I don't want to die...

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Careful guys, don't go runni' into a situation ya'll can't handle.

Ild like to help you fellas out, but Im lost out on some back country road in the ass end of West Va. somewhere. As soon as I get my bearings, Ill radio in and let ya'll know my situation.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

I can be down there tomorrow if you guys need the help... :?
I'm not dead yet.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Stay put Robin I am gratefull for the offer and would welome your help, but there is nothing to indicate that this High Priest Stuck around after things went sour. I do have a feeling we will be hearing from them soon tho.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

What's with demonic entities using Biblical names, lately...? First there was Nebuchadnezzar, and now this guy...

It does sound more and more like a dark druid who sold his soul to dark forces for immortality... If that's the case, I would like to help, any way I can.

Just lemme know when everything's ready to go down.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Just a heads-up, fellas. The person behind the screen-name "Dele Morte" has admitted to be the man behind the magics that Shepard was using on the oil rig. He has attempted to make deals with me, and it sounds like he left an odd and very vague threat against Bert.

He has also made good and clear that he will deal with Elliot Windner if I don't agree to his terms and conditions.

I have now living in my home another spirit, of sorts... An intelligent blade who calls herself Akasha, the Crimson Fang. It was given to me by the Reaper, who believed I would do her well by being the hand to wield her. She exists for the sole purpose of destroying those with malicious and predatorial intent.

Dele Morte wants the blade. I don't know why, and I don't care. He was offering me the two blades that were used to damage Claw's spirit, and mine. I think he means that the missing pieces of our spirits still rest within the blades, and could be extracted.

Our spirits are on the mend. With just a bit more time, we will both be whole again. If I ever see those blades again, even at my dying breaths, it will be far too damned soon.

Let's see if this Dele Morte can even find Windner from the other side of the Gates of Death.

If you can, Dele Morte, then my hat goes off to you.

You may make it more difficult for us to destroy him, but that is our job. Failure means only that we won't live to see what he does to the world.

EDIT:

Guys, this means we're being watched, again. Anything to do with anything in this thread and Windner should be taken off the boards and into private messages. Only deal with people you need to deal with directly.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm not too concerned for myself, I'm more worried about your family KT.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Lovely I thought that he seemed a little to knowledgeable about the subject.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

As soon as I get this vampire situation taken care off, I'll be there to help you out.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am presently heading back to Chi-town to hook up with the rest of my team, if you would like I can drop by KT, see if I can offer any more help.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I don't know what I need help with... Dele Morte hasn't threatened me; only Bert. He hasn't made his whereabouts known, and hasn't done anything to provoke me, other than threatening to deal with my enemies if I don't deal with him.

That tells me he really wants Akasha...and she doesn't want to go with him. Doesn't like him, doesn't trust him.

So before everyone jumps and runs for my protection, let's see how this pans out...

Though let me say, I do very much appreciate it, guys. I mean it. A whole bunch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

In that case, you guys are all more than welcome to jump to my protection! :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

KonThaak wrote:I don't know what I need help with... Dele Morte hasn't threatened me; only Bert. He hasn't made his whereabouts known, and hasn't done anything to provoke me, other than threatening to deal with my enemies if I don't deal with him.

That tells me he really wants Akasha...and she doesn't want to go with him. Doesn't like him, doesn't trust him.

So before everyone jumps and runs for my protection, let's see how this pans out...

Though let me say, I do very much appreciate it, guys. I mean it. A whole bunch.
You know how close my location is to yours, so I am there @ a moments notice.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

You shuld not have taken our "personal" business public druid. I would have thought you smarter than that. I see that I was mistaken.

If you must know then druid, I simply want to claim what was mine to begin with. I commisioned that blade be made, and Alzared betrayed me to Dhamastir.

Our business is done.

My sympathies to you for your loss.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I thought it wise to warn my friends and allies as to the nature of one who was on our boards. I also thought it wise to let everyone know how I knew this information. I feel I have lost little, since that which you offered me was a pair of blades I don't want.

I don't want to be involved, but it would seem I am, yet again. Akasha has made clear to me that you may be the person who commissioned her creation, but she has no interest in going to you. With that in mind, I feel it my duty to protect her as an innocent; for in many ways, she is, albeit a powerful one.

She didn't ask to be created for you. She finds no greater joy than destroying "evil", which according to her morals, is a category you very much fall under.

I apologize if my public airing of this dirty laundry upsets you, but you are intelligent...and intelligent foes are the most dangerous ones.

If anything, take what I did as a compliment. I recognize you as a dangerous threat, and while I haven't been threatened by you directly, as of yet, I recognize the danger, and have sought to warn others.

I know you are nothing like the pathetic "villains" we have fought in the past, and I'm tired...so damned tired...of all the fighting. But, tired or not, there are those who are, as always, depending on me...so if this comes to it, fight I shall.

I shall fight to protect those on this board. I shall fight to protect my loved ones. I shall fight to protect Akasha from the likes of you.

Fighting has already cost me my soul, Dele Morte. I don't want to fight, but I am prepared to pay the next price...
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Dele Morte wrote:You shuld not have taken our "personal" business public druid. I would have thought you smarter than that. I see that I was mistaken.

If you must know then druid, I simply want to claim what was mine to begin with. I commisioned that blade be made, and Alzared betrayed me to Dhamastir.

Our business is done.

My sympathies to you for your loss.
You want Konthaak, then you will have to go through me first! Bring it.

And if it is a blade you want, I got one for ya! :D
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

And then there is me... enjoying the show.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.