Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Doctor Boggs

Re: Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...

Post by Doctor Boggs »

All good thoughts Brutal but don't forget, ya don't wanna tip off the family until the time is right. Or ever if ya never find anything suspicious.

There's a few other things to look for to. Any pets? Do the neighbours avoid the house? Curtains drawn during the day? So many small things that could stick out if ya just know to look.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Brutal

Post by Brutal »

Done properly I doubt they would be the wiser but you of correct, she doesn't want to be noticed.
I don’t pretend to be a saint or a hero, or a good-person for all those are but just empty words. I am just a man doing a job that was paid for. And may HEAVEN ALL MIGHTY help the thing that gets in my way.
WWVLD?
Grace

Post by Grace »

I've passed all my information on to Cessiel. It's his problem now.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Logan

Post by Logan »

Still lookin for a payin gig?
Cessiel

Post by Cessiel »

Nemesis wrote:I've passed all my information on to Cessiel. It's his problem now.

And as with any other problem of mine, it is now resolved. Or did you all think I was idle all this time?
I can help.
Although perhaps not in the way you would want or could imagine.
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

Grace,

is there any more information on this therian that can be shared?
Grace

Post by Grace »

What would you like to know, exactly?
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

In general terms, information that can lead to the therian and others like it. In addition to any information about your own personal experiences with therians.

If you are willing I would like to contact you using phone or Skype for an interview.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Well, I did check into it after Cessiel claimed it was dealt with. The whole family had a tragic car accident while en route to their cottage up north. Cessiel can't be talked to about his part in this matter as he too is dead now.

I have dealt with werewolves several times. Usually at range but a couple of times close enough to smell their bad breath.

I suppose we can arrange a phone or Skype interview. I have been pretty bored of late.
-Oscar Wilde.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

You know, I think it's odd that Momma felt it necessary to use an anti-material rifle for this job when she already had excellent success against werebeasts using a .337 LM.
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

Excellent, I will make the arrangements via private message with you shortly.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Oh yeah. I just about forgot about this.

She killed a Raksasha. A demon, not a Therain. The family were all innocent mind controlled puppets who were part of the monsters camouflage.

Cessiel dealt with it by murdering them.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury