bad guys and that I don't like at all.

Mr. Caliburn, a feeding, when survived does little to no lasting harm to the donor - you should know that by now.

Response: Again....Celeste is fine, I am fine, WE'RE ok... .damn do I have to spell it out W..E A...R...E O...K...!

Master Li, make yourself useful and find that damn Shadowbuilder, it did a snatch and grab of The Vampire Fang Necklace when we had to book from Azrael and it last night.

A bit of advice its gotten a Hell of a lot stronger since last I encountered it. Good luck with that old man. :D
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Sasha's not getting his necklace?

You are starting to sound a bit out of control again, Holister. Take a breath, before it trips you up or something worse...
Holister

Post by Holister »

OUT OF CONTROL? I have yet to show you out of control. I am up to my eyeballs in enemies;
I have limited resources; me and Cee barely survived last night; and I got Shang Li ripping into me. Why shouldn't I be "loosing control" Koyla.

Im fine, really.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

You shouldn't be *that* limited in resources. :wink:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

If you understand what a vampire is, you understand the trepidation for letting her live. No offense to Celeste, its just business.

You don't know what kind of affect she's going to have on this world. So stop blindly protecting her.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Another country heard from.

Wonderful.

Listen, I will always continue to protect Cee as long as I contiue to draw breath. If it means having to donate a few pints so she lives, so be it. She has done alot more to save lives than alot of the people here, myself included.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I said a bit out of control, not totally, but that seems to be the direction you are taking. I am not ripping into you, just letting you know what you look like from a side.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I get your point. Just a little overwhelmed right now. My bloodsugar must be in the crapper right now. Listen, Im gonna grab a burger and some Pepsi, and take a breather.

When I get back I'll fill you guys in on what happened last night, in all its grusesome detail.

Back Later
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister PM me and I can arrange somethings ok?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:I get your point. Just a little overwhelmed right now. My bloodsugar must be in the crapper right now. Listen, Im gonna grab a burger and some Pepsi, and take a breather.

When I get back I'll fill you guys in on what happened last night, in all its grusesome detail.

Back Later

This makes me feel better.

You may want to keep some cake icing at hand.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I got hooked on energy bars a loong time ago for that reson. A quick boost cake icing is a bit much thou?
Hit Squirrel

Post by Hit Squirrel »

He should try peanuts. I like peanuts. Do you think he likes peanuts? They are so yummy. They come in plai and roasted and with shells and without shells and honey roasted. Those are very favoritist in the whole world. Then they have chocolate covered and trail mix and peanut brittle and peanut butter. Do you like peanut butter? I once ate a whole jar of Skippy by myself. It was honey raosted and of so very good. I also like granola bars with peanut butter. Oh and peanut butter cups. They are sooooooo good. You should try them mr vampire shadow walker man. Are you sure you are not a spooky vampire? You sound nice. So ok. Bye Bye.
I work for peanuts!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Shadowstalker wrote:I got hooked on energy bars a loong time ago for that reson. A quick boost cake icing is a bit much thou?

When I was in the States I got a hold of those energy drinks that taste like athlete's foot. I'm clean now.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Hit Squirrel wrote:He should try peanuts. I like peanuts. Do you think he likes peanuts? They are so yummy. They come in plai and roasted and with shells and without shells and honey roasted. Those are very favoritist in the whole world. Then they have chocolate covered and trail mix and peanut brittle and peanut butter. Do you like peanut butter? I once ate a whole jar of Skippy by myself. It was honey raosted and of so very good. I also like granola bars with peanut butter. Oh and peanut butter cups. They are sooooooo good. You should try them mr vampire shadow walker man. Are you sure you are not a spooky vampire? You sound nice. So ok. Bye Bye.

We are sure he is not a vampire.

What about peanut butter and jelly, Hit Squirrel? Do you like peanut butter and jelly?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Actually I got hooked on something called "Cliff Bars", they taste decent to very good in fact. Frightening thought they have one that is a Peanut butter Cookie bar, let Hit Squirrel try one of those? :shock: :twisted: Mach one Squirrel?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Put Hell on alert. It's scheduled for destruction ;)
Celeste Darken

Deathkiss

Post by Celeste Darken »

I will ignore the fact that you lied to me about the blood’s origin, Ben . . . .

It was several seconds before someone noticed the swaying tower of steel. A woman screamed and pointed, and then bedlam ensued. The gathering fled in each direction, shrieking in terror as the terrible warrior stared at them remorselessly. The huge lamp was ready to fall. Most of the intended targets had fled out of range.

Most of the intended targets. There was still an elderly man rowing across the street on his walker, but his pace was that of a baby’s crawl; he would never make it. The teenager I had thrown was still on his knees, petrified with the spectacle, staring wide-eyed, most definitely in the falling beam’s path. A man tugged fruitlessly at the arm of a woman that had to be at least seven months’ pregnant, both of them staring at the boy and the oldster as though unwilling to leave them behind but not willing to simply save themselves, either. As such, it would be instant death for all of them.

I leaped, green sparks arcing in my wake. The weight of the streetlight pressed me to the ground quickly, but I held it over my head nonetheless. For a moment, all four citizens did nothing but gape, their deaths averted.

Go!” I ordered, raising the huge length of steel in an attempt to convince them they were safe from its crushing weight.

They scattered. The youth scrambled underneath the steel and ran. The man finally got his wife to follow him out of harm’s way. The old man scooted his walker ahead of him at a snail’s pace.

“No!” Azrael roared.

I turned to face him, but I was helpless before his onslaught. I couldn’t drop the streetlight without hitting the old man. Azrael brought the sword over his shoulder and leveled it at my shoulders, aligning his next sideswiping strike for my neck. His eyes had gone wide, glaring at me and promising me a swift death.

Then time slowed again. The sword whistled and hissed in a glittering arc; I could see it shimmer in its own power. And then the blade lowered as though a great weight had been placed upon it. For the briefest of instants, I saw Azrael’s neck muscles tauten; his arms flexed as though using all of his strength to lift it back in alignment with my neck.

I heard a bullet shot. The amber blade was buried into my side. Pain exploded through me as its edge sheared in between my ribs and crashed against my spine and lodged there. The green sparks that were my blood streamed out of the gaping wounds like a waterfall. Willing myself to go on, I managed to toss the streetlight a little ways away, and I knew the old man was safe.

I fell to my knees, clutching my streaming side.

. . .will leave you! The fluid voice had returned, speaking sharply while everything else moved sluggishly. She is innocent of crime! They were innocent of crime! Had you . . .

Azrael glared at me without recognition. He repositioned his hands over the hilt as though to lift it up, gutting me and cutting my heart in twain all at once. But instead he yanked the sword out, following the same path it had taken when slashing through me.

Azrael stared at the sword, and for the first time, emotion showed upon his face.

He looked like a little, lost boy.

Time again clipped back into its proper frame rate. I swayed helplessly, trying to keep my innards intact, trying to stave off the darkness that pulsed at the edges of my vision like a clock’s second hands.

And then I fell to the ground, and the clock stopped beating.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wow.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

So Azrael almost killed her.
Do you all see why I came back to D.C. now.

I almost lost you right then Cee. The second time was when you collapsed in my arms. You were lying there, dying. I could see the life leaving your body. I couldn't let you die, not like that. I had no other choice.

I cut myself across my chest and let you drink. You were too far gone to argue or even notice what I had done.

I could feel your teeth sink into my flesh, I could feel you drain the precious life's blood from my body. I could then see you gain strength and live returning to you.

I pulled away knowing how you would react. Before you fully regained your senses I wiped the blood from your lips, and bandaged my wound. I had no other choice Cee. It was either watch you die in my arms, or save you. I would rather suffer a 1000 agonies in Hell than to suffer just that one. I.....I...I love you Cee, and I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had to.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well at least Miss Darken can tell us if his blood-sugar is low . . .

Ben, with stunts like that I don't know how you made it to retirement.

Offering your blood to a wounded vampire . . . might as well let a werebeast use you as a scratching post.

I suggest we all keep our distance from Ben until one of us confirms he can go outside in the sun.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Having trouble sleeping... Think I'm too nervous about tomorrow.

I've gotta say, all this is...rather troubling. I'm glad as hell that you're okay, Celeste. Ben... Let the others say what they will. I'm glad you were there for her, too.

"Beloved, let us love..."

I'll let y'all sort everything out. I figure Celeste'll have some things to say about this...so I'll just continue to stay out of things.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben you bone brain! If you had asked for help instead of going lone wolf you would not have had to do that, and you maybe find that you wouldn't be in the situation you are now.
Oh just for you information, If I had been fallowing you, you would not have even knowen I was there. :twisted:
Now call that number I gave you, and try to stay alive. I think a few people would miss our resident Red Neck.
Or I can send the Squirrel?