Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate what did you do.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
fate

Post by fate »

I’m sorry…I didn’t mean for him to raise those I have killed. I had to see this thing, I had to know the unknowable. There is so much going on in my mind, like I’m in the driver’s seat but not being in control.

I’ll be at the station in a few minuets. Not much resistance for me out here, he wont let his creature touch me. Not yet anyway.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I have no clue who or what an Azoth is. I did have a vision though...

I had just finished rigging up the explosives in the cave to that sword I had planted and a odd feeling washed over me and everything went dark. Things were fuzzy and my vision came back and I was in a meadow. There was a winged woman there with gold hair and she had a dim glow surrounding her. I looked around outside the patch of meadow and it looked as if death itself was pushing in on the little patch of green.

The woman called to me and I approached but I wasn't in control. Once I was in the bosom of the meadow she spoke. (I remember this part with perfect clarity for some reason.)

"I am spent. The last of my ower can no longer hold back te demons that threaten you and your companions. I am not affraid...I have fought with my life I make one last stand. As for you champion. your weapons, magic, and courage will not be enough to defeat the evil to come. Take this (a <Censored for Operational Security> was given to me). It is a gift for you and the other champion of Lazlo. For some it is will be a weapon, to others a protection. Warn the others that Arawn's Dybbuk army approaches. They are lead by a powerful demon known as a Bal-Rog. Go now....take the <Censored for Operational Security> I have given you and warn the others. My power wanes..my sword alone can no longer bar the gates. " And with that I woke up. The glowing <Censored for Operational Security> was still in my hand.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
fate

Post by fate »

Bert what were you given? Where are you? Tell me and I’ll come to you, It monsters wont touch me, not yet, so it would be a lot easier for me to make my way to you.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert if your at the station stay there Fate when you get there you stick around to Also see if anything odd has showen up as well besides what you already have. I also want to have a look at this Item.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

I have your anything odd right here,

Portal opened then a guy's voice saying something about a key then a crystal orb dropped through the portal, silence came for a little time before it sounded like fighting then some human blood was sprayed through covering me in the process.

Now you can see why I'm a little nervous about Holister and stuff, plus I only brought one sodding shirt so I'm going to stink of blood for ages now.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

WITHDRAW my minions....back through the gates. The time for carnage against these defilers will come soon enough....for now allow the endless dead to do our fighting for us.....Yes champions of Lazlo, as with Fate, we throw back the viels of death itself, enjoy the reunion with those you have slain, as I unleash them upon you now.

(A rift opens at the end of main street) if you slayed them all once, you should be able to slay the again......

HAHAHAHAHA......
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Sorry Mr. Fate was detained by two gargoyals while on my way to help you plus ran into a physical barrier when I tried to enter the graveyard. Will recoop from injuries sastained in the fight will meet you guys at the station after a while need to check something out. I killed one of the gargoyls but need to find out what destoyed the other.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

That was not good, I say we bunker in the station and use it and the roof to start flatting these things. We need to take care with the surrounding builds though, Holister will not like having his town burned down while he's out. And can some one help me with my right arm? Damn Dybbuk got through the armor, I don't think I am using it for a little while.

I know I am low on ammo, I only have afew hundred more rounds of .45 ready, and about the same in 12 gauge. I can start cranking more out with what I dropped in, maybe we need to get all the 12 guages from the station up to the roof, we can use that area to stage/resupply from. I am open for any other suggestions.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

I allready setup the Ma Deuce on the roof (Browning .50 Calibre MG). If anyone has any experience working one I could use someone to feed me ammunition and make sure the belt doesn't jam in the gun. If not its not hard I can train ya in a few minutes.

Secondly I'll hand out that "special something" I got. Shoot me a PM for details on that.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Whatca' got?
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert I need to see that something special Dante I also need to get a look at that item you found as wellas your shirt I can find out who sent the item and if they are still alive or not. We may be able to take the fight to the Enemy.
Eric Eland

Continuous problems

Post by Eric Eland »

Walking dead now, smelly dead people should not be up and about, their time is passed. I can help with your arm Crosshair, have a few magical bandages on me, help healing, don’t get hurt more though, don’t have to many extra, hard to make.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Thanks Eric did not want to get hurt this way to begin with, but 6 Dybbuk are hard to face and not ache after wards.
Bert_the_Turtle

Dante, I brought a few extra shirts. Besides I bet we could break into someone's home and do laundry haha.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister is alive but hurting, the team I sent earlier is with the town folk they are doing their thing and protecting them, and we have the Key and a way of doing some major damage to the nasties every body get to the station ASAP I think we can storm the gate of the Beast.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Already sitting on the roof cranking out more ammo and some nasties Bert supplied, ready in a short time after we restock our expendables.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Aww thank the gods for that shadow and if you wouldn't mind Bert a shirt would be pretty usefull right now as I'm not one for running around topless Rambo style.
Bert_the_Turtle

Yeah, go into my blue Duffel Bag and see if any of 'em fit. Don't open the Yellow or Orange bags though.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Is everyone alright at the station.? I am still trying to make my way there. So if you see a man 6"6" Tall, Red hair, carying a claymore don't shoot it is me. I will try to take some of the undead out on my way in.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

No problem we can help clear a path for you as well, we will be on the roof.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Thanks that will help.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

(echoing through the night sky)
" Kill them all, do not let their allies through.....you worthless animated corpses, march on, take that building, kill all those inside, and feed upon their flesh.....HAHAHA...

(Bonk...)

Ok, who threw that....lousy gremlins, wait, I have a job for you guys....(Hehehehe).
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

You miserble toads....how dare you make of mocery of our name to these humans. Take them away ...leave them to rot in pits, let these curs know what suffering is. We should have never allowed their kind into
the palace.

I hope that you enjoyed the humorous antics of those miserable imps. I assure you, they shall be punished. But they did provide me the disk I need.

Without his means of communicating to your world, that fool Holister an no longer provide you any further aid.

Arrgg...the sun is rising on yet another day. If we did not have to track down those traiterous imps, victory would have been ours this night.

Enjoy the dayight while you can, and laugh at our name while you may. (the rifts close and undead fade away). Soon, the last laugh will be mine.
Eric Eland

Suggestion

Post by Eric Eland »

The shade snake, wants to help, or me to help, I cant really tell, broken words is all I can understand, but they want someone to fix the broken place, close it, seal the power coming out. Maybe a good idea, maybe a trap, don’t know, there is evil power coming through, but Holister may be on the other side. Hard to tell what is right, but it is doing something, something may be better then waiting. Maybe we should try it?
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I don't know, but I think I may know of someone who does.

Eric, if you can, lead my wolf to the Nexus Point. I want to try an Ancestral Calling. With 13 Ley Lines there, such a calling is bound to do something... I'll channel myself through my wolf and perform the ritual. Think you can help me with it, Eric?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bloodbane

Post by Bloodbane »

Mitch, get off my account. I told you to watch it to make sure I got here safely, and so you'd know if anything happened to me.

Well I'm here, now, in this godforsaken town. Got here shortly before sunset, and have been watching the bizarre goings-on. It seems quiet right now.

Tell Rose I'm sorry.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Hang loose there for just a little longer Eric that orb is a key to the beasts lair. A few of us have been working with Bert and that other Item he was given to make a very nasty surprise for Unnamable. So who wants to help get the people back save Holister and take the fight to Unnamable? Be aware I have seen where Holister is he is not kidding when he calles it a hell demension, and it may be wise for some to remain on this side anyways.
Eric Eland

All going away

Post by Eric Eland »

I can take the wolf there, still wont pet it though, then your ritual, I will help. I know something of Bert’s item, it will help I think, would be fun to play with some more, but no time. Who is going to the bad place, not everyone I hope, there are enough problems here for everyone, then you go off to find more, not good, but something needs to be done, so its ok I guess, and maybe the people are there, so it could be best to go.
Bert_the_Turtle

Working under the assumption that simply crossing over won't force him to withdraw his influence from our world, I volunteer to stay behind and make sure he doesn't expand beyond the town; this sort of thing is what I'm good at.

Now I prepared a few toys you guys should take with you. Someone shoot me a PM if you're interested in learning a few tricks of my particular trade and are going over to the other side.

Return to “Agency Voice”