Major problems

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

You claim to know humans, if you did then you would know we do things like this. Trap or not it puts us closer to you to finish you off, and it can be fun to see your face when you lose to "mere humans."
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

The Unnamable wrote:....well a vast majority did walk with open arms right into my TRAP!

It's the best way to spring them, Jack.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Shoot, Im just one ordinary guy right here, and ya know what you walkin meatloaf, Im still here.
Ive taken what you threw at me, and Im still comin for you. You know, I might die, but until my hands a wrapped good and tight round your scrawny neck.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.