Santa was bad.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Crosshair MT

Santa was bad.

Post by Crosshair MT »

Well last night I had a run in with a Boogy man, the thing dressed up as santa and lead a group of four kids away from a playground to torment then eat. I was able to track one of the kids due to them jumping in every mud puddle they passed. The thing was tormenting the kids in a old barn and had them locked in a cage. I came in with a nice opening round of debate with a 12 gauge on full auto once the thing was away from the kids. The kids figured out real quick this was not santa and were yelling for me to arrest him. I guess they figured I was a officer for the local PD. I got nailed by the thing with his santa sack of bricks, the thing landed on me and tried to choke me out. My armor has a good had neck pice to prevent such a attack, I tried a little of Willie's advice and danced with the thing for a few rounds, not my idea of fast take down. I hit the thing with a little toy I've moddified to be more effective. He got a heavily jucied up tazer right to the face.

I cut the kids out and told them to run out to the road I would be there when I took care of the bad guy. The damn thing was stirring already, I put a few shotgun slugs into where I thought it's vitals would be. I drug it out back and dropped a WillyPete in it's open mouth and made sure it was well on the way to consummed and went to check on the kids. A local sherrif was already with them and his partner was coming up the old drive to check on the sit rep. Must have been a rookie because he fired 3 rounds at me with out warning. One pierced my armor at the right shoulder, I tossed a flash bang his way and bolted for my ride out.

So here I sit with a ore shoulder and a good friend who sews me together when I get hurt harping on me to stay put till I heal to their satisfaction. Thanks to Ron and Bert for the stories on their encounters with the Boogy Men before. And I still have that Malignious or however it's spelled roaming out here, some livestock are turning up dead with just the marrow sucked out of the bones.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Well, thats gotta suck. What a hell of a way to spend X-mas. Me I was home enjoyin' a cold brew and Its a Wonderful Life. Well, Ill tel ya what Crosshairs, I don't have any plans at the moment, now that Shades and Adam are taking care of some artifact thing, I can ead on down to help ya out with that Malignous thing ya got a problem with. I got some time off comin' anyways. Heck, Ill even bring a really big Bug Bomb.

TTYL
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Thanks for the offer I guess I can get a few party favors together to hunt the Malignous. Be warned I have seen signs of a Dybbuk running around, guess one of the ones the mage had around decided to stay in the area.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

Howdy Crosshairs, that shouldn't be a problem I can rstle up some godies of my own, and even one or two tricks for that Dybbuk. Just let me known when and where and Ill be there. Even bring a couple of Black Rabbit Brews for us when we got that son of a bitch's head on the wall.

Well TTYL
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.

Return to “War Stories”