Hoax?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Cybermancer

Hoax?

Post by Cybermancer »

Looks like a group of young men have discovered something rather odd. The markings on it are in English suggesting either government or corporate involvement.

The eyes and teeth suggest a predator. The multiple limbs that taper off into stub digits are rather unusual and fairly in effective. The fact that the tail apparently drags along behind it suggests that it may be some sort of hold over. Although given all available evidence. it appears to be aquatic or amphibious.

As a naturally evolved animal, it appears to be unsuited to survival on this planet. As a genetic experiment, I wonder what the researchers were hoping to accomplish with it. Some people think that genetic research is the new nuke but really there is so much good that can be accomplished. Experiments such as this can only serve to sully the field.

If anyone has any additional information on this, I'd appreciate seeing it. I've already started looking into it myself. Perhaps it is just a hoax. That is what I hope, anyway. I fear otherwise however.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."