Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok then, Bert, Crosshairs, Shades and his mystic are with us. Feel alot better if we had another magic user though, you, er, Eric is it, your good with magic Ive been told. Think ya can help us out.

The rest of you have to deside on whos attacking the gate, heck Fate has a death wish, you can head up that assault, by the way, where is that guy? Errr...ok captain claymore, looks like you can head up that attack then.

That just leaves rescuin the hostages from that generation room.
Got some real nasties in there, gonna need some heavy hitters, hey you...Geist, think you can splatter some demonic minions? Take the vampire and the that other guy..Bloodbane, or what ever his name is. He looks intimidating enough.

Alright then, everyone else pair off and lets go do this.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I was contemplating storming the North Portal and making sure his army of demons don't get new orders and come charging for the insurgents in the palace.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok Bert, watch our backs then. But for God's sake be careful, there's alot of them and one of you, and your really big gun, how the?

Where the heck do yuo guys get permits for this crap? Seriously?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eric Eland

I will go

Post by Eric Eland »

I can go, when you are ready.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ready to roll, whoever is going for the Hostages look for the team I left they will be waiting for a chance use the radio I left to get in contact with them.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Noted, and shutting my body down to go in... I'll get there as soon as possible, and start ripping things apart. The only question is weather or not you'll be able to see me or not when I enter there... Physics might be different there.

When you start hearing the demons screaming, you can probably tell I'm getting involved. Remember, don't attack me while I'm in offensive mode. With what I'm wielding for these runs, I don't want to run the risk of friendly casualties.

Seeya when I get there.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, lets just get everyone ready, and head out. By the way, anyone got something with a bit more kick, I feel like Im gonna be shooting the devil with spitballs here.
Bert_the_Turtle

Holister wrote: Where the heck do yuo guys get permits for this crap? Seriously?

What makes you think I have a permit?
Holister

Post by Holister »

I'll just pretend I didn't hear that...funny though. Is that nuke here yet Fate? Anyone see Fate?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I'll see what I can do for you Holister. Just had a strange thought the gates will only be sealed by 3 pure souls everyone is assumeing they have to die, what if they are already dead. KT I wonder if you can tell me am I am on the right track or totaly off base here.
Bert_the_Turtle

Oh sure, fate has a freaking nuke and you get your shorts in a knot over my Ma Deuce, haha.
Eric Eland

Missing Fate

Post by Eric Eland »

I need to find fate, make sure he is alright, in the head, he seems not alright. If anyone has seen him let me know, so I can know where to go and check on him.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Somthing stalked through the demonic plane, somthing dark and terrible. Given an unnatural physical presence, the winged figure of a man floated, almost flowed through the air, heading for every concentration of demonic power in it's range. And though bits of it seemed to be wreathed in spots of fire or water, the rest of it was wrapped in a shrouding, writhing mass of darkness, a black without shine or reflection. And every time it found a group of prey, that mass would lash out from the figure, wrapping itself around anything with a spiritual presence, devouring it into itself.

Well and terrible was this thing, even as it struck against the demons. A dark creature, that should not be...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Adama is haveing fun already. Eric where are those ghosts I think I need to talk to them. Fate get your Head on straight. Holister I think you'll like the toy I got for you. Bert don't get killed.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok, lets kill us demons....um, who knows how to arm this nuke? Fate...your in charge of the nuke.

Alright then, lets go.
fate

Post by fate »

I’ll deliver the package. Everyone just need’s to give me some cover, I’ll need time to get in position. No one worry about me, I’m fine, really, really fine, for the first time in my life I know what I’m doing is right. We only get one shot at this lady’s and gentlemen. These nukes are expensive.

Mr. Graydawn you wouldn’t happen to have a certain sword in your possession would you? If so you’ll need it at the gate along with the orb. Use those to close the damned thing.

Let me deal with the Unnamable I have a score to settle with him. He was to make me his master’s next disciple, let me show him what kind of student I am.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Sorry, guys, my net's been on the fritz the past couple of days. It's Hell Week, too, at work, so I might not be on every night. Add to that that I've been storing up energy for the ritual I've been working on, and I'm completely exhausted...

Don't worry about sacrificing innocents for sealing the door. It doesn't take sacrificing any lives. Trust me on this, I know what I'm talking about.

Don't forget Schneider, Bjork, and Reyn. They'll be going in, too, they've just been waiting for when you need them.

Speaking of whom... Y'all remember the night I summoned them? That ritual was supposed to maybe, maybe, MAYBE call a spirit or two of my ancestors to give advice, and POSSIBLY help us to fight better. Thirteen Line Nexus Points apparently do that to spells, so I'm thinking I wanna try it again for the ritual I've got planned...

When y'all are done, I'll start getting the ritual ready to go, and I'll cast it through the Nexus Point again, but this time, I'll want everyone's help. I'll need all the Lines purified ahead of time, so sometime within the next 24 hours, I'll need Eric to show everyone how to do it. Just be careful; y'all saw how many baddies showed up when we started purifying just one...

Good luck and godspeed to everyone going in there.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bloodbane

Post by Bloodbane »

My arm's almost grown back.

As for negative energy... Heh, and well. I doubt it'll have any effect on me, except maybe to instill a sudden desire to wear black lipstick, paint my face like KISS and mope about how nobody understands me.

My katana, my shotgun and I are ready to go.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

I am armed and ready to Holister I have a full auto shot gun ewith your name on it. It has a few 50 round drums and a lot of 20 round clips, it's heavy but when on tri burst it can be nasty to just about anything. And as far as permits I warned you ahead of time about my toys, better alive with illeagle toys than dead without.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm ready to storm the North portal and the demon army in it. Make sure you guys signal me when its time to leave. Oh, and if someone that can shape that raw glowey ore could accompany me for the first few minutes that'd be great, I have a special request to make but it'll be too big to transport if done on this side of the gateway.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

if someone can transport me to this dark place i may be able to help. my blades are still swift, and the foe may find it a little more difficult than he thinks to scare an old man with nothing left to lose. i have killed for money, i have killed for justice, i have killed for pride, i have killed to protect those i care about, and now i am ready to let the blades flash once again.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok....if Geydawn doesn't have Azoth's sword...who the hell does...? We need that sword people.
Who ever has it, your going with that group.

Ok....Eric, looks like your stayin beind to give KT a hand, and see if you can help Shang Li get here any faster. Shades grab you mystic, come on Crosshairs, lets go. Bert good luck...if it gets oo hairy pull out. Bloodbane, Celeste, and Captn Claymore, you take the gate, I got Fate leaving a special gift for Arawn then. I hope that your plan works Shades, I don't know exactly what you and KT got planned but it better be good. On, that Brit fellow with the shirt I bled on, can stay here and keep an eye on Eric in case a baddy gets through and tries to stop him.

Geist should be in the thick of it by now, so we got to go now. Everyone else knows what they gotta do. (into the portal Holister vanishes).

(From the other side) - Oh sh....
(gun fire, roars, and screams of demonic pain).
Last edited by Holister on Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Graydawn you wouldn’t happen to have a certain sword in your possession would you? If so you’ll need it at the gate along with the orb. Use those to close the damned thing.

I don't have the Orb or the sword in question but I am ready. Whenever who's got the orb and sword gets it to me. Meet me at the gate and we will end this evil.

Errr...ok captain claymore, looks like you can head up that attack then.

Mr. Holister I asssume you are talking about me. As I stated earlier I will go where you guys think you best need me.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

(Moves through the portal to help Holister.)
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

(Prepares for battle by calling to his ancestors for their strength for the coming battle. Then enters)
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

(Shadow shakes his head and laughs to himself queitly as he moves to the Portal, fallowed by a determined looking young lady he had introduced as Song a Mystic, from the team that had come earlier to help Holister.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

From within The Palace of Pain...

" Come on guys, lets show this asshole how we do things back home. (bang) oooohhh...that had to hurt...Im comin' Molly, Uncle Ben
is coming' kid. "
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

(As fire and death tear through his Palace of Pain)..." I was so close..victory was mine....curse you Lazlo Society....curse you all. One day The ANcients will be uneashed, as lng as there are those mortals who lust for power and embrace the darkness, I will be there......"

(KKKAAABBOOOOOOMMMMM!!) As an ear shattering blast consumes Arawn and his palace. The threat has passed..

or has it?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well, It looks like its all said and done. I got Molly back. The town's folk too. Even Kelly, who Im happy to report is doing quite well with her, er, perdicament. Thing is, nobody remembers what happened, cept for me, Molly, and Kelly. Heck everybody is just goin' bout their business like nothing ever happened.

Well we still got a 13 line nexus, but thanks to KT and Eric, things are seemin bit more sunny up here now a days if ya know what I mean.

I would also like to give a shout out to Shadow and Crosshairs who were two great guys to have by my side in the last battle, thanks alot guys, I owe you one.

I would also like to thank the following members for ya help and support during those dark times;

Mr. Fate (I still owe ya a drink at The Brick,) Bert (Kelly wants to buy you a round on the house),
to KT (for his magic whoop ass),
to Eric (for his patience and wisdom), to Greydawn (who will alway be Capt. Claymoe to me),
to Celeste (for showin me all vamps aren't that bad), to Bloodbane (wel for being on our side stead of theirs cause ya kind of creep me out man), to Adamageist whereevr you are (you are another creepy guy, but thanks just the same), and to Dante Andel, for whose shirt I bled upon (PS I got that puppy washed and dried for ya FOC).

Too everyone else who sent their well wishes; Ron, Razor, Willie, Huntress, Pendragon, Shang Li, The King, and Bear....I thank you as well.

It was good to know that I wasn't alone in that fight, and that I had allies to count on within the society. Anytime, anyplace, any of yall need my help, just ask. This good ol boy owes a few rounds and hes good on his word.

As for Arawn, I said it once and Ill say it again; ain't nothin scarier than the tax man on April 15th and Im sticking to it.

Well, I gotta get goin, see yall on the boards....and alays remember.

Greetin's From Maine and Happy Huntin'...8-)
Eric Eland

All's well

Post by Eric Eland »

There was another Eric here, didn’t see him, didn’t get out much though. I don’t know if things are as finished as you say, there were things undone, bad smelly folks un-caught, oh, and this guy I tied up when he tried to shoot me in the back of the face, need to do something with him, has a nasty cut on his shoulder, and plays with guns near my head, needs to not do that.