I May be bidding you all farewell.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Shang Li

I May be bidding you all farewell.

Post by Shang Li »

It is said that the true test of a man's morals is not what he is willing to kill for, but rather what he is willing to die for.

Holister was a good man. I fear that something has caused him to take leave of his senses. I go to meet him, to remind him of the things he once held dear.

Since he has declared me a traitor I go fully aware that this might be my last act in this form.

Ms Darken - Your path shall be long and difficult, but i have no doubt that one day enlightenment shal be yours.

Sifu Long - you have done well, your legacy is assured. I wish we had more time.

Mr. Caliburn - although we differ in how far to take it I still applaude your dedication to stoping those that would prey on us. Just do me a favor and make sure it is doing harm before you end it.

KonThaak - I have enjoyed our conversations and debates, thank you.

Koyla - Natasha was able to figure out what the substance is but not if the addiction can be cured please keep looking.

and to the rest of you - I wish i had more time to know you.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Should things turn out fatally for you, I wanted to say this:

We've never met or been on an Op together, but it has been an honor knowing you through the boards. I wish circumstances would have allowed me to know you better; maybe in another time and place.

If there is a peaceful resolution, I'm redoubling my efforts to meet each and every person on these boards starting with you Li.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Warriors fight batles.

Poets explain why warriors fight.

Rarely are the two the same.

Good luck Warror-Poet
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Luck has nothing to do with it Mr. Caliburn. Either Holister will be returned to normal by my actions, or I will have the peace I have longed for for so long. I am old, Mr. Caliburn, and have seen to much to fear the coming of my end. oh and if i dont make it Mr. Caliburn, take a trip to the Kyoto national history museum, ask for Johnnie Chiang. He can help you with your nightmare, as that is his gift, to be able to walk the dreams of others.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

You are an old romantic fool Master Li. Rather than throw your life away let us deal with this problem. It would be swift and painless as you would prefer. If you are determined to do this your last wishes will be carried out.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ashikaga-san, Li-san prays that his actions will save and restore the soul of our societal friend. You know this... I would warn only that while I am sure Li-san and I understand your offer, there may be others here who may be quick to take offense.

The investigation is as underway as it can be right now. Let us pray that it's fruitful enough that further unnecessary bloodshed can be avoided.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

:twisted:
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Master Li, it has come to my attention that your death may well be in vain. Even if it could wake Holister up, there are three others who likely need our help as well. There are not three others of you.

Bert and I are working on what can be done about this latest burst of news.

We'll post more as we get it.

I'll post what we currently know in another thread, as soon as I've finished attempting to contact at least a few people.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.

Return to “Agency Voice”