Local investigators needed

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
MisterX

Local investigators needed

Post by MisterX »

Requesting someone local to investigate a potential "Haunting Entity" with dangerous intent.
See video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhKAPeYgqU

Background: According to the comments from the supposed friend of the video creator, the creator has since died after shooting this video. He supposedly died of a heart attack, in same room and same fashion (drug induced) as a childhood friend had, decades before. It seems possible the entity is stuck in the moment of pain/death of the childhood friend and wishes to inflict the same fate on the living for not helping to "save" the friend all those years ago.

Entity capabilities:
Best case scenario - A basic poltergeist presence would explain the video footage. However, looking deeper, the entity appears to be able to psychologically influence trailer inhabitants into self destructive habits over a long period of time, bringing them to the brink of death by drug addiction induced heart problems, and then possibly finishes them off by literally "scaring them to death"
Worst case scenario - The entity is able to directly inflict heart failure upon a victim.

Mission:
This entity must be eliminated by any means necessary. As usual, leave no traceable evidence. Humanity thanks you for your service.
Nemesis

Re: Local investigators needed

Post by Nemesis »

What counts as 'local'?
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
MisterX

Re: Local investigators needed

Post by MisterX »

Remote viewing attempts have revealed the possible location of the video recording being a small trailer park just west of the city. Visiting the neighborhood should yield further leads.

A contact has informed me of a particularly tenacious paranormal skeptic reporter who is active in the area. Has been known to hound paranormal investigators and psychics to "expose them" in his publications. He is a suspected Nega-Psychic and best avoided by keeping a low profile throughout the investigation.

Return to “Classifieds”