Crystal Skulls

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Cybermancer

Crystal Skulls

Post by Cybermancer »

Ancient Aliens would have us believe that there is a connection between ancient alien visitations and Crystal Skulls. Of course, every known Crystal Skull has been proven to be a fake as of 2007. Yes, all of them.

But Ancient Aliens may be closer to the truth then they realize.

In both Britain and Japan, work of crystal computer memory is being done, both of which have the potential to survive the end of the human species. Memory that can be stored in less space than is currently possible and without the fragility of current media. Certainly the sort of memory I would want if I were traveling through interstellar space.

Then there is the next stage in computing, quantum computers that will be built into crystal lattices.

The amount of memory storage and processing power that could be built into a second crystal skull is staggering. A digital computer the size of the physical universe wouldn't be able to keep up.

Imagine what 13 of these objects could do.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Daichan

Re: Crystal Skulls

Post by Daichan »

Cybermancer wrote:The amount of memory storage and processing power that could be built into a second crystal skull is staggering. A digital computer the size of the physical universe wouldn't be able to keep up.

A SECOND one?

If it was anyone else, I'd say it was a typo.
Athena

Re: Crystal Skulls

Post by Athena »

Daichan wrote:
Cybermancer wrote:The amount of memory storage and processing power that could be built into a second crystal skull is staggering. A digital computer the size of the physical universe wouldn't be able to keep up.

A SECOND one?

If it was anyone else, I'd say it was a typo.

Other typos are present in his post.