can't get away with everything

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Crab

can't get away with everything

Post by Crab »

once before i came into job corps i had a had a run in with a spiritual demon (never seen anything like it before so i don’t know what else to call it). anywho, i was currently working on how i was going to enhance my inner abilities to be able to remote view. i had been able to use it once before, but it drained me indefinitely. i could not even walk! well i was using a wiccan spell (which worked!) to boost my power. as soon as i did that though i felt something familiar but strange at the same time. it felt like a ghost but... not. i walked into the field which is behind my house. i felt it strong from there. at first i could not see shit. i had to meditate to do so. when i opened my eyes i was nearly blinded. a blood red blur was bumbling through the tall grass. i knew then that it was some evil spirit but it had something different about it, it had... mass, weight. immediately i went to my room and grabbed my gear. (for bottles of "holy" water, one book, and a blessed dagger) and ran back out into the field, by this time the thing was walking or floating or whatever it was doing, towards my nearest neighbors house. straight to a window. i couldn’t hesitate. i ran to it humming in a deep growl. i leaped into the air to stab it with one quick stab. it was useless. as i got closer to it i noticed that it had two arms and two legs a head and looked almost human. when in the air the thing raised its arm and instead of landing with my dagger hilt deep in some kind of spectral flesh... but no. i flew back. i really don’t know how far but it hurt. the thing paid no attention to me. it seemed as though it was on some sort of mission of was desperate to accomplish something. i screamed "fucker" and got back up. i threw the dagger at it with no avail. the blade just veered to the side as if i threw it there and hit the window behind the thing. i heard a scream from inside the house and knew i had to do something fast so i dropped my book from my back pocket (gotta love pocket sized spell books :D ) and as it fell to the ground i noticed a slight change in the winds direction. at once i asked the god for his strength and the goddess for her wisdom. then i heard another sound. it sounded like a wounded animal. i looked down at the book and at the pages turning from the wind. once they stopped flippin’ i began to read. from there its really kind of a blur. i know that the thing fell and that it wasn’t moving fast. when i reached out (for no apparent reason) the dagger flew into my hand in mid air and i fell upon it with a fury! it started to squirm and i planted a knee into its "head" and screamed "be silent demon, return to that place from which you came!” after a few seconds, the thing simply dissolved. knowing it was over i fell onto my back to catch my breath. it had taken a lot to do that! almost more than i had. while laying there i heard a noise. i looked up to see the owner of the house walking towards me… shotgun in hand. And pointed at me! At first I had thought that he was crazy didn’t he see what i just… no… he didn’t. he thought that i threw a rock into the window and it turns out that this particular window was his youngest daughters. yeah needless to say he did not believe me and called the cops. i didn’t even try to explain to them. i got a fine for the window and for trespassing. the owner also put restraint papers on me so if I go 250 yds. close to him I will go to the pen for 5 years… yeah, its pretty depressing when the people you protect hate you for it. well that would be it for my first post. thanks for reading…
why cant they just die
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Dude. Paragraphs. Capitalization.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Re: can't get away with everything

Post by Kolya »

Crab wrote:At first I had thought that he was crazy didn’t he see what i just… no… he didn’t.
Must have fat-fingered the shift key when pressing 'a'.

Welcome, Crab..
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Razor

Stuff

Post by Razor »

You'll have to excuse Crab some. He's a fairly smart kid, but a bit redneck. He doesn't really care about capitalization and all that. The message was more what he was concerned about. He's all heart when it gets down to it. :) Nothin' to be had for that, though I will say I did edit some of his material to get rid of the spelling mistakes.

And yeah, I know how it is. Stuff like that drives me nuckin' futs, but ... It's Crab man! *shakes head* lol
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Crab

listen here.

Post by Crab »

i type the way i do. have you ever seen someone else post like me. besides children? ok then. if anyone here judges from the way someone types, i dont think i belong in this society. i would think that people here would have things in commen with razor but i may have been wrong... :? i dont know... i may be misunderstanding or something. well thats it for my second post.[/quote]
why cant they just die
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

that post was much better. all people were saying is that it was extreamly difficult to read your post due to the way it was formatted. if you make the posts easier to read you will get more responses to them - as more people will finish reading them.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Kolya

Re: listen here.

Post by Kolya »

Your original post was like one of those collages where you have to really concentrate to see what it is really a picture of.

No one is judging, just trying to be helpful.

That's what we - that means you now too - do here... be helpful.
Crab

oh.......

Post by Crab »

well hell! my most sincere apologies to you all. i now fell a little... placed. i was all defensive mode and did not see things for what they were. my eyes are now open and it most likely not happen again. any way, who is this mind rogue guy? says hes from hell? ha. i will have to see myself. for my third post... crab out
why cant they just die
Kolya

Re: oh.......

Post by Kolya »

Crab wrote:well hell! my most sincere apologies to you all. i now fell a little... placed.
I don't think you understand.. no need for either apologies or feeling placed.

Anyway...
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Sorry for the delay in this as well, but welcome to the Society, Crab.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Welcome to Lazlo Society Crab, huh, we got a Turtle, now a crab, once we get a guy named Fish, we can open our own seafood shack. 8-)

But seriously, welcome to the boards, and I hope you make some really cool acquaintences. I'm a bit of a good ol' boy myself, so the whole grammar thing don't bother me none. Just glad to see another one of the good guys.

If there's anything we'all can do, just drop us a line.

Happy Huntin'
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Hey! I am *Not* soup mix! :lol:
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Welcome to Lazlo Society Crab, huh, we got a Turtle, now a crab, once we get a guy named Fish, we can open our own seafood shack. 8-)
'medved' is Russian word for bear...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

And if you ever meet him, you'll know it's more than a family name.

It's a description.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra

Return to “War Stories”