Bad Wolf

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Nemesis

Re: Bad Wolf

Post by Nemesis »

:D
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

LostSeeker,

She definitely is. I'm so glad she got rescued and joined our strange little family.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.
LostSeeker

Post by LostSeeker »

As long as it is a happy family. That is all that matters.
Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth-Sherlock Holmes
Grace

Post by Grace »

LostSeeker wrote:As long as it is a happy family. That is all that matters.

You'd think, wouldn't you?

Though there are times like I feel like the outsider in my own home.

Oops, sorry, Ron's house.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

What makes you feel so?
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Grace

Post by Grace »

It's nothing Natasha. I guess I'm just blowing off a bit of steam someplace it doesn't really belong. Sorry.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Very well.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Your right it doesn't belong here Darcy. Especially since I thought we had resolved my reaction to finding out that your former romantic partners include my daughter's significant other.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Grace

I just want my daughter to grow up normal.

Post by Grace »

You know Ron, you should feel lucky that's the case. Lately I've been wondering if you're the best influence on Cynthia. All that training you two have been doing together... well I'd rather she had more of a normal life.

I'd rather we all just had a normal life.

Sometimes I think I just want out of it all.
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We've tried normal with her, it doesn't work. She runs off into the night without telling us and finds herself company of the kind we most desperately do not want for her. We've been lucky that so far nothing has decided to do her harm

She needs that outlet and the training we have been doing gives her that and makes her happy. She stays around the house and is much more relaxed knowing that she still gets to participate in what she loves.

You want out of it all? You're already in retirement as it were. If you want out of the way you chose to retire . . . well jsut remember your former associates will look for you sooner or later. Who would you rather they have to deal with when they find you?
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

I wish you two wouldn't fight. I hate having to put myself between the two of you.

I don't want to have to choose between you.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Cyn's right you two, last time I visited you were at it non-stop and now you are taking it online.

Do you really need to figure out why she sneaks out at night or why she always wants to stay in New York with Matt and me?

You two need some help or something.
Robyn

Post by Robyn »

It is interesting both that Cynthia was interested in Mr. Blue's eyes and that she felt like revealing her dreams to him.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Robyn wrote:It is interesting both that Cynthia was interested in Mr. Blue's eyes and that she felt like revealing her dreams to him.

Given recent physical changes I've undergone, I look back and find it peculiar as well.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We have a lot to solve when it comes to Cynthia, to be sure.

But we will solve it.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Of course we will. This family ain't leaving anyone behind.

Hannah
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

It's been a long time since I visited this thread. Over a year now. I can hardly believe that so much time has gone by.

A lot of the story that started in this thread hasn't been told yet. Not fully, anyway.

Momma and Papa were only pretend arguing in case it wasn't clear. It was a set up so that Papa and I could infiltrate the Foundation. The organization that made and trained me.

I wasn't the only child soldier they had. They've been kidnapping little girls from their families for a long time, I think. They told us all that we were sisters but we didn't know what being sisters meant and I'm still trying to learn what it means.

Some of the girls were made, like I was. Most of them are dead now but there is one other out there. Her name is Rook and so far as I know, she's still with her handler. They were two of the survivors of what happened to the Foundation. At the end, they seemed more concerned with getting away from the Foundation than opposing us. I guess they saw their chance to escape that life together.

It's impossible to know how old Rook was back then but I would have guessed 12. I'm in my last year of high school now and I'm about to turn 18 at the end of next month. I wonder if she's going to high school anywhere? Is she living a normal life or are they still making their way the same when they were with the Foundation, only working for themselves or the highest bidder now?

If we met again, would we embrace as sisters or would we try to kill each other as we recognized in the other the threat we both represent to what the other holds dear?
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

How that'll go down depends on a lot of things, but I have been certainly keeping my ears open to anything that might let us know where they are and what path they are walking.

So far the silence is actually somewhat reassuring in this case.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

Ron Caliburn wrote:So far the silence is actually somewhat reassuring in this case.

Is it?

Just because we haven't heard what they're up to doesn't mean they're not up to something.

Even more importantly, what happens if they get caught? Or leave DNA evidence behind at a crime scene?

More importantly still, if they're stopped now, she's still a minor and might be viewed by the law as a victim. In a few years, she'll be legally responsible for her actions regardless.

Maybe we should be more proactive about bringing her home.
-Oscar Wilde.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I sometimes wonder if Darcy and Cynthia have to discuss their ambushes ahead of time like normal people or if they just think so much alike that it just turns out that way?

Either way and whatever you guys decide, I'll help in any way I can.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

We were not conspiring against Papa so I don't think this would be called an ambush.

Hannah's the one that usually plans the ambushes.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

There are ambushes everywhere.

Delta Sierra
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

That is very true, Papa. And it is also the same attitude we should expect from them. So it's important to signal that we're not necessarily enemies.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing