MISSING: Benjamin J. Holister

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Bert, get Ben. We're leaving.

We'll be dropping off the radar. Those of you who need to know will know. Nobody else is going to.

Ben's physically fine. His soul and mind are in turmoil over the Ben vs. Death thing... Until they can come to some form of resolution, he'll be out.

That means he needs only minimal medical care...enough to keep him alive, basically.

We'll be posting from portable devices that refresh their IP addresses each time they access the Net. And like I said, we're not mentioning where we're going.

Delemorte couldn't have gotten into Ben's room... My wards saw to that. But he was here, and someone lost their life, probably because Delemorte got pissed off that he couldn't get into this room.

Wish us luck, folks.

Delemorte... Gabriel's effectively gone. We have been cojoined as one.

And I am more than capable and completely ready to deal with you. You're a conniving and worthless coward, and I will see you permanently destroyed.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

You candor is always appreciated Bert. But the question is not why, but who does the psycho have in the bag?

Maynard should call home more often. That may explain why no one is answering his calls.

Next it will be your son druid.

Followed by Caliburn's precious sister. Distortion barrier or not.

Then I will split Sarah McCalister from groin to gullet and have little Molly watch, before I rip her life force from her body.

Catch me if you can. THORNE could not, let see if you compare?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

This ends, tonight...
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

:?:
Last edited by The Unnamable on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

A trace of energy on the heart... Excellent.

Delemorte... Are you familiar with the video game "Mortal Kombat"?

"Get over here".
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

Last edited by Stephen on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Hasn't anyone killed you yet Stephan?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Stephen, I am working on helping your wife.

If you do anything against my society, I will take this as an end to our agreement.
GRIM

Post by GRIM »

Last edited by GRIM on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I will have dealt with you all by morning. In the meantime, be patient while I deal with the source of that which has wronged you all.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

It's getting damn crowded in my Closet now... Person after person getting dragged into it.

I may have to put my other work on hold to handle things... I HATE making the return trip to Japan.

Innocents evaced out, and safe. Noone can get there save through me. We're ready to play.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Crowd scene going on here and most of them were dead last I checked. Any help needed I can offer?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

This is the dark side of the moon; and evil will prevail.....I must go now....the druid is calling.
Last edited by Dele Morte on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bert_the_Turtle

Blah, Blah, Blah.

Looks like a Rouster of losers to me.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

I believe that Mr. Turtle just volunteered to be our first sacrafice.
Last edited by Dele Morte on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bert_the_Turtle

I killed war already.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Power to the people... Well, at least to KT... Hehehe... Does it taste wierd?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Creator, there is darkness filling our world... Let me be the vessel of your light, let me be the one who protects those who need it.

Gaia, there are those here who would cheat death... I ask you to collect back that which has been taken from your soils.

Ancestors, there are those here who would despoil all we have worked for... Please give us your strengths.

Angels of the light, there are those here who seek to despoil our universe, and rape it with their darkness...

Spirits of our world... Dragons of the skies, fae of the Seelie court, spirits of the world, spirits of those who have been wronged by this beast... There is a monster who seek to become eternal, and to destroy us. Let us show him that all things will come to an end.

Creature of darkness that stands before me... The body you now possess shall be your last. You are now its soul, and it is your body. You are no longer free to leave it at will, and when it dies, so, too, shall you...

In the name of Creator, I call all this to pass.

Amen.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Goddamnit, KT, give me some warning before you pull somthing like that! It's fricking crowded in here, and those angels started after me at first...
Bert_the_Turtle

*Slams a Syringe into the back of Dele Morte's neck, sending a cocktail of chemicals into his body*

*Takes aim of the back of Dele Morte's left knee*

Your time is coming to a close Mother Fucker.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Goddamn, it's a mess in here... I dunno what happened.

The fighting's stopped, for now, at least. Give us a chance to figure out what went down before anyone posts on this thread, please... We need to figure damage control and all that.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

I know a place it will not go.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Last edited by The Unnamable on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GRIM

Post by GRIM »

Last edited by GRIM on Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Blah blah blah... Shut the fuck up. No one cares to hear your drivel. You are powerless.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It's taken much of the morning, but between everything, we got the hospital wing repaired, all the most vital equipment running, and all the evac'ed staff and patients are returning to their positions...

So you're all wondering what went down last night.

The place was a mess... I had a ton of protections placed on Bert, Ben, and myself... After I summoned all those light and earth spirits here, the place was insanely crowded, and I got separated from Bert. Adama was fighting from the astral, so I didn't know how he was faring.

The gist of it was, though, if you're a former human spirit, steeped in demonic energy, don't start shit in a Catholic hospital staffed by healers who care, when there's a padre and at least a small chapel in each wing on staff. It tends to give the entire area a sanctified trait, which just made the light spirits that much more powerful.

Delemorte was outnumbered and horrendously outmatched. He called for backup, and he got it... Not that it did him much good. The demons and cultists that appeared were taken down fast by those I had summoned.

I caught sight of Bert, cornered by a number of demons and cultists. There was a child-sized faerie fighting on one side of him, and a seraph cutting down demons from his flank. Bert was...making some room for the action, shall we say.

Don't worry; that wall's as good as new, now, as were the other three he took down. And he'd had the right idea; we REALLY needed the space. Our side was overpowering Delemorte's, but more and more demons and monsters kept showing up...and at that rate, the tides could've turned at any time.

The fighting went on for at least another five minutes... I felt naked with only my magic and bare hands as weapons, but with all the energy that Li-sensei and Adama had infused into me before, I had plenty of energy...and Gabriel'd had some interesting theories on how to turn my healing magics into damaging ones... Theories that are theories no more.

As I sized up the gravity of the situation, it all ended rather abruptly. That's when I made my last post.

We started cleaning up; none of us trusted the sudden calm, but none of us knew what to do. So we cleaned up the carnage and tried to deal with the damage...

After about an hour of this, there was...I don't know how to describe it. A flash of dark? A number of my spirits were destroyed (may all who lost their lives last night find peace)... Bert and I fell victim to a spell.

Delemorte couldn't beat us on holy grounds, so he'd drawn us into the darkness.

And, at risk of stating the obvious, it was dark. I mean, DARK. Delemorte's voice echoed around us, taunting us, teasing our senses...

Fortunately for us both, I'd fashionned some amulets to protect us from fatal magics, because tendrils of darkness tried to reach into our chests... We could feel the chill of DM's foul magics, even with our protections...but the tendrils were turned away by my powers.

That was when Bert just started shooting at every shadow. I remembered he'd given me some gun that looked like something out of a Bond movie, and kicked myself for forgetting it until now... Holy rounds, he'd said. I pulled it out, too, and we stood back-to-back, firing at every shadow that moved...

I need to get something to eat. Don't worry, I won't leave y'all hanging as long as Ben does.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Way to show 'em what I taught ya.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Here's the gun KT is referring to.
http://commanderbond.net/article/4061
Sorry I haven't been able to find a better online resource about it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Compact little beauty to be sure, though the technology has advanced to give us compact automatics with great magazine capacities, improved accuracy and the ability to chamber more powerful rounds.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, I've never found a pistol with the same combination of features that I liked.

Its compact, *Very* easy to draw, aim, and fire in one action, and the clear polycarbonate over the magazine let's me keep easy track of what I've fired.