I'm hit...?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Razor

I'm hit...?

Post by Razor »

Um, guys... I .. it's hard to explain but I can't see. I was in my room this morning, matter of fact just a few minutes ago and I caught motion out of the corner of my eye and well I turned to look and I spotted that short fucker just in time for him to wave his hand in front of my face . Well, with my hard-wired martial arts training I looked at his hand, ... the fucker had something in it that flashed bright red. It's been close to twenty minutes and I don't see anything but red. ... *sighs* Either its a retinal overload or I'm going to have to try to dispell it.... Getting to breakfast is going to be fun.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

...I guess you can't read this, but when I can, I'll send some healing energies your way, if you still need it by the time I'm useful again.

Still drained after last night...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

it should fade in about 3 hours. he threatened to use it on bearshaman in another post.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Thanks for the um help... I can see again finally... just the typing is a little bit off. I think he was tryin' to scare me. I don't scare easily, that and my eyes are not the only way I see. Just stuff like computer screens and all are a little bit harder to deal with.

Nice one, stumpy... real nice.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

I have a song for you razor.

"The lady in RED is dancing with me.......Cheek to cheek......

I love that song. :twisted:

Return to “Community Outreach”