New toy for the hunters.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Crosshair MT

New toy for the hunters.

Post by Crosshair MT »

Ron, Bert, Holister and a few others will find this interesting, I am waiting on mine to torture test.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isBZTwLh79M&mode=related&search=
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

At least I know what to ask for for my birthday...*-). Thanks for the heads up.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

On the surface it looks like a sweet firearm. Can't wait to hear some first hand reports.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Interesting hunting / target piece. Thelow recoil ishandy in a combat weapon but it's a little long for close quarters and uses the tubulr magazine.

Would be a pleasant gun to shoot, but when I'm on the beat, I think I'd rather my Saiga - at least t would be a bettet club.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

The gun comes in a 24" model and has at least 8 round capacity with the magizine extention. Besides I can work a modification to run it with clips, that would be fun 20 round clips in this thing.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sounds like fun. Ill have to try it out when next we meet.

PS: Hey Crosshairs, check out the lil gift you'll be gettin later this week at the My Society Friends post. Hope ya like it *-)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.

Return to “Classifieds”