The Police Fatality Incident

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Anthony

The Police Fatality Incident

Post by Anthony »

Earlier Cipher had written:

Well, I was listening to my police scanner today. Not good. I must have called it down upon us. Turns out it was incredibly foggy last night. The weatherman today was saying it was worse than San Francisco ever gets. Anyways, they had a cop on the scanner calling a code 30 (officer needs help - emergency) apparently a patrol officer had lost radio contact last night when he was patrolling in Milwaukie, OR. near Elk Rock Island. During low rain conditions there is a land bridge that you can walk across. There had been a report of a 10-91c (injured animal) so the cop (Phil Lancaster) went to check it out. I guess they found his body this morning. His patrol car was missing a door and the engine block was about 20 feet behind the car. Lots of empty pistol casings were found at the scene. It appears that besides his entire ribcage being shattered the attacker decided it would be a good idea if Officer Lancaster could see what was going on behind him(read head completely twisted around on his neck). Odd thing was, nobody heard the gunshots, no tracks were found, and why didn't the police station think it odd that he didn't check in?

i had stated i would speak of this in another posting. As i had stated, i was called in by a contact. He knows I "check" in on the weird stuff. Mostly it's psychotics that have "vented". I generally get away with this as a pyscologist/medical advisor to the police. Let's just say there were several shaken officers today. I was somewhat surprised myself. The unfortunate part of this whole case is the media confusion over the incident. it has been written off as a hit and run cop killing. The "evidence" supports this theory. The door has been recovered from the river bed near the road. The front of the car was smashed and the engine block ~ 20 feet from the car. An elderly couple had called the 10 - 19c, but also called in wondering if the police were going to respond. I did not have the chance to talk to them. Nor have their names been released. officer Lancaster was a horrible site to behold. Offically he was his by the other car and thrown from the vicinity of his vehicle. Unoffically he was messed up by something strong. He had fired his gun at least 5 times ( I saw 5 casings) and his night sticK was shattered. Cipher is correct, there is a legebd of a mudman out here. I'm doing some research (along with the Hawthorne Bridge incident) but am running low on sleep reserves. I decided not to bring Opie out here later. He gets very disturbed by grusome murder sites. as he puts it, he "sees" what occured. Sometimes he freaks just walking downtown. Anyways, one other clue, my contact let me see a fragment of what appears to have been a dark brown digit and talon. This was collected about 15 minutes later by the Portland FBI. Damn they were quick in coming out this time. I'm going to start carrying some protection. Things are heating up out here. Any cryptozoologist out in the NW region. Drop a line casue I need some advice. On both cases actually.
The amount of history and knowledge lost is unimaginable. All because man will not accept he is not the only sentient being on this world.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

Damn F.B.I., always hiding the truth. I've got a friend who's got some how would you say it "unique skills" when it comes to computers. I'll see what he can find out about the evidence. Luckly it wasn't foggy last night.
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
alias

answer

Post by alias »

oni bad, oni not far, I help. ohoh shoes untied byby
rainbow, fruit flavers
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Due to Opie disappearing, this case is on hold. Unless Sean or some one in the area wishes to take it over. If not, I'll resume it once Opie returns home.
The amount of history and knowledge lost is unimaginable. All because man will not accept he is not the only sentient being on this world.

Return to “Agency Voice”