Join Us.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
The Unnamable

Join Us.

Post by The Unnamable »

Being that I am a fair man, I make this offer once, to all those of you amongst The Society that do not wish to suffer the same fate as those fools in Maine.

A war is stirring in the shadows of this world. Soon that warwill stain the street red with the blood of the non believers. Why be amongst them.

So I ask you now to join my cuase.
Join with us, and know power like that that you have never know.

Those that fear me will follow me, those that oppose shall DIE! I have spoken, the choice is now yours.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well I guess I'll have to die.

Of old age.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

What now your trying to make us laugh ourselves to death are you that desperate, Oh how the foolish have sunk even lower.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

This is merely the last-ditch effort of the desperate.

Those of us who are, or who have pawns, in Maine are obviously on the right track.

Come Solstice, it won't matter. Arawn and his minions will die. I'm already working on a ritual for it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Desperate...perhaps. I never though to consider that. But only those with smething to loose become desperate. Besides I have nine hungry mouths to feed, and a buffet of 5 billon to prepare for. You still do not get it do you....

Tick tock gentelmen, tick tock.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

You know I would be more intimadated if not for the slip up in the Stop searching post. If a simple country sherrif, by Holister's own words, is causeing you so much trouble then you are doomed. Because for all the people like us in the world we are the minority. People like Holister are the majority in this world, and this means your death.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Willie Long

Re: Join Us.

Post by Willie Long »

The Unnamable wrote:Join Us.

Fuck You.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Eloquent as always Willie! *High-5's Mr. Long*
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You seem to be getting a decidedly Negitive response, I think you need to get a clue and either give up or if you really want to disapiont us kill yourself.
Razor

Kill yourself

Post by Razor »

slowwwwly....
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

So brazen....even t the last. I will see you all dead at my feet only to be raised to have your lifeless corpses march in my army.......speaking of raising the dead.....hummmmm, so many old adversaries, so little time.

Thank You gentlemen, you have given me a devious idea.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Bite me dumb ass, I ain't dead yet.
So why don't you suck on down a holy hand grenade an' choke on it.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bearshaman

Join Us

Post by Bearshaman »

I believe that the others have made it quite clear on the attitude. I just have one more thing to add. You may have a toe hold in Maine, but if you try and get any further, we, meaning all of us in the society will quite gladly reduce you to a smoldering, slimy stain that we will gladly piss on.

Oh, and have a nice day.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Toe hold....Bearshaman if only your pathetic society of inept hunters and investigators knew of my agents in New York, LA, Washington, New Orelans, and Mexico, it would make even the best of you cringe.....but you don't know, and you never will.

Hahahahaha
Bert_the_Turtle

If we didn't know about them before we do now. And I can almost guaruntee some of us did.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

DAM IT......Ok, who spilled the locations of our agents...very well, Ill just slay the lot of you worthless minions...what do you mean I did, I would not e so stu.....(pause), DAMN IT. Lousy viewing sphere. (Blast) Ok, I feel cleansed, oh, and get me a new minion in here.

Consider yourself fortunate, you are obviously not aware of my genius, power, and vast legions.
I will conquer your meager society. I may have underestimated you before, but now I ......(pause, followed by whispering) DAMN IT!!!! Then get more zombies...

I have to go...er....I have evil to do.
Bert_the_Turtle

The Unnamable wrote: "...my genius, power, and vast legions."

Three Strikes. You're out!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh I think that something can be done about those agents of your's thanks for the tip.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Holister wrote:Bite me dumb ass, I ain't dead yet.

Damn, yours is a "voice" that's good to "hear". Dante had me worried for a minute.

But I've gotta say, I'm really not all that surprised to find you're still kicking. I told you to go out and prove what we small-towners are capable of; I'd hate to think you'd disappoint me in that.

Hang in there, bud, we're all in there with you in spirit, if nothing else.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Det_Gillhouly_PD

Post by Det_Gillhouly_PD »

The Unnamable wrote:my agents in New York, LA, Washington, New Orelans, and Mexico, it would make even the best of you cringe.....but you don't know, and you never will.

Yea, I think those ass clowns my team and I rolled up in Seattle this morning were your “agents“. Oh well I am sorry, wait no I am not. Oh and I wouldn’t worry about that old abandoned church they were using, we took care of that also. By the way I thought you would like to know someone that looks kinda like me killed 4 of them himself. You might need to get some more competent help there sir. Just thought you would like to know.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:*High-5's Mr. Long*

*High-5*

Arawn wrote:my agents in New York, LA, Washington, New Orelans, and Mexico, it would make even the best of you cringe...

I ain't seen nothin' yet.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

You mean this clown actually posted a "Minions Wanted" thread here? Why is it that the idiots of the supernatural realms always post here?
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Don't you just love it when they tell you their every weakness and strength? It's like they don't feel complete unless their cryptic threats give us enough information for us to track back and use to destroy them.

Every day I thank god that my enemies are nowhere near as intelegent as I am.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Your lucky this is a free site where everyone/thing can post its mind. Personally, I cant wait to see your mind....

.... splattered by 12 gauge, silver buckshot!
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

Holister wrote:Bite me dumb ass, I ain't dead yet.

somehow the fact that anyone other than me would say this seems intensely wrong... :?
I'm not dead yet.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Hey Arawn......

" Bring Out Your Dead. "

And now for something completely different.

Happy Huntin'...
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

The Unnamable wrote:DAM IT......Ok, who spilled the locations of our agents...very well, Ill just slay the lot of you worthless minions...what do you mean I did, I would not e so stu.....(pause), DAMN IT. Lousy viewing sphere. (Blast) Ok, I feel cleansed, oh, and get me a new minion in here.

Consider yourself fortunate, you are obviously not aware of my genius, power, and vast legions.
I will conquer your meager society. I may have underestimated you before, but now I ......(pause, followed by whispering) DAMN IT!!!! Then get more zombies...

I have to go...er....I have evil to do.

Okay, I'm still waiting for the point where I'm suppossed to be quaking in my boots in fear. Agents? Does that mean I get another selection of people trying to kill me over here? By the way, you soundl ike that mullah wannbe I ran over with a pinto the other day.

Come on, so far the human element is more scary then a slacker hiding on the these boards. See you guys later, got to do something with the bomb in the pinto I stole...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok I really want to hear the story behind the Pinto now.
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Ah, the pinto incident. I got a tip off from a source about a carbomb getting ready to roll out into the streets to cause the ususual death and mayhem. Fortuntely, I was in time to get to the car before it got to the final destination. No you probably won't hear about this incident in the national news, chalk it up to the extreme street violence you see in Baghdad today.

This intials getting out of my cab and going to the car and opening the door and pulling the driver out. I get in and hit the gas, yes, I know there's a live bomb inside waiting to go off. Bin Laden-hate child is yelling at me and going for this cellphone. Oops, he probably didn't forgot we got devices that can negate cellphone transmissions in a small area. I have one of these turned on. I love the cool toys.

Then there I go, racing down the streets causing cellphone outages. This should be the end of the story but dumb-bell decides to steal the cab and race ahead of me to cut me off. He's a smart one figuring out I would go for the highway to get away with my porloined IED. There he is cab blocking my side of the road and him walking to the other side drawing a gun out to blast away at me.

Naturally, the only gunning I do is my foot to the pedal all the way to the floorboard of the car. I have to duck the spray of bullets while keeping the car from going out of a control and avoiding flying glass. I feel a sicking kathump and scratch one gunman.

Remember he shoot all the glass out of my car. Well, the momentum kicked him over the hood and partially into my car. Luckily passenger side.
Yeah lucky me, I got a terrorist with his legs sticking out of the broken windshield of my damn car.

Nothing exciting in my life when compared to fighting monsters and stuff. Really. I drove him down the highway for a mile before turning off and kicking him out in some neighborhood.

Only good thing is I got a bomb off the street and a free cellphone.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ok I like it, keep up the good work and stay safe and good luck.