Next Assignment...

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Checking out some farie sites on the internet . . . no, do't take it the wrong way or I'll have to hurt you . . . I can definitely see the overlap with what's going down in Portland.

Of course I could be totally wrong.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Kolya wrote:Interesting. Any chance these creatures are extraterrestrial/non-natives of Earth?

Isn't likely, uh geneticly speaking...Ummm, although, going on my stepfathers theory about the race of human we were all originally from another world.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Checking out some farie sites on the internet . . . no, do't take it the wrong way or I'll have to hurt you . . . I can definitely see the overlap with what's going down in Portland.

Of course I could be totally wrong.

Anyway...Moving right along! *LOL!* Trying not to say it.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

I see the corelation between events there and in Portland. Maybe we're on to something.
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Perhaps...
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Well, we are back in England...If only for 2 days of rest for John. While I track down a crop circle report I did and resubmit it, and than to the football/soccer game.

Yes, before I got the OK to travel (FINALLY!!!) I was assigned to work on crop circles for awhile, than faeries, than Lab work, etc. Actually, it wasn't getting the OK that took so long; but the bloody paper work that took forever to go through. I filed it in June of 2004. Took 3 weeks to get it OK'ed. But then again we only have one person working the main office. Which I truly hate that the main English office only has Chris as the secretary/"zoo keeper". We really need to get him some assistants. I mean seriously! He's maybe in a wheel chair, but he's bloody good to keep up with everything in the main office! At out next meating I am going to suggest hiring him some assistants this Saturday.

My next assignment is to be classified. Mainly because it has to do with a member of the royal family. I can say no more. Afterwrds, I am going to go to the old Roman bathhouse to check some stuff out.

I need to track down a file, so I had better get off of here!

James.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Covering the wedding are we?

Delta Sierra
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Covering the wedding are we?

I wish it was that simple.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

I, personally, am not sure that Charles shall ever be king, so it doesn't really bother me. However, I shall never address her as her title of "Duchess of Cornwall" or "Kings Consort".

Anyway, I've been given an assignment of my own, investigate a tape of a crop circle being formed...it was taken this past fall, but the owner went to Iraq the next day to fight.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Here is pictures of the circle in question.

How it was formed is TRULY mind boggling and fascinating. This wasn't seen by their own eyes, but captured by electronic means. Emagion, if you will, several small lights coming together and than forming a vortex of a light that is undetectable by any human eyes, even at night. All this happened while recording a vid for his kid incase he died in Iraq. The friend recording it saw these 2 small points of lights in the sky, followed by another and another on the screan.

What the tape showed came threw the vortex has my interest up.
alias

crop circles

Post by alias »

you had better take with you the code or language of crop cirles. because their last message was that they were stopping in England and continuing in souther Canada and the northern U.S.
rainbow, fruit flavers
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

Oh bosh, I will believe that when I see it...or in this case: when I don't see it.

I have been trying all night and most of the today to get a CLEAR picture magnifying the image. Trying to see what it was that came through. Damn the ruddy low resolution on the digital camera! Not to mention the bloody low quality tape!

I will post more when I find out something new. For now, I am going to get a bath and a good ale.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

I finally did it...And oddly enough, it does not look like anything that I am acquainted with. It looked like a large snake with bird wings. I will have to see what H.Q. has to say about it.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

I did a quick search and came up with this.
Last edited by PSC27 on Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Didn't the Aztecs or the Mayans or somesuch worship a winged snake?

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Yeah, his name was Quetzalcoatle, and he was suposed to be one of the good guys. Though that's all relatively speaking, most of their gods were pretty damn unpleasent, Quetzalcoatle was a good guy only because he wasn't as bad as a lot of the others.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There's a cheery group of people.

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

you bet they were. I think all of them, Quetzalcoatle included, required human sacrifice.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sounds like a bunch of Lawyers and News Anchors.

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Maybe that's what they turned into
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

:roll: Really guys?