Greetings Peeps.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Rob Szatowski

Greetings Peeps.

Post by Rob Szatowski »

hey all. im Rob Szatwoski. since this is my first post here I thought id use it to introduce myself. I recently got actively involved in fighting the supernatural when a friend came to me for healing. ( im trained as a paramedic and versed in hollistic healing as well as being a skilled psychic healer) he was very evasive on how he came by such injuries but eventually he related the tale to me of a strange battle against (i kid you not) a warlock, his pet fire elemental and his followers. they were aparently financing their activities by hiring themselves out as professional arsonists. this latest fight left him badly hurt and 2 of his friends dead. since then i have been providing him and his friends a sanctuary in my shop (i run a new age crystal store.) where they can go for healing, rest and i help with research as well as some "field research" from time to time. i also plan to open the use of my shop for emergency healing services to any society member in need who is in the area.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Greetings please accept my apologizes for not responding earlier, we have a few irons in the fire right now. As far as healing some people may be thrilled to accept you aid once they get to know you. I have a friend who tapes, sews and patches me back to gether who is not too keen on the paranormal yet. I have dropped a few things in thier lap and I am watching the fun of thier head implodeing since they can not explain it in a scientific manner.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

If my men passing through may make use of your services, I shall make sure you are properly supplied with medical instruments and supplies. (I know that some of th equipment is outside the means of a private practice, as well as difficult to aquire through more... legal channels)
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ah, good, a fellow healer! And probably someone much better at it than myself, since you specialize in it.

Myself, I'm a druid, so I have a bit of healing magic under my belt, but my main focus is on defensive magics and easing restless spirits.

Nice to meet you. Pity you live so far away, but that's something that can't be helped, I suppose.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Ah, good, another psychic healer. I myself have a fairly extensive amount of training in that area. Welcome to the community. Perhaps we could trade notes sometimes, as I also am skilled in massage therapy, accupressure, energy work/healing, and a decent amount of medical training.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Hi there.

No notes to trade, just a greeting. Always nice to have healers around.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

If we have all these healers floating around, shouldn't someone go check on Shang Li?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

Post by Razor »

Good point. *sits down and immediately leaves body*
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Attention everyone: Razor has now left the corporeal.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Healers, if there's any one thing we need more of.

I thik Shang and Ben need some help in that regard.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm going to work on Shang very soon, myself...or his spirit, anyway.

Ashikaga-san has brought me slightly troubling news about him. I'll do what I can to find out what I can.

As for Ben...his spirit is still in direct connection with his body. Unless and until he comes into Chicagoland--and I'm aware of his presence and location, which will obviously put me in a very uncomfortable position--I can't help him, yet.

Just...know that I'll do what I can for him, ASAP.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*slams back into body more than an hour later, blowing himself out of his chair and halfway across the room, and just lays there for a minute, then gets up, albeit very unsteadily as his energy is still somewhat loose from his body*

Uh, guys... Master Li has some problems. Physically, he's stable, sort of... but I don't know if he will pull through exactly, and it's not complications from the gunshot... well not exactly.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Do you know anything more specific than that? Can you give anymore details?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

Post by Razor »

Moving this to War Stories.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

thank you all for the welcome. my healing services are available to any in need who can make it here to the sunshine state. my healing skills are in the realm of the psychic as well as mundane first aid and paramedic skills. at the present time i am unable to travel but my services will be free of charge for psychic healing. for the holistic and paramedic and first aid as long as i dont need to replace large quantities of rare or exotic oils plants etc will also be free. and for those things that are beyond my financial means to supply i will ask for help in that. as for exchanging notes on healing techniques im all for it and for any other type of information i may be of assistance with.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

If you could just send some healing energies our way tonight... We may need them. A lot.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

thats a can do. consider it on the way.
lets get metaphysical
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Welcome to the Society. Run a pack down in Reno, Nv area. We have a mystic/healer in our group, but he has been hard pressed lately. Told me to say greetings to you, and perhaps later would exchange information with you.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.

Return to “Classifieds”