Bigfoot and UFO's?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
DarKnyht

Bigfoot and UFO's?

Post by DarKnyht »

Just found this article online. It talks about a diary from 1888 that recounts Native Americans telling a man about how the "Crazy Bear" was brought to the "Big Woods" by a "Small Moon".

So if you are a fan of both Bigfoot and UFO's, this should be the story of your life (at least until someone somehow manages to prove one or the other exists that is).
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Eilonwy Solstice

Food animals? That’s a new one; though not as alarming . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Food animals? That’s a new one for me; though not as alarming as some that I’ve heard.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Jackie Berry

Re: Bigfoot and UFO's?

Post by Jackie Berry »

Though I try to keep an open mind this seems kind of silly to me.

Food-animals? I can't help but laugh. I can think of no logical reason that anyone would try to breed a food-animal someplace where the native fauna would be extremely hostile toward them.

Then again, aliens would have very alien minds as well.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Jackie Berry wrote:Though I try to keep an open mind this seems kind of silly to me.

Food-animals? I can't help but laugh. I can think of no logical reason that anyone would try to breed a food-animal someplace where the native fauna would be extremely hostile toward them.

Then again, aliens would have very alien minds as well.
Took the words right out of my mouth, JB.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

The connection between Therians and the moon is well established. Ursine form Therians are likely responsible for a number of Sasquatch sightings. This myth could be an attempt to explain the connection.