My Nightmare

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Ron,

Yea, it is a real pain in the neck, but I think it is messing with you more than it is any of us. of course, speaking only for myself, but I think others feel the same way, this kind of talk - and more importantly, thinking - is simply not necessary; we have all said we are sticking it out until this thing gets put in its place... nothing has changed in that regard.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Maybe if I wasn't around this thing might stop going after you folks and those you love.

Sorry if this sounds harsh Ron, but the fact of the matter is that the genie is out of the bottle now... anything that removes you from the equation is just going to leave us down a good man with Mr. Asshole still looking to make all our lives as miserable as possible.

KonThaak wrote:Damn, man... You have my sympathies.

Anything I can do to help, just give the word. I can send you some charms and wards to send to her for some added protection, if you want.

That would be deeply appreciated, yes.
I'm not dead yet.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

The fun is just beginning,

The darkness, it is winning,

Ron's spirit is a thining,

Nain Rouge is oh so, GRINNING

Let the joyous news be spread, you pathetic little worms will soon BE DEAD!!!!!!

DING DONG LAZLO"S DEAD :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Dwarf, if you're not careful, I'll let you watch me rip those horns from your head and stab them into your sockets. You'll be able to see this easily, I'm sure, because I'll have fishhooked your eyeballs, and I'll leave them dangling above us so you can see. Then I'll use your fingernails/claws/whatever to remove the skin from your body, strip by strip.

Then I'll use my shotgun, filled with saltshot. Once I've put a few rounds of saltshot into you, I'll move onto a Super Soaker filled with saltwater.

Having exhausted that, we can then move onto breaking every bone in your stubby little body. With vicegrips and pliers. Except for your kneecaps. I'll take a power sander to those.

I've said before, and I've said again. There are days when I'm not a very good druid. There are times when I'm not that nice of a person.

Cross me again, dwarf, and I will find you.

And it will be you who will be screaming, and begging me to stop.

I will make you understand the suffering that some of us already go through every damned day of our lives. I will make you understand how much our inner demons add to that. I will make you understand that you are not one of our inner demons, no matter how hard you try to be.

And I will do it all. With my bare. Fucking. Hands.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Hey, KT, this reminds me... Did I ever tell you my version of the Wicker Man for things like Nain? You might like it, even tho the Wicker Man is a corruption of true Druidry...
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

You Imbeciles. Salt water. OHHHHHH PLEASE dont sooak me with SALT WATER..... You must be joking.

I am impervious to anything you throw at me.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

You have been warned, dwarf. Do not make me prove you wrong.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Oh, come now, if you were truly impervious to any and all forms of harm, you'd have ripped all our throats out by now, wouldn't you?

I mean, if NOTHING can hurt you, what's to stop you? You clearly don't have a shred of decency to account for such restraint, going after Ron when he's ALREADY having Nightmare troubles. Thus far, the only thing we can really link to you is someone being blinded for a couple hours... wow, big accomplishment: give me a large enough light bulb and the proper power source and I can do the same trick pal.

I'm calling bullshit on you Arnie... I don't think you can take any of us in a stand up fight... not KT, not Ron, not even a relatively helpless target like little old me. Now come and see if I'll run away.
I'm not dead yet.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

This miserable prick is about as tough as Jell-o that hasn't set yet. As tough as butter left sitting out in a warm room. I don't even have special powers or abilities and I foiled his two attacks on me literally without trying. He couldn't even overcome my ordinary precautions. And considering he ambushed me while I was far afield from my usual stomping grounds (I was in Maine at the time) that's pretty f'ing pathetic.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

You clowns will soon know the power I have.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Nain... I've mocked you since day ONE, and you havn't tried a thing twards me. I doubt you're earning respect at this rate.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Those poor souls in Seattle arent mocking my name. Theyre all choking to death.

Fun, Huh?
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Good to know where you are. Big Brother will want to talk to you, and your friends.

Do you like water?
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Good news and bad news... Threat will be contained, and Nain now has a threat chasing him that he cannot escape, and cannot trick.

Bad news is, alot of dead kids. Sorry, nothing I can do about that.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Your elemental did not work. The Jyns slaves released the cannistrer in a school yard full of kids.

panic has enveloped the city.

Parents are getting into car crahes racing to schools all over seattle to get their babies...

You idiots thought I was just a court jester.... Antonieete made the same mistake, look what happened to her.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Nain... I don't think you understand... It's got another task to it before it comes back to me. To kill you, and your allies.

Do you think I care about the innocents you harm at this point? If there's nothing I can do to stop what you've started, then my solution is simple.

You will die. And it will kill you.

The Ocean is after you, little man. It won't stop till you cease to exist. There is nowhere you can run from it.

Stand and die, for runing only delays the inevitable.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

NAIN ROUGE wrote:Your elemental did not work. The Jyns slaves released the cannistrer in a school yard full of kids.

panic has enveloped the city.

Parents are getting into car crahes racing to schools all over seattle to get their babies...

You idiots thought I was just a court jester.... Antonieete made the same mistake, look what happened to her.

Antonieete was a fool.

You are not dealing with fools here nain.

Mr. Geist if need any help let me know?
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

There is the greatest of all my Brothers of Water following Nain, going to kill him and his friends. If and when it attacks, that is when an issue of conflict will arise. I do not doubt my Brother's abilities, but I wish to be certain that Nain and his allies die.

Greydawn, if you have a Seal of Solomon, could you do me this favor? Nain uses a Jin as a shield. If it is bound, he will be helpless. If you could?
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

I survived the ocean once, i will do it again. I'm a great swimmer.

Seal of Solomon? It has no bearing on my friend. You do not want me to bring the Great Jyn of Persia into this....
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

He has attacked CHILDREN??

As much as you may dislike my ways and methods there are still some levels to which no Ashikaga will stoop.

I will offer the full might of the Ashikaga to aid in bringing this thing to OUR justice.

Mr. Turtle (honorifics just don't look or sound right with your screen name) - You will be contacted by a Kunoichi team that i am flying in to place at your disposal (your terms are now acceptable - but after your training is over they will go back to being clan "troubleshooters")
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Bert_the_Turtle

Very well.
Bert_the_Turtle

Guys, let's try and keep this thread clear for dealing with Ron's Nightmare AKA Mr. Shithead AKA E-Ron. The Red Bitch has his own thread up a few folders.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The little twerp is right about some things though. We seem to be fighting a losing battle.

It all seemed to start with Ecclesia. Since then, monsters have seemed to be able to track us down. Infiltrate us. Some even openly flaunt their inhuman status within our membership. Rogue agents and yakuza have logged onto our servers. Members have died, gone missing or turned. Evil duplicates running loose.

Maybe it's my fault. I had Ecclesia in my sights, but all I was able to do was to kill the shell. Whatever it was inside of that person . . . I should have found a way to trap it. Then we might have stopped all this before it got rolling.

Maybe this is my fault.

Maybe I started brinigng down the society around our ears 2 years ago and it's just finally catching up with us?

I want to get out there and help you, all of you, but I can't because I'm a liability. As long as I stay home you know that if I show up it's the Not Me and can protect yourself. If I go mobile again you'll never really know if thats Me or Not Me you're dealing with.

Besides, I dont think I can drive anywhere anyway . . . I'm no really able to sleep. Just 15 minutes ever hour or so. Any more and it finds me.

So I have to sit here and watch it all tumble down.

Where is Dr. Lazlo when we need him?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok Ron, I have an idea for you. Its a bit of a long shot but I've had success with it ever since that Nightmare showed up.

Hit the Yellowpages and hire a hypnotist to put you into a Lucid Dreamstate. I've had success with a free file I found online but you need something more immediate at this point.

If you want I'll drive in and help as soon as the Holister business is dealt with.

And no, I don't believe its any fault of yours that things have been going the way they have been.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Ron, for the god's sake, it is not necessary to carry the world on your back.

If you practice such dreams, they become easily and naturally. I am such the dreamer, so I know that I say the truth.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ive been paying close attention to your plight Mr. Caliburn, though I do know your true name, I will not mention it here for that is not why I am taking the time to speak to you.

By now you know who I am, you the sake of simplicity, I am Shepard.
I once respected a man with your name, I would have even considered
approaching you in person. But I see that you are nothing but a coward who is hiding himself away while his friends and collegues die. You are a pathetic worm of a man Caliburn. At least Master Li died for his cause, even I have more respect for him, than you right now.

Perhaps if I brought my attention toward a certain compund full of religious zealots your courage may surface. Nightmares Mr. Caliburn,
you know nothing of the sort just yet. I believe they wait for the coming of Judgement Day, pergaps it is time for The Horsemen to grant their wish.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ron, I remembered something from my high school psych class. If you chant a mantra to assert that you want something for long enough before you go to sleep, you have a much higher chance of succeeding at it.

It can be done, quickly and pretty easily. I had lucid dreams the second time I tried it.

Tell yourself that you will recognize when you are dreaming over and over again. If this isn't the problem, then tell yourself that you are in control of your dreams.

You need to face this guy, Ron. You need to face it and win. It's stopped coming after me; maybe it's learned its lesson... Whatever the case, I'd love to beat him for you, but I can't. As it is, he nearly killed me several times.

He's no match for me in my dreams, and he's no match for you on the physical plane. If you can do this--and I have faith you can--we'll be one step closer to regaining what's left of the sanity of this place.

I don't care about the risks... Hop a flight out here. I'll help you, myself.

In all honesty, it's the least I can do. Don't worry, I've memorized the "handshake".
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Shepard: May death find you curled over a fucking bag of pretzels, you man-whoring worthless goddamned son of a horse-fucking goat-sucking bitch!
Bert_the_Turtle

KT, lately I've been seeing a side to you I never knew existed. You gotta let it out more often.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Are you saying I need to vent more so I don't become my inner demon, or are you saying I should just let go and unleash that demon against our enemies?

'Cuz I've seen what that demon's capable of, and that ain't happening.

Fortunately for me, my inner demons aren't as literal as Master Li's... May he have a full recovery soon.

We can't handle one more monster.

Return to “War Stories”