Greetings

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

The Great Jyn is an ally. I am no Jyn.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Hmmm, could you be...RUMPLESTILSKIN?
ROFL...look you little jabbering rat face, Ron has had enough problems already without you trying to add to them. Want to come play with me and lets see what you are made of.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Back Shaman... Back.... Your powers have no bearing on the likes of me....

Here, take a look at my red ruby.....

It blinds whomever gazes upon it for 3 hours....

Have fun seeing red....
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

NAIN ROUGE wrote:Back Shaman... Back.... Your powers have no bearing on the likes of me....

Here, take a look at my red ruby.....

It blinds whomever gazes upon it for 3 hours....

Have fun seeing red....

Hmmm, sounds like someone got nervous when I guessed his name..and that was a joke.

Oh, nice ruby, lets see, stare at it for three hours...Do I seem like I would fall for that. Naw...but you should see this amethyst I have, it has a faerie ring in the middle, cut in a pentacle shape..so pretty isn't it?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Is this nut fucked wack job still talkin smack. For pete's sake just bust a cap in his deranged ass and save us all the unwanted banter. God this moron make The Unnamable look like Instein.

All your illiterate ass can do is talk, cause we all know how well you spell. It called Hooked On Phoics, try it, it may help. Second, get a life. Seriously. Try talking to girls, get out of your parent's basement, something, anything, just shut the hell up or go scuba diving with a set of dumbells.

You couldn't hurt the weakest one here, and your talking bout takin us out. Buddy, you couldn't take out the trash more or less speak it. So why don't you crawl back under your rock before you get yourself hurt.

Happy Huntin'
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Enough. Everyone.

Nain Rouge, I will not see you lower yourself to attacking a man weakened by another creature. I have failed to find that which you asked, so I make this challenge in the knowledge of my own ignorance.

Come to me in Ron's stead. I will not beg, nor demand. This is a challenge, made in kind to your own. I do not know what I am getting into; I am therefore prepared for the worst.

Midnight is half an hour away. I await your response.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

KT, dude, its 12:45, the runt ain't showing. Probly his meds kicked in and the orderlies turned off the asylum computer at 10. His a crack pot KT, no need to go matyrin' yerself for no reason. He just some wanna be big shot with an even bigger mouth. Lets just let this go and get on with more important things.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Not a chance I'm willing to take, Ben. The Unseelie are horrible creatures, and I have a strong suspicion that he may be one of them.

With Mr. Asshole wreaking havoc, we don't need a Dark Fae adding to the chaos.

Even if he's not Fae, we don't need him causing more catastrophes. His existence has already been confirmed by someone... I'm not taking the chance that this is just a nutjob.

He sounds like a damned Unseelie...which, if I'm right, would make me the most qualified to deal with him.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Unseelie, KT, I seriously doubt that farie subscribe to something called The Rifter, whatever the hell that is. This guy's a sociopathic wannabe arsonist that wants attention because his mother never gave him enough affection or his pop locked him in a closet or something. Don't waste your time.
So far he's done nothing but pass empty threats, taunts, and ravings.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

We won't know that for sure until we hear from Ron...
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Well, since I was PM'd by Ron today, I guess he's alive and well. That means that half pint, little shit couldn't pull off his grand threat. Personally, I would have enjoyed Ron breakin the crazy SOB into itty bitty pieces. Bring The Pain Ron!

Sorry KT, but it sucks to right all the time. The doushe bage hasn't been heard from since yesterday, so lets assume he got smart and ran away cryin'. If he shows up again, we find his sorry ass and mud stomp it flat. I don't know bout the rest of you, but his taunts were gettin'
old fast.

Happy Huntin'
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Greetin's from Hell....

Wonder how razor's eyes are doing...

Did You sleep well Ronnie.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Come, Ru-kobito, come and test yourself

You want a challenge?

I Challenge you bokokoro.

Your might at it's highest cannot match the power of a single falling cherry blossom.

I deem you to be a flawed blade.

I declare you Eta, oath-spewer.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Razor

Post by Razor »

My eyes are fine, and not the only thing I see with, thank you very fuckin' much.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hey Dwarf Your hounds were put down care to try your luck.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You must enjoy threatening little children don't you you deranged psyho. You want to play in the big leagues is that it. Then lets play.

Just take I-95 to the New England Coastal Highway 1A to exit 13 - Old Cove Road. Follow it to the very end, over the coered bridge. Ill be then one with the 8 Gauge Double Barrel aimed at you fricken face!
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Shadowstalker wrote:Hey Dwarf Your hounds were put down care to try your luck.

Many more where they came from. Hell's Hall's are full of very hungry poochies.

They are but a small token of what I can send your way.

Have you checked your pockets lately?
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Holister wrote:You must enjoy threatening little children don't you you deranged psyho. You want to play in the big leagues is that it. Then lets play.

Just take I-95 to the New England Coastal Highway 1A to exit 13 - Old Cove Road. Follow it to the very end, over the coered bridge. Ill be then one with the 8 Gauge Double Barrel aimed at you fricken face!

Greetin's from Hell (that just sticks you in the gizzard don't it Gumshoe?)

Aim away sonny. Ive been in your house already. When is the last time you checked your oven???

I baked it myself.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Dude, he crapped in your oven?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Kolya wrote:Dude, he crapped in your oven?

It's much more delicious than crap.

Holyster is going to wish he hadn't opened it.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

NAIN ROUGE wrote:It's much more delicious than crap.
:?
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

Check out your cupboard Kolya...
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I have a cupboard? Oh here it is....
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Hey now, let the little sun burnt midget (or is it "little person") have his fun verbally. You all aint scared of this reject from clown school are you?
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

No not scared in the least thou he should be. Oh by the way nice try but no cigar, care to make a personel apperance, you'll get a warm reception.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Been beating my head against the wall realizing how stupid I am for not realzing it sooner. Red Dwarf....Red Cap. You are a fae, one of the things that go bump in the night and dyes its cap red with the blood of innocents. Not sure what your name is, but got your race down...I hope. :shock:
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yeah, sounds about right. I've been pegging this bastard as an Unseelie for a while, but I haven't been referring to my notes. He has said nothing against my claims, and has only boasted that iron doesn't work against him.

We may be dealing with a second Ironshoes. If that's the case, you and I should still have abilities to take him down. He seemed to fear you when you were on the offensive, and our abilities do overlap at times...

Until further notice, I'm acting on the precept that he's a Dark Fae.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

A. Pendragon wrote:Hey now, let the little sun burnt midget (or is it "little person") have his fun verbally. You all aint scared of this reject from clown school are you?

Pendragon, your feeble attempts to insult me are laughable at best.

You should know better.

You will have a visit soon.

very soon.
NAIN ROUGE

Post by NAIN ROUGE »

KonThaak wrote:Yeah, sounds about right. I've been pegging this bastard as an Unseelie for a while, but I haven't been referring to my notes. He has said nothing against my claims, and has only boasted that iron doesn't work against him.

We may be dealing with a second Ironshoes. If that's the case, you and I should still have abilities to take him down. He seemed to fear you when you were on the offensive, and our abilities do overlap at times...

Until further notice, I'm acting on the precept that he's a Dark Fae.

Faerie folk. Small hands , taste like cabbage. I used to love cabbage.

Until the bastard King Brian did what he did..... You are all on his side arent you????

I eat faeries for lunch.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm sure you do, Unseelie. Many of the Unseelie court do. After raping them for breakfast. I've heard that line before.

Or perhaps you'd like to claim to be a demon.

In either which case, I'm *still* waiting for you to come and face me. I came and challenged you, and you ignored it, telling me that either you feel I'm not worth your time (and since you've gone after...shall we say, greener pastures, I very much doubt that), or you fear me. Given the way you reacted to my cousin-in-beliefs, I'd see that as a possibility, too.

Or maybe you only go after the sick and injured, and know that I am neither.

Whatever the case, know that when I find you, the idea that Bert had will seem...oh, so very pleasant.

There are times, Mr. Dwarf, when I am not a very good druid... There are moments when I'm not a very good person at all. If you drive my friend Ben to murder Master Li, an eternity of imprisonment would seem a blessing compared to what you will suffer at my hands.

I've cut through ghouls with a mundane steel blade, dwarf. Ghouls, who are usually unharmed by such things.

I'll gladly gut you with my bare fucking hands.

...Heh. That is, provided Pendragon leaves anything of you for me to gut.