Hikers Vanish in Michigan Upper Penisula.

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Holister

Hikers Vanish in Michigan Upper Penisula.

Post by Holister »

Ok, lets see. Hot off the "Cryptid Wire" we have a series of bizzare disappearances in the area of Michigan's upper peninsula. According to this here article we have three hikers who have gone missing in the woods up there.

As it turns out, sevreal other persons, including one park ranger have also gone missin', but due to "inclimate weather" search patries have yet to uncover what happened.

One witness, a hunter who chooses to remain anyminous caims he saw a white furred, man-like creature carrying off what appeared to be a human body clutched in clawed hands.

Local officals have dismissed this witness as unreliable, but I don't know people. Local native american legends speak of a creature they call The Wendigo living and huntin' in those parts. Plus the game in that area has been dwindled this winter by "unknown" reasons.

A local paper is offering a $1000 reward for proof of the creature's existance, and the families of the missin' hikers is also offerin' up a reward for any information as to the whereabouts of their loved ones.

Ok fellas, this sound right up our alley. Any takers?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
RAVEN

Re: Hikers Vanish in Michigan Upper Penisula.

Post by RAVEN »

All of my agents are busy on other assignments. Rebooting the After Midnight News Agency has left us severely short-staffed. I haven't seen a winter-themed monster yet this season. If someone were to volunteer to investigate this and write an article, I will buy it. If it's good, I'll offer a regular freelance position.

Someone does need to sit this beastly cryptid down for a long talk. White fur is sooooo twentieth century.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Last Moon

Re: Hikers Vanish in Michigan Upper Penisula.

Post by Last Moon »

Has there been any follow up with this situation?