Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
J.L. Duncan

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

Post by J.L. Duncan »

First post:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

I thought this was really great, if you have the time please watch and post. Video's not great, but the content presents a very interesting perspective (and possibilities) as to the "true" origin of human beings.

Lloyd Pye died December 9, 2013.
Cybermancer

Re: Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong

Post by Cybermancer »

Welcome to the boards, J.L. Duncan.

As for Lloyd Pye,

Everything he says is wrong.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
J.L. Duncan

Post by J.L. Duncan »

Interesting. Care to elaborate or are you going to just leave it hanging?
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

It would only take a little research to show how pretty much everything he says is wrong or a gross misrepresentation.

Take for example his 'Starchild Skull' that DNA evidence has shown conclusively to be human. The deformation is likely a result of hydrocephalus. His degree was in psychology, not evolutionary biology.

So he lacks credentials on the subjects that he speaks on, what he presents has not been peer reviewed (and he is educated enough to know it should be). And finally it's all been rather thoroughly debunked. I'm honestly surprised anyone would bring up his name anymore.

For more, do some research online. I'm afraid that I don't have a lot of time for this subject.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."