Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Just bring him to the station Eric, and we'll take it from there. Thank you again for all your help. You are a good man Eric Eland, and I hope to have the pleasure of working with yall again someday.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Now *that* was fun!

Killed a few hundred demons, took out a Balrog, met the werewolf chick, killed a gargoyle. I'll have a fuller account up sooner or later.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Eric Eland

Captured one

Post by Eric Eland »

Alright, I will bring him, carry him, drag really, you should watch him, he serves nasty ones, knows something I think, something I want to know, need to know, where did they go, the powerful one, old one, and walking hulk, and what they took, something they shouldn’t I think, but they did, need to know what where, and sooner is better then later.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Glad I could be of assistance.

Hey, Holister, see how that wolf is sticking around? He wants to know if you want a police wolf. He's intelligent, and skilled at taking down the supernatural. If you'll take care of him, he'll take care of you.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

A police wolf? If you tell us his name is Diefenbaker I'm going to get a Mountie.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetins'

WHy sure KT, can always another set of ears and eys round here, just in case. Sides' ol Duke can use a drinkin' buddy...ain't that right Duke. (woof). Good boy. As for that joker we go in lock up, Ill rn the usuall and find out who he is. Hes been silent since you brought him
in, so until he cries lawyer, his pansy ass is all mine. Well thanks again KT, couldn't have done it without you guys. Buy the way...any one know what happened to that black van parked out back in impound, it has mysteriously disappeared along with all of its conents...? Enjoy it then guys.

Well Happy Huntin'
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

It is nice to have met every one thaat was in on this little jaunt. Holister I have a few items that will be getting sent to you in a month or so to help even out the field if you have anymore problems. I know you don't like illegale weapons and equipment, but I figure a couple of the XM 29s would be most useful to you. More so with some specific loads for the grenades, and with what you've delt with here in the last few weeks I think you may want to over look the leagle quandry versus keeping the people safe.

Hey Bert send me a write up of your opinion of the Xm 307, I need to do a fast torture test myself and having your opinion may speed it up.(Hell I may even be able to put one of these together in my spare time.)
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

The kickback was too much. From the tip of one shoulder to the tip of the other shoulder it felt like everything had been shattered after almost constant firing all battle long. A more robust cooling system would've been nice too, for use in Deserts or Hellish Alien Dimensions.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Well the thing was never ment to be fired with out the stand Bert, and this is a military weapon for testing not a full blown production model. Besides when did the military care about over heating on a weapon? The unit is trying to save wieght to make it easier to handle solo unlike the Ma' Duce and other crew weapons. And would you rather of had your Duce or this? Did you play with the programable detonation ranges?
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

I didn't have time to play with the cool gizmos and I did drag my Ma Deuce along too. I had to switch between them as one overheated. I did use the stand too, it needs more refinement.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

That's the only reason my buddy loaned it to me was to get input to pass to his uppers. Not bad for a prototype though. I have been playing with the range settings and I like the ability to have the grenades blow where I want them to. The unit is going to be refined by the military's demands, but Ithink for grins I'll do one up for me to play with. Might be handy if we ever hit a major problem again. The XM 29 is something I am going to be reproducing for me and maybe a select group of others. I will be doing somethings to make them more functional and prettier.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

I tried to sucker Arawn into making a play at KT's pad, syphon off some of his forces, but it didn't pan out, sorry.

Crosshair MT wrote:I know you don't like illegale weapons and equipment...

Holister's a cop, that shit ain't illegal for him.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

You know what Willie, yer absolutely right. So yall send all that stuff this way. I can use the extra X-mas gifts...8-)

Also, while on the the subject, Im sendin' each and everyone of you guys (and er ladies, or whatever Celeste likes to be referred to)
that helpded me out up here a 20lb Maine lobster and a six pack The Brick's finest beer. My way of sayin' thanks and Merry Christmas.

Oh by the way, I forgot I had this thing with me, its some weird black orb looking thing, took it from Arawn's Palace when we were there.
Don't know what it is, or what it does, but if anyone wants it, I send it to ya.

Happy Huntin'.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Ugh... Damn, I've finaly spent a day without throwing up...

You were right about those... what did you call them, 'Conservitors'? Doesn't matter what they're called, The one I delt with was trouble enough... Not going to go into any details, they probably wouldn't mean anything to someone other than myself. In the end I had to force myself to withdrawl to my body, dragging the damn thing with me. Luckily, the shock killed it... damn well nearly killed me.

Hollister, why don't you send me that Orb, I'm going to want to examine it for a while... Just send it instead of the beer. I don't drink, so I wouldn't want to waste some good brew.

Kon-Tiki... When you read this, contact me. I'll give you the details I'm not sharing, and... Well, I'll need your help. If this is a sign of things to come, I'm afraid it's time to wake up my mask.
Eric Eland

Dont drink

Post by Eric Eland »

I don’t drink either, so I don’t need any beer, and I don’t have an aquarium for a pet lobster, they pinch anyway, don’t need it to get stuck on my finger, stupid pinching spider critters.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetins' From Maine

Ok there Adam, Ill ship that there orb out to ya first thing tomorrow.
Don't know what it does, take it that it had to be important since I had to pilfer the thing from Arawn's throne and all.

As for the beer, more for me then.

And Eric...don't mean to brake this to ya...your supposed to eat the lobster...not keep it as a pet...
whatever, to each their own right.

Well talk to ya guys soon.

Happy Huntin'
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I'll try to drop by soon, if nobody minds I would like to get a look at that orb as well before you send it to Adama.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

If ya want to take a look go ahead, thought you would have been long by now. Guess not. Well, I can put it off until the day after then. If thats ok with Adama then?
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Fine, fine, I can wait... I'm busy enough as it is this moment dealing with the 'real world'... Meh.

Work sucks, ya know?
Bert_the_Turtle

Ooooh, Lobster.

Anyone want my recipe for french fried lobster tail?

*Edited to Fix a typo. French Fried not Fired.*
Last edited by Bert_the_Turtle on Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert that is wrong for several resons. Holister I be along in a day or two to take a look at that item and I'll take you up on the Lobster and a few cold ones to wash it down.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Ok then Shades, Ill be ready and waitin. Oh, and Bert, I think Ild like that recipe thank ya very much.

Happy Huntin'
Bert_the_Turtle

The short version:

You take the meat from the Lobster Tail, give it a light coating of milk and dredge it in flour. Fry it lightly and then bake it off.

Some people prefer to use milk and egg, or to use some coating other than flour (or a combination).

I just like it dipped in milk and dredged in flour though, in my opinion it actually draws out the flavor of the lobster instead of overpowering it.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Thank Ya kindly Bert, never knew you were such a skilled cook. I deffinately have to try that recipe out. I goy one for beer battered deep fried turkey you'ld love to try for the holidays. Melts like butter off the bone.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Neither my wife nor I drink, but I know we could put the lobster to good use. Thanks very much!
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

You're welcome Holister. I can cook a few things, heh, learned from my dad.

I've never liked Turkey, but I've never had a deep fried one before.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Thank you very much Holister for the lobster and brews, sorry I have not posted in a few days. I got home to a suprise waiting for me, and not a plesent one. I was glad to meet everyone we worked to get out of that jam, and glad to meet the society members I did.

I think I'll send you a few pounds of good 'ole Texas bar-bq to give you something different for the holidays aftermath. Hope you like ribs and brisket.
Bert_the_Turtle

It was fun when we weren't in fear for our lives.

I'll have to have everyone to my place this coming summer for a fish fry. Maybe rent out a part boat for a day and take everyone fishing. Err, except Celeste, I don't think they make sunscreen strong enough for Vampires.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Yep..guess it wouldn't just be a fish fry anymore then, it'ld be a BBQ too then..*-)

PS: T/Y kindly Crosshairs, I like a good ol slab of bbq brisket myself.

Happy Huntin'
fate

Post by fate »

Hello all. I would have responded sooner...but I had the bright idea of staying behind in the prison realm to make sure the devise worked. I was blown into a portal by the shockwave and after a few days floating around in a blank realm I dropped right into a swamp in the middle of Louisiana.

I hope I didn’t miss out on all the after apocalypse festivity’s.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die