SNAFU

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
SensorArray

SNAFU

Post by SensorArray »

Alright, I finally got a signal out here in the middle of the Appalacians, I don't know how long I can keep it up, tree canopy too thick and we're on the move. We went to investigate that questionable suicide of some comrades of mine. The town was quiet and sleepy, the town folk all appeared and acted normal so I don't think they were in on it but they all were a tad nervous about us asking questions. We retaced our predecessors tracks and stumbled upon a
When caught in a raging river sometimes it is best to cease your struggle and let it take you where it decides.
SensorArray

Post by SensorArray »

sorry about that. long story short we were jumped by cloaked fellows. The only identifiable markings were an Ouroboros with a giant eye on the snake head and a cresent moon inside the ring. We attempted to flee by vehicle but the broadsided us off the side of a hill, we've been hoofing it now for a day and half. Any info or logistical support can help. I think we're still in West Virginia.
When caught in a raging river sometimes it is best to cease your struggle and let it take you where it decides.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Most of us are tied up (figuratively not literally) in Maine at the moment. Sorry it turned into a Charlie Foxtrot. If you're in immediate danger I could try and finegle a little help for ya but I can't do anything prsonally.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I also am involved in the situation in Maine But I think I can send a team your way.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

How many teams do you have man? I'd hate to have to cater your company picnic haha.
Eric Eland

Safe haven

Post by Eric Eland »

You are in a good place to hide, yes yes. There are many places, good places, sacred sites created by Native Americans long ago, still protected by their spirits, will keep most evil things at bay, if you can find the places, also there are caves all over the place, one of the largest cave systems in the world, but don’t get lost, that would be bad, abandoned coal mines can be good places to hide, usually only one way in, also only one way out, bad to get stuck. Avoid locals with guns and beer, if they have no shoes avoid them double.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert lets just say my team is one of many and leave it at that. SensorArray Eric has a good point thou I would steer clear of caves and mines to much that can go wrong.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

SensorArray have a team in your area they are only a Investigation and Surveillance team but they can help but I need some more info for them to find you, If you have a active GPS or something it would help.
fate

Post by fate »

I could send agent Loki to your position. To assist you and shadows men. He is one of our strongest psi’s.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Razor

Map

Post by Razor »

Do you have a map? Do you know how to get a line of sight on regional terrain features, and orient the map properly to North? (Don't always need a compass.) Now, if you have proper lines of sight, use them to draw intersecting angles over your map. X marks your location. Now, anybody here know how to do longitude and lat? (This bearing in mind if you don't have GPS... at least that way we can narrow it down considerably.)
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
SensorArray

Post by SensorArray »

We actually ran into a mining operation so they helped reorient us to civilization and allowed us to use thier phone. Our GPS equipment and maps were destroyed in the fire from the earlier car crash (I was barely albe to save my sensor array) hence why we ended up lost. We were definately followed while on foot during the night. One of them tried to get the jump on us but they meet with several close proximity shots of rock-salt and we promply restrained him. I suspect said individual might be a vampire, I never seen a vampire before but pointy canine teeth and blood shot eyes seem like something vampires have. We told the mine operators that we were bondsmen and this was a quarry and they seemed to buy it so we didn't have to answer too many questions. We're back home now preparing a battery of tests to see exactly what is the mechanism of the supposed vulerabilites to vampires to create more effecient tools to stop them.

What really concers us is that we did pick up a dagger off of this guy , it was probably cermonial and looked like who ever created it wasn't familar how humans hold items. It had the same ouroboros symbol on it though again it look like who ever made it didn't understand geometry in the same sense we do. Anyone else encounter something of this sort?
Bert_the_Turtle

If he was a Vampire then rock salt would not have done anything to him and you wouldn't have been able to restrain him without staking him through the heart; assuming you call lugging around a skeleton with a stake through its heart "restrained."
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Yes...continue to speak of your location. I too will send a "team" to aid you. Just tell me exactly where you are, and I can have them there the help very quickly.
Bert_the_Turtle

Oh Brilliant. Further divide your forces while drawing in people who aren't even involved. Abso-f'ing-lutely Brilliant. Are you the best your Masters could find? Are you positive they want to come to earth? Maybe they just wanted to watch a comedy of errors.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

You and your kind speak with imputence, besides I like to muli-task. I am EVIL, its what I do.
SensorArray

Post by SensorArray »

Are you absolutely sure you want to drag me into this Unnamable? Everything Supernatural my team has encounted has hardly been "super" nothing that a little applied science couldn't figure out. Last guy who said he could raise the dead dissapointed me when he couldn't deliver. So what are you doing? Dispersing LSD into the air and having goons attack them masquarading as mosters?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Dumbass is what you do go soak your head in Holy Water.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

SensorArray wrote:It had the same ouroboros symbol on it though again it look like who ever made it didn't understand geometry in the same sense we do. Anyone else encounter something of this sort?

No. When I have a question like that, I usually run it by KT. I'll ask him next time I see him.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

perhaps an artifact from the ancient ones? in shinto the oldest legends are of the creation of the 1st kami. but the legends always have the kami as being "created". maybe what you found is something from those that created the kami. the oroburous is a symbol of eternity and or immortality. the odd geometry is perhaps a sign that the creator(s) are from a world with more directions available than long, lat, alt, time.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.

Return to “Community Outreach”