Memorial BBQ & Lazlo Retreat at Cypress Cove Anex

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Re: Memorial BBQ & Lazlo Retreat at Cypress Cove Anex

Post by Holister »

Sophoroto wrote:Mr. Holister I will be flying out tomorrow, are there any small airports near Cypress Cove?

Actually we have a small air strip just outside of town bout 10 miles out, It can handle small planes, but no big commecial jobs. Had a cesna land there last month. Funny...its still there?

Maybe I should go check that out tonight.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eilonwy Solstice

Ben . . . take someone with you . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Ben . . . take someone with you if you do that, please. You’re still hurt, remember?
Last edited by Eilonwy Solstice on Thu May 22, 2008 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Aw...you do care. :wink: Im fine worry wort. Ill just go out there with a deputy {or two} and see whats up. Sides, if Soph needs to land I gotta make sure the runway is clear.

Ill even bring a flashlight and shotgun to make ya feel better Ei.

See you and Hanah at the BBQ....hope ya bring jam jams and toothbrush its gonna be a fun weekend.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Holister wrote:Aw...you do care. :wink: Im fine worry wort. Ill just go out there with a deputy {or two} and see whats up. Sides, if Soph needs to land I gotta make sure the runway is clear.

Ill even bring a flashlight and shotgun to make ya feel better Ei.

See you and Hanah at the BBQ....hope ya bring jam jams and toothbrush its gonna be a fun weekend.

Well of course I care, Ben. It’s just . . . oh, for pity’s sake! I don’t like the feel of this. Taking guns never makes me feel better; using them even less so. Just be careful, okay?

And . . . never mind. I’ll be there, Ben.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

KonThaak wrote:Besides, it sounds like Pendragon was keeping tabs on a lot of us as well...

Of course. You're all posting on the Agency's public board, after all.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Razor

Post by Razor »

Holister wrote:Quiet...I like to keep it that way Logan. Specially when I have 13 ley lines converging over my head. Report it...HELL NO. I would have every spook chaser and wannabe psychic showing with cameras and god knows what else. I have enough trouble up here as it is, I don't need that grief.
:wink:

That mean I'm not invited?

Ben, you and I have some discussing to do, especially when it comes to Information Security. I also thought we had a deal worked out in regards to some government related issues myself.

Logan... Just... ... I don't wanna sound rude, but stay the fuck away from me.

Also, Ben.. I still have most of the supplies you gave me a while back. Most of the armor, guns and munitions. I'll bring those to help re-stock the Annex. Sakura won't be happy, but she can suck it.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Keep it. I won't be needing it anyway. I am shutting down the annex afterall. Im moving next month to Wyoming and Carter is gonna head back down to Arkham, Mass.

Gonna sell off whatever is left and put the building on the market next week.

Same with my cabin and the land.

Anyway, I hope ya'll had a good time.