Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Willie Long wrote:
Bert_the_Turtle wrote:So, the place is full of negative energy.

We might need KT and Willie to deal with that problem.

Debunker doesn't have powers, either. I oughta call him up, show him about Arawn's post. "It's clearly a cry for help, written by a disturbed individual." :D

Haha, I was thinking more because both of you (from what I've picked up form the boards here anyhow) deal with energy.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

If we are going in I will go, as I have a score to settle with unnamable.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok guys, I found out where Shadow disappeared too.

I was walking past Hollister's Office and this strange blue light came pouring out of it. I unsling my M16A1 and kick down the door; preparing myself for anything.

I see Shadow ushering a group of people through this funky hole in reality. I'm not sure what the story is yet, so I'll let him fill in the details.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Yeah well as some of you may have figured, Fate was not the only one to go wandering on the other side of the Gate. I had to help my people who were trapped there some of them stayed to deal with somethings, but as you may have noticed I brought Holister back as well and he has some info for us about the other side of the gate. Oh I will be going along to deal with Unnamable but right now I need to check on some of my people that were brought back.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Howdy....

Who the hell are you folks....?

By the way, any of you flks a doctor, cause Im hurtin' bad.

Forget that, right Shades here filled me in the yall from that Lazlo Society, good to see Arawn lied again, he almost had me beliein that I was in this mess alone.

Now that I caught my breath...

Don't go usin that North gate...its a trap with a whole lot of pain on the other side. Arawn wanted the society to send its people here to deal with him. Take yall out at one time rather than one by one, the Society's got a bounty out on it with them evil critters on the side ya know. Arawn thinks he can impress his masters by killing you all off.

Dumass couldn't even do me in, how does he exect to do yall in, but seeing what it was I saw, he might be able to pull it off.

That whole space beyon thses here rifts, these portals is not some other dimension, its a prison, for those Ancients things. The whole place is their creation, so they pretty much run the show. Except in Arawn's Palace of Pain, thats his HQ. Place is full of demons and beasties.

This is the lay down....

The north gate is a trap, hes got thousands of critters on the other side waiting to tear yall apart.
We go though the south gate, and use that crytsal thing I sent ta yall earlier, itll put at his back door, some 100 stories above them.
Its a large balcony, gaurded by two Bal-Rog demons, and tough.

Down below, beyond all them easties are The Nine Gates, Arawn needs to open the other eight. Plans on doin it on Solsticeby sacrafin the seven innocent souls of my Molly and six other other kids. Until then, we have a chance to close that ninth gate.

All I know bout how that one opened was some damn warlock WILLINGLY opened it with some anient spell.
Guy's still alive out there somewhere. Yall may want a make a mental note bout that. To close it ya need the Sword of Azoth and the angel said she'ld sacrafice herself to close it. But Im fearing she's aleady dead. That means for us that THREE pure hman souls have to willingly sacrafice themselves in order to shut and reseal it.

The hosatages, Shades people are fighting like hell to rotect the town'sfolk, plus a whole lotta other folk he snatched up, bout 1,000 in all I reckon. Hes keepin them in a chamber on the level third from the top, some place called The Generation Room. Hes using their souls to power his barrier that protects his throne room. Any attack gainst it will only kill some poor damn innocent folks. The coward....using innocent people to protect himself.

As for the sacrafices they are kept in his Cauldron of Souls, a chamber off of his throneroom. Its also protected by a barrier of pure evil and I think the thing is alive. Ya gonna need some powerful mages to battle that while some of us get in and kill the gaurdian, some two headed dragon thing callin itself The Behemoth.

Once the hostages and kids are safe, we can hit Arawn with eevrything we got. But don't be fooled, you havent sen his full power yet, ya gotta be careful when we go kick his sorry ass.

As for the gate, Arawn's own essence keeps it open, once he'd dead, we can close it, and I don't have to remind you folks how that needs to be done.

He isn't gonna attack here once we are there, he wants his full force on the otherside to await your arrival. We can use that crystal thing to close the gates behind us and keep em closed, but that requires alot of spiritual energy,
so someone got to stay behind to shut the doors once we pass through.

I say we brak into three teams; 1st team secures the Ninth Gate and gets ready to close it. The second team should go get the hostages, SHades guys can't hold out for much longer. UeOnce ya et them, use the crystal and get the all out of this place. The 3rd team should get the kids and take out his cauldron, it gives him much of his power so once we take that out he'll just be able to kill us with two winks rather than one.

I need a beer....anyone see my guns? I gotta score to settle with that cloaked (CENSORED).

So ya folks wit me or what?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm not convinced a sacrifice is necessary to close that gate. It was opened by magic that means it can be closed by magic.

Nothing there sounds too difficult. Can anyone call in a supply drop?
Eric Eland

No killing

Post by Eric Eland »

I agree, killing people for power is never good or required, it’s mostly the same power, just a lot more of it, we could try and get power somewhere else, need to try, cant go killing people on a whim.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ild like to agree with ya Bert..but from what I saw first hand, onl thing that is goona shut gate and bind it again is the sacrafice of pure souls, and then using Azoths sword to lock it. Parently The Ancients can't touch or undo the effects of pure souls. I would like there to be some other way, but I don't know at this point.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

That doesn't sound quite right to me. More likely its just a matter of power like Eric suggested.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

I may be able to get a supply drop, just depends on what we need and how fast. My assosate that dropped me here is going to be irratable, but he'll deal with it. I think he owes me enough to do this.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

Explosives and Detonators.

LOTS of Explosives and Detonators.

Any chance you could score us a tank or some Military Humvees with heavy weapons or something?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Wait a sec guys....smaller may be better. Where's that Fate guy, hes a ed, maybe he can get us one of those metal briefcase tact nukes.
Hell, if a nuke doesn't do it, I don't know what will.

Oh, by the way....who the hell got my rifle?
Bert_the_Turtle

Remember we need to rescue innocent people; not cook them in atomic fire.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Alright then, we rescue everyone first like I suggested, then nuke the shit out of those bastards.

But we to sound off on who is taking care of part of this plan. I know Im going for my nice and that evil prick. I owe him one, but need bout two or three guys crazy enough to go with me.

A coupel of magic users and Shade's guys can free the other hostages
first.

Everyone else can hit the Ninth gate and set the nuke.

Shoot, we pull this off and buyin'
everyone a round at The Brick..

From the way that suns hanging we got about 6 hours till sunset. If we gonna move, we gotta do it soon.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm not sure where mytalents can be best applied. Depends if I can get any additional firecrackers.
fate

Post by fate »

A nuke? What on earth would make you all think a nuke would have any effect on a prison realm that's already pretty much on fire? Why are we contemplating taking this fight to there home? Thats where there the strongest.

I know it's hard to except but I have it from two different sources that the only way to close this thing for good is by giving up our lives so that others may live. My life in the grand plan of things is nothing compared to all those that have been taken prisoner. I am willing to go all the way, So that just means two more need to take a good look at the whole situation and make a chose. I'm going to look for the sword and collect the orb.

Holister if I don't come back and I succeed, after the smoke clears, have a drink for me will you.

........What you all have asked for will be dropped at the station in three hours. Ammo, weapons, explosives, and one small scale thermo-nuclear devise. You all will only get one shot at this and if you fail there might not be enough of us around to stop this thing from happening.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Bert_the_Turtle

Actually it isn't the heat and energy that does that damage from a Nuke, its the blast wave of air that does it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

A Nuke this is getting Crazy. Holister I will go with you, as for this foolish idea of a Sacrifice I am not to keen on the Idea. Maybe I should be the one to close the gates I have methods of exiting that shouldn't be effected or blocked.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Not to mention the massive EM pulse that accompanies the blast; I read up on these things to ya know.

And Fate, don't be crazy, ya don't need to through yer life away. We can get this done without sacrificin lives, Im all for it.
And well, your not sounding to right in the mind bout now...
Eric Eland

Sounding Bad

Post by Eric Eland »

I agree, you sound wrong, maybe you found more in the bad place then you thought, I should give it a look, yes, I will look, where can you be found, I will be right there.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Haha, I was thinking more because both of you (from what I've picked up form the boards here anyhow) deal with energy.

I never run out of it, but I can't manipulate it like KT or Shang Li. Sorry.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Bert_the_Turtle

Darn. I didn't think so but I thought I'd ask.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Explosives and detonaters will be dropped at about 6 pm central. And Bert, just for you I also pulled a nice little toy out from a buddy in the core. Makes your Ma duce seem kinda anemic.

The XM 3o7 is what I managed to score a loaner on, He wants me to give it a once over anyway to see if I can find any bugs. Just don't lose it! And has a good supply of a few thousand rounds to play with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miQOTO_r8Fo
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Holister

Post by Holister »

The hour's gettin late, and Shades, I would agree with, under other circumstances, but The Society's gonna need you if this attack plan don't work. Besides, I reckon the angels never tried nuking those bastards before. They may take a big hit from this, one they won't recover from soon I bet. So I say we hit hard and fast.

Shades, I can use you to help take care of that Behemoth thing, and I need at least two others, maybe the Brit, er sorry bout the shirt; and how bout you Crosshairs, you seem to know yer way around a gun pretty good. Plus we'll need one exremely powerful mage, what bout that KonThaak fellow, is he available,
or can one of yall do the job?
Bert_the_Turtle

Kick Ass! Thanks Crosshair!
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

I would be willing to help, but having some strange problems here in Nevada. Not sure if its connected to whats is going on there. Strange creatures seem to appear and disappear before we can challenge them. Also, I have been awakening in the morning in my hybrid form, and when try to switch back to either human or full wolf, its difficult and takes more time than usual. In fact, I seem to be loosing the ablity to keep my human shape. My fingers keep elongating into claws if I don't pay attention to it.

Has anyone else been having trouble with their abilities?
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister we have the mage covered one of the ladies that came with us is a Mystic and doesn't like the idea of leaving a fight unfinished or team mates behind. As for the idea of me closeing the Gates as I said I will be able to get out.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Shades, its not worth it. There is no way anyone here would let you throw your life away. There is no telling what would happen, i they stop you or prevent you doing, whatever it is you got planned, there is no tellin where you will end up. Beside, I need someone I can trust at my side when we cram a boot full of whoop ass on those bastards.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I'll be there to deal with things and help you, trust me I have no death wish but as you said someone needs to close the gate from the inside I can and still leave by my own means, anyone else would be faceing a sure death or worse. Trust me I know what I'm doing! :twisted:
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Well with the toy I got Bert I can come in and help with the dragon thing. Let me stock up from the resupply pile.

Return to “Agency Voice”