The Official List of the Fallen

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Eilonwy Solstice

You’re talking about those that go missing in action?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Celeste Darken wrote:There are many who may not have given their lives, but still their sacrifices have certainly been a very high price indeed. Part of a difficulty that surfaces is when we don’t know whether they are alive or dead.

Perhaps it’s just me, but I no longer fear uncertainty. Some people on these boards would have us despair when the only answer we hear when we call out is silence. I think you know as well as I do, Celeste Darken, that silence isn’t the presence of death. Death has her own sound. All silence is, in my mind, is the sound of uncertainty. The words below describe my feelings best on it.
Henri-Frédéric Amiel wrote:Uncertainty is the refuge of hope.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Shang Li

Re: The Official List of the Fallen

Post by Shang Li »

Sifu Liang Tzu, eldest brother of the temple of the valley of milk and honey has passed, never to return.

His passing was as calm, quiet, and peacefull as his life.

None of the brothers have been able to obey his final order... for we all weep.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Banner and Collins died for my daughter. That will never be forgotten in my house.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
freerunner92

Post by freerunner92 »

Don't forget Ramirez, one of my Tribe. He got his throat ripped out trying to protect your daughter too.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

freerunner92 wrote:Don't forget Ramirez, one of my Tribe. He got his throat ripped out trying to protect your daughter too.

I will always remember this sacrifice. Even when I rule the world.
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Lots of folks to remember.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.
freerunner92

Post by freerunner92 »

Thanks ladies.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Joe Smith.

I didn't know the man, but others here did.

I hope he's in a better place than he was when I found him.
Grace

Post by Grace »

I'm really going to miss Joe. He was a good guy and made some really good gadgets. Quite the weapons expert too.

Any word on his assistant?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

We just got back from Europe. I'm sorry to say that we lost two good men on our expedition. The first was my God-Father Austin's nephew, Dusty James. The second was my brother-in-law and very good friend, Damien Hunter.

They were both long time and experienced hunters who knew the risks of this life. Regardless their loss is tragic and they will both be sorely missed.

I will be reporting the circumstances of their death and sacrifice in another thread later. We achieved our objectives but do not currently feel like celebrating.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I don't know if I ever made it onto the list, but I am not dead, and I will gladly give out contact information to make sure that even if I stop posting for a while, someone has the opportunity to contact me and make sure I stay off the MIA list, too.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Glad you made it back buddy. A lot has gone on since you left, I'll be sending you the details via a private message.

It's too bad you didn't post this yesterday. Hannah is going to be away from the internet for a few weeks, there's an abandoned cult compound in Montana she's wanting to clean up a bit and make more suitable for more benign purposes. I

Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ron:

Thank you, for everything. The data dump was useful, and it was great to hear your voice again. I missed you dearly, my friend. And thank you for understanding my situation, and not judging me for it.

Thank you, too, for talking to Hannah, and getting her to call me. There were some rough points in our 2 1/2 hour long conversation, but it was really great to catch up with her. I again can't express enough my gratitude to you both, and to Grace, too, for your open acceptance back into the Society.

Hopefully, universe willing, I won't let any of you down ever again...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

You have no idea exactly how opposite of letting me down you've done KT.

I owe you so much. All of you.

Hannah

PS: Caroline agrees.
I will be who I chose to be.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

I do not know if I should be pleasantly surprised that I was never listed as MIA or upset that no one noticed my hiatus.

I am back from a very long journey into the Realms Between Worlds and have just recently returned.

Too many have fallen valiantly fighting the unnatural forces that threaten our realm. They will be missed.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine
Crap, is that really the time. Guess it's later than I thought. I was goin' over some old thread and remembered this one. Just finished readin' it. Makes me wonder what ever happened to all those folks. I hope that they are all alive and well, cause I'ld hate to think all my old friends are layin' six feet under somewhere. Hell, I even miss Ron's crotchedy ass.

It looks like this list hasn't been upgraded in quite some time, maybe someone should do the honors and put these old ghosts to rest.

If you ain't dead, good luck then in whatever your new paths has taken ya'll down. Know that you're missed one way or the other.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Mordred

Post by Mordred »

Where is the great A. Pendragon?? Has he finally tucked his tail between his cowardly legs and given up?
I am the thing that goes bump in the night!