Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Lazo members, I have arrived be at the station in about 1 hr. need to do some searching.

unnamable are your prepared to die?
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

You are all more courageous than I gave you credit, but bravery and foolishness go hand in hand.

Come then deciples of Lazlo, only a handful of you though, bring your worst. We are counting on it.....

As for you FATE it is time you met yours. We will meet with you, face, to face, to face.....

We know your comrades will be waiting in the wings, but does not matter. Bring the whole entire Society if you must. We welcome a challenge.

I, we, are waiting deciples of Lazlo. Come to me if you dare.
I will see you burn in the fires of Entropy.

We will meet you in the old graveyard beyond the dark woods.
do not keep me, us, waiting.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Fate I will Meet you there. Then the unnamable will know he has lost.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Crosshair MT wrote: Oh and Bert next time please include a brief on where you lay those explosives. I almost set one off for you, not a good idea for me.

I just don't leave them laying around. It was probably a parachute flare rigged to a tripwire.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

BOOM

Post by Razor »

You know, that sounds like a pretty nifty idea, I hadn't thought of a locational alarm/alert out of a flare. *usually relies on the sound of a grenade going off after having the pin pulled by aforementioned tripwire*
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Might have been, sorry I was not exactly in a good mood after my landing this morning. So let's get to making some weapons.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Eric Eland

Found things

Post by Eric Eland »

Things are not right, not right. The people left everything, food is cooked, drink poured, things left undone. The shade snakes are the only things left, most avoid me, but that one, nasty one, bigger then the rest, followed me around, through the town, into the woods, it talked to me, hissed Lazlo, don’t know why. The northern wood is broken, between here and there, someone tried to hide the break, but it is there, great evil and power flows from it. The girl came there, followed me, she spoke, said a bad man took everyone, Hollister, Molly, everyone, said we need to get molly back, and that the angel protects the station from the bad man, the man who comes soon, then the little girl vanished.

I will be at the station, thinking, waiting, listening to what the others know.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Bert_the_Turtle

Thanks Razor I thought it was a pretty clever idea. We used to coordinate with artillery or the Air Force that would use it as both a signal and a marker; telling them when to open fire and where to hit.

Crosshair, yeah, had I hurt my knee and still had to walk into town under those conditions I'd be in a bad mood too.

Eric, yeah the town is a mess and it does seem like everyone just up and vanished. I lost track of you when I went to follow ya.

So anyway guys, I had one of those visions yesterday. And when I woke up I had this glowy stuff. Eric said it was magical and later said it could be used to make stuff but I can't get it to do anything.
fate

Post by fate »

All those society member in town, come to me. I’ll be headed down the main street. I can feel its presence, I believe I know were it is. We don’t have any more time to waste. There are dangers in the town but we will face them together, we must in order to reach where The Unnamable resides.

Unnamable I will….WE will not make it a secret where we are at, your beast’s lifeless bodies will mark our wake. We come to face you.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Fate give me a few minutes, we have a nasty suprise waiting for the S.O.B. Meet at the station.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

I am with you.
fate

Post by fate »

It is good to have you with me Mr. Greydawn. Crosshair MT follow when you can.
fate

Post by fate »

I know where he is! In the graveyard in the woods outside of town. I have seen the place in my mind. The beasts will no longer harm those who walk with me. Stay close and move fast.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Sorry I haven't been keeping tabs as to what I'm doing but I'v been checking some things out in the station and whatever's here is really playng with my secondary vision so to speak.

Bert: if your going to be setting anymore wire traps or alarm systems down come see me, I have something you might find intresting.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Well I limp along to catch up to the group and hand out some blades to the folks interested, have daggers and a few katana style blades. I also have about a dozen clips of .45 ammo, don't waste it it'll put a good look on the ass' face. I say we do this as a unit, try not to get broke down past trios.

Let's go kick some evil's ass.
Eric Eland

Be right there

Post by Eric Eland »

I will come, but I do not like this, not at all.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I'm there and things are getting stranger, Bert before you go Check the Van behind the station you may find some intresting toys.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

One has returned to host, transcribing message before return to combat stage.

Field is full of low-grade enemy units. Destruction provides easier and swifter returns than consumption. Multiple variables detected. Noted nexus location ploted for future refrence. Corrupted house noted, plotted as likely target point. One returning to combat stage, will attempt to enter corrupted house. Further notes made as waranted.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Aww this can't be good.

Don't think anyone here's going to be killing any big bad monster soon and I have the oddest of feelings we might of lost holister aswell.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

The Unnamable wrote:If you so desperately want a piece of me Mr. Long....

Pieces are all that will be left of you when Bert and my student are done, Mr. Arawn.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm not gonna be going with you guys to the meeting point. I'm gonna go do some Recon and maybe a little Search and Destroy.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I wouldn't count Holister out just yet particularly depending on what he may have found in that vault he was talking about early. Just a feeling.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

SHIT! Need help, NOW!

There was a Dybbuk attacking the girl's spirit. My wolf went to intervene, and two more showed up!

Please hurry, he says he smells two more in the wings... He can't read, but he's at a street corner where a lamp keeps flickering out, and glows reddish when it flickers on!
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Difficulty controling host from distance. Moving to intercept. Druid, prepare self.
Eric Eland

Expeditious advance

Post by Eric Eland »

I will come, hurry, fast as I can, maybe you have a plan? I don’t have a plan, maybe think of one before I get there, should probably think hard.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

KT I think I know where you mean I'll be there directly
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Thanks, guys... I thought we were gonna be down one girl's spirit and one wolf for a minute, there. Very nice improvisation on everyone's parts.

My wolf will stay with you, Eric. He says he likes your aura.

Thanks again, sorry for the raised alarms...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

KT found the place caught up with Eric along the way I know how to deal with Dybbuck Started nailing them with some Hollow Point 12ga slugs made for some nice holes that don't heal that fast. Got one with a clean head shot that really ruins their day.
Eric Eland

Much trouble

Post by Eric Eland »

Don’t like those Dybbuk things, cause much pain. The little girl is safe, she seems to follow me, all about the town, and the wolf following me too, sharp teeth, I don’t think I will try to pet it, then the shade snake that talks in broken words, don’t know why everything shows up when I am around, may need to give it some thought. Things seem to be moving faster, so many pieces, so little time.
fate

Post by fate »

I’ve met with him…and might have made or situation a bit worse. It just raised about 20 of my former adversaries. They will be much more difficult to deal with. Have no mercy on them, none of them where good men. Some deserve to die twice.

Holister found something that can hurt it. He took it from the vault and some how he got it through to us. It’s in the station somewhere. The thing is I have no idea what it is. Has anyone seen something a bit strange since they’ve been in the station, besides the hoards of evil that is.

Mr. Turtle, it said you know more about Azoth then you’ve been telling. Please tell me what you know. I have to know weather or not to believe what it’s been telling or not.

I’m on my way back to the station.

Return to “Agency Voice”