"The Men in Black"

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Agent D

Post by Agent D »

No thats why I left Adn some really weird things were going down also.Like an inner power struggle but I really don't know what it was.
Smokingman

Post by Smokingman »

Agent D wrote:Like an inner power struggle but I really don't know what it was.

Those "issues" have been resolved.
If you knew what I knew....you'd wish you didn't
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Hmm... it seems that I know a different "Agent D," then.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

D, you know any MIBs that got whacked sniffing around the Can/US border about 5 years ago?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
mr. e

Post by mr. e »

although theses personal tales are interesting, i ask that if you wish to go into detail on your experiances you should do so over in War Stories, where such tales are more than welcome.

does anyone have information on the "MIB" other than personal War Stories? who are they? where did they come from?, ect.

even theories are good, sometimes investigating them can lead to more concrete information.

from my files, it seems the MIB was first encountered sortly after WW2, although i can not be certain.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Kolya (Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:35 pm) wrote:The first reports of Men in Black dates back to October 1953. A publisher of a flying saucer magazine reported being visited by three men in black that scared him to death. This encounter prompted him to at first warn other publishers to be careful, but soon he closed up shop altogether. He wrote a book about his experience.

Some are extraordinary folks doing extraordinary things, some are stuffed shirts trying to make a living.

The extent of how extraordinary is mostly unknown except to the organisation itself. You are going to need someone on the inside to get that kind of information. And that will not be easy--governments have been trying to get this kind of information, among other things.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Not presonally as i was just out of the academy, then I was a runner picking up case files form station houses from the Black rooms.But I do know of it ,so if you whacked them no biggie .Me then would of been pissed and hunted them down,(the ones who killed my fellow agents)but me now, they knew the risks when they took that job. And it's always a pleasure to see you trolling this board SM. I hope we never meet again.
Agent D

Post by Agent D »

For information Koyla is right they started going to ufo sight scaring evryone into silence.At first the MIBs were an off shoot of the FBI then after a numbers of years it grew into it's own agency.With alot of black bag funding, a number of agents are taken straight out of they academy.Which is my own case.and some others come out other agencys.(CIA, NSA Secert Service) We are given alittle extra traing but not nearly enough to deal with whats really out there. Thats when the enhacments came along turning brave men and women into lifelless consturts,but I'm not going to start to preach about that.Now I only feel sorry for the agents who don't know any better ,but when push comes to shove I'll stiil take them down.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The CIA has done a lot of research into psychics, remote viewing, teleportation, invisibility, pharmacology, and the list goes on.

No doubt these extraordinary mibs are the result of all that research. Who knows their capabilities? What mechanisms are place to prevent them from going rogue?

But you cannot just sit down with these guys over coffee and question their loyalty or ask them what sort of training and alterations they undergo.

Getting to know them will likely come from another kind of personal experience...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, again I point out I've seen a couple of these MIBs. They died as easily as any other person.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Kolya wrote:The CIA has done a lot of research into psychics, remote viewing, teleportation, invisibility, pharmacology, and the list goes on.

No doubt these extraordinary mibs are the result of all that research. Who knows their capabilities? What mechanisms are place to prevent them from going rogue?

But you cannot just sit down with these guys over coffee and question their loyalty or ask them what sort of training and alterations they undergo.

Getting to know them will likely come from another kind of personal experience...

According to one of my sources, the one encountered was sent by a group known as Majestic-12, which is some rogue group of the lluminati. Theyv'e got explosives wired into their nervous systems. If they die or go rogue, boom.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea, sometimes you simply are not sure who you are dealing with. Illuminati spinoffs, mibs, aliens ...
Zander Hill

UfOnauts & MIB

Post by Zander Hill »

To the Lazlo Society Researchers,
I have come across your discussions as to the validity of the MEN IN BLACK. I have uncovered some information that may put the MIB in proper perspective
I have uncovered files in the Xander Hills collection that describe an uncommon entitiy type classified as “UFOnauts.”
They are invariably described as a large glowing disc ranging in size from a car or as big as a house. The largest in our files is listed as 60ft in height. A white disc shaped with blinking pulses of red, blue, yellow or orange energy. The creatures hover motionless in the air, turn at 90-degree angles and have been clocked in excess of Mach 5 (3350mph). There have been reports of UFOnauts buzzing airplanes and playing tag with fighter jets only to disappear a few moments latter into the air or into ocean depths.
What few reports of actual encounters have always taken place in remote areas. Due to an unusually high number of psychics in the Xander Hills area, they have been described by sensitive as “powerful psychic beings” that read their thoughts and inserted memories of things that a person “thought” he would experience.
Further research indicated UFOnauts are most commonly seen at the Devils mountain nexus point, which may lead to their home dimension. It is commonly known that that area is under heavy government watch. It is my believe that perhaps this covert branch of the Air force has either by chance or design come into contact with these entities. And perhaps have branched out to watchdog the supernatural as well as aliens. After all this may explain who formed the first darkrooms.
~Xander hills Preservation society
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I apoligize to anyone who actually read what this lunatic above wrote. I have recently moved to Xander Hills, PA and have been looking for this deranged psycho who is spreading paranoia and propaganda on the streets of this fair town. He is not the mayor nor is he of any great importance.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Must be a psycho, only a crazy person gives out identifying features like that online.

Delta Sierra
Fioravanti

Post by Fioravanti »

Could this be an advanced formula of what was mentioned in H.P.Lovecraft's "The Case of Charles Dexter Ward"?

The essential Saltes of Animals may be so prepared and preserved, that an ingenious Man may have the whole Ark of Noah in his own Studie, and raise the fine Shape of an Animal out of its Ashes at his Pleasure; and by the lyke Method from the essential Saltes of humane Dust, a Philosopher may, without any criminal Necromancy, call up the Shape of any dead Ancestour from the Dust whereinto his Bodie has been incinerated.

a fine dusty powder of very light weight and of many shades of dull, neutral color.

For like his accursed picture the year before, Joseph Curwen now lay scattered on the floor as a thin coating of fine bluish-grey dust.

Denn Die Todten Reiten Schnell.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You want to explain that to me in American?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron Caliburn wrote:You want to explain that to me in American?
If you got the creature's ashes, you can resurrect it.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

hahahaha I'd love to be there when you try to ressurect a pile of ashes, what a concept.:lol:
Nick's Mind
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

hahahaha I'd love to be there when you try to ressurect a pile of ashes, what a concept.

You know, I'd love to be there for that myself, I'd pay money to watch you make fools of yourselves. That never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. :lol:
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Lightning Plant

Debunker wrote:
hahahaha I'd love to be there when you try to ressurect a pile of ashes, what a concept.

You know, I'd love to be there for that myself, I'd pay money to watch you make fools of yourselves. That never gets old no matter how many times I watch it. :lol:

The two of you can go on living in your little fantasy worlds if you like. The rest of us are out in reality, covering your collective asses.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Covering our collective Asses? Now listen, no one is more protective of me than myself. Growing up in my crazy supernatural hunting family, I was brought up to have a black belt by the age of 12 in both Tae kwon do and Hokkaido. I have earned a Master marksmanship certificate in several forms of firearms, and have assess to a small arsenal of armor, protective gear and weaponry, complete with silver bullet, swords and knives. But you know what? How many times have I had to defend myself from werewolves? How many Silver Bullets have I shot? How many Silver-plated daggers I thrown? How many suits of armor I’ve had destroyed in all my searching’s for your so-called truth? 0! The goose egg! NADDA! Zilch! He’s dead Jim!

You’re all not covering anything but the truth with your crazy obsessions for the paranormal. Its time to let it go people…its time to let it go.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Lightning Plant wrote:
Debunker wrote:

The two of you can go on living in your little fantasy worlds if you like. The rest of us are out in reality, covering your collective asses.

I think it is you who is living in the fantasy world. I 100% believe that monster exist in your mind.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Debunker wrote:Covering our collective Asses? Now listen, no one is more protective of me than myself. Growing up in my crazy supernatural hunting family, I was brought up to have a black belt by the age of 12 in both Tae kwon do and Hokkaido. I have earned a Master marksmanship certificate in several forms of firearms, and have assess to a small arsenal of armor, protective gear and weaponry, complete with silver bullet, swords and knives. But you know what? How many times have I had to defend myself from werewolves? How many Silver Bullets have I shot? How many Silver-plated daggers I thrown? How many suits of armor I’ve had destroyed in all my searching’s for your so-called truth? 0! The goose egg! NADDA! Zilch! He’s dead Jim!

You’re all not covering anything but the truth with your crazy obsessions for the paranormal. Its time to let it go people…its time to let it go.

Sounds like you go to the wrong huntin' spots.

Though I will also freely admit that much of the time the hunt for weird creatures ends with weird people.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Sounds like you go to the wrong huntin' spots.

Though I will also freely admit that much of the time the hunt for weird creatures ends with weird people.
Something worth repeating.
Lightning Plant

That reminds me of the time a pack of idiots decided that Cthulu was real, and tried to "summon" him/it. It would have been more funny than anything, but they were preparing a human sacrifice, so I had to run them in.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yet another reason to think role players are stupid.

Delta Sierra
eternaleyes

Post by eternaleyes »

i don't mean to interrupt any on going conversation, however, it has been shown to that there is a good of people at work in the work who pretend or who are to be goverment agants who travel with a small child. the desription of the child and the agent almost always is different, but it is said that the child seems to be leading the agents or that the agants are using these childern as supernatural detactors of a sorts. they're motive is as of yet unknown, however, from what i have seen not all that they do is for good..
i am also becoming more and more concerned that some of these childern maybe the product of kidnapping....
i have stood here for ages and will stand ages still.
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

There is some intel that suggests aspect of the government are raising so-called psychic-assist agents. Some of these could be children, they seem to be more sensitive to paranormal experiences, and haven't yet become jaded to how the world is "supposed" to work. They still have a refreshing sense of wonder and imaginations that allows them to see things "outside the box". But I do not agree with putting children in the field.
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Lightning Plant wrote:

That reminds me of the time a pack of idiots decided that Cthulu was real, and tried to "summon" him/it. It would have been more funny than anything, but they were preparing a human sacrifice, so I had to run them in.

It's a well known fact that the monsters, locations, and magical artifacts of the Cthulhu mythos are largely fiction. Only two of the books that show up in the stories are actual texts, The Golden Bough which is actually a multi volume study of cultural and mythological similarities around the world. The second, whose name escapes me at the moment, was exposed as a fraud. As soon as I can drum up some more information about it, I will.

As to the most famous volume, the Necronomicon,any that you see in circulation are not the actual book, though at least one volume was dressed up with spells taken from real books. Strictly from a historical standpoint, what was in that book (I have an electronic copy) was more in line with traditional western occultism.

They're probably your run of the mill fringe wackos, but if its possible, could I obtain a copy of their criminal background and any other pertinent data? I just want to be sure about some things.