Xander Hills, PA- preservation society

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Zander Hill

Xander Hills, PA- preservation society

Post by Zander Hill »

To the Lazlo Society,
I have come here for two simple reasons:
First to find answers to many of the strange occurrences of the city of Xander Hills. and second to share the vast amount of information I have uncovered with those who will use it most. Let me start by stating I am the mayor of Xander hills a town in Northern Pennsylvania that come in to prominence during the end of the civil war. During the war the city was a battle zone for the last month of the war. Both sides lock in bloody combat in the city streets. When the civil war ended in 1865 Xander hills was one of the last places to stop fighting. After a month long siege when the war ended both sides relized thousands died for no reason. Historians argue that the city held no real value to either side. Some say the battle officially never occurred. As to why the battle started, why armies from both sides found their way to this region no one knows. What is known that from 1865 -present day Xander hills has been a hot bed of "unexplained incidents".
Second as you can tell I have a vested interest in the city, as I am a direct descendant of the towns founders. I have no talents in the area of the supernatural other than an obsession to find the truth. I have been in office for a year now, when I began looking into the historical archives I found more than I bargained for.
What I found fits the description of the DR room. Where I found it disturbs me most. The locked basement of the Xander hills public library. Rows and rows of case file boxes of mostly haunting and possessions. Now recently sightings of Werewolves, vampires and other manner of creatures. These cases go back over 150 years and increase in frequency and number.
I need to know for the safety of the residence if anything is known of what brings so much activity to our city. I ask the help of any Lazlo society to please come forward with any information you may have. I have learned that some of your members may have long been visitors to our home. I call on all who would to share information with me and I shall do the same for you. I can only hope who ever started the Xander Hills Dark room doesn't stop me before this information can be put to good use. Please contact me in secured courier. Addressed to Xander hills -preservation society.

Thank you,
Zander Hill
~Xander hills Preservation society
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I am a private investigator and may be able to help you uncover the truth about these "Mysteries of supernatural"occurounces. You may contact me anytime at 1-800-NOT-REAL
Nick's Mind
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Mayor Zander (if that is your real name) I found it very hard to believe there are any cover-ups about anything. How is it possible to cover up a mystery that isnt there.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What the . . . you got a case of the MPD there Nick?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

No I was looking for a way to get to the mayor because if you read in another post that he is what I suspect to be a lunatic who goes around pretending to be a werewolf which doesnt help with the propaganda already spreading through here.
Nick's Mind
Zander Hill

Post by Zander Hill »

To The Lazlo Society,
I need to clear the air on the city of Xander Hills. I have not come to the society to post any conspiracy theories only to try and use the information I have access to try and offer answers to others like the citizens of Xander hills who find themselves in a similar situation. It should be clear by now the people of our fair city are dealing with our particular situation as best they can. Xander hills is home to thousands of skeptics & psychics. Those like Mr. Mind find solace in rationalization, in the safety of the illusion of normality that is Xander Hills. On the other side or the high population of Psychics like Miss Lore which have come to the city over the past century to deal with the things which are swept up under the carpet of Bureaucracy. My concern is for the rest of us. To those who are quietly picked and disappear without a trace. I ask the help of The Lazlo Society, Please help me bring these files representing thousands of cases that have been rationalized by those who share Nicks Mind set to light.
To those in the city of Xander hills let me be clear I am the mayor and I realize that my position makes me a target to whoever started our town’s darkroom. It also provides me a small amount of protection being that I am a high placed public official any action to silence what I know must be done carefully. I am not speaking paranoid just truthfully. I whish those who think as Mr. Mind did not need to fight so hard to sleep at night, but hey do. This attention, which has been drawn to me, only lessens the time I have to share this information. I hope some of the Lazlo society can help me get some of these files out of the city before my term as mayor ends.
For the record I am not psychic in any way, nor am I a werewolf or demon of any sort. If any have read my letters they will know I have never made any such claims contrary to Nick Minds on personal paranoia about me.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Of course you wouldnt claim to be a werewolf or other demon that would just be stupid.
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So . . . somebody going to make a trip to PA to sort this thing out?

Delta Sierra
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Why bother, it would be a waste of time. You'll only encourage him and provide for his salary with tourist dollars. This is pure Barnum circus baloney and it looks like they already sent in the clowns. All he's preserving with this society is his nest egg on the back of paranormal obscenities.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hey, if the guys a hack and a fake I think he should be exposed and properly punished.

If it's real, then the situation should be dealt with.

In either case, someone's going to have to investigate.

Delta Sierra
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Debunker wrote:

Why bother, it would be a waste of time. You'll only encourage him and provide for his salary with tourist dollars. This is pure Barnum circus baloney and it looks like they already sent in the clowns. All he's preserving with this society is his nest egg on the back of paranormal obscenities.

When I was a member of the Apostolic Penitentiary, I was once sent to Xander Hills to investigate a case of demon possession (this was about 15 years ago). The case did indeed turn out to be a fraud, the work of a local family trying to get into the papers. However, there was definately 'something' not right about that town. I think it is quite like the town of RavenRoost (where I currently reside and work), which is a vortex of paranormal activity and energy. Things just seem to be drawn here. And to Xander Hills.

I do remember being denied access to several rooms at the library by a nervious looking librarian. One whom I'm sure was packing a piece. And then there was that thing I spotted behind Bonzo's Burger Barn and Spare Rib Palace.

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Father Arden wrote:And then there was that thing I spotted behind Bonzo's Burger Barn and Spare Rib Palace.

Father Arden
A bum looking for a bone to gnaw on?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Kolya wrote:
Father Arden wrote:And then there was that thing I spotted behind Bonzo's Burger Barn and Spare Rib Palace.

Father Arden
A bum looking for a bone to gnaw on?

Not unless it was a bum wearing a fur coat with a six foot long barbed tail...

Father Arden
Zander Hill

Post by Zander Hill »

To the Lazlo Society,
I have received several replies to my letters and I thank you and welcome any who will visit our town. Although some of the replies have of course been the usual skeptic arguments. I am glad some of you are at least willing to listens to our cries for answers to the questions that have plagued our city for generations.
However I fear with all this talk of my being personally deluded my have removed the original intent of my letters. As Father Arden can attest to there is a large locked section of the library that contains a considerable amount of paranormal files. I know it will be a risk to any of you who offer assistance in this matter, however I have arranged a sale of excess books in the city to raise money for our city. This will I hope allows any who are willing to come to Xander hills under the guise of prospective buyers. Please contact by secure courier if any are interested and I will make arrangements as far as travel and accommodations. I thank you for any assistance you can offer.
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Zander Hill wrote: As Father Arden can attest to there is a large locked section of the library that contains a considerable amount of paranormal files.

Actually I don't know that...what I said was that I was not granted access to several locked rooms...I may have ideas about what was behind those doors, but I can't say with certainty it was paranormal files...

Could be Civil War gold for all I know...

Father Arden
Lore Mayfair

xander hills hot bed

Post by Lore Mayfair »

I have been in Xander Hills only a few weeks now but I have noticed the strange occurences through out the city. I have been looking into the history of Xander Hills and feel that it may have something to do with the amount of people dying here during the civil war. A local book store owner also has told me that we are on a small nexus point. Whether or not that is relevant I am not sure because i am not an expert in that field. However i have noticed that people and things die here but don't go away, it's like a trap. Also there are a lot of "sensitives" that are called to the area and come to investigate that eventually find themselves unable to tear themselves away.

I would also like to say that while i have been here I have found no evidence that the mayor of Xander Hills is anything but that. A man who holds a position of some authority, not a fraud or a werewolf or anything else. He is just a man concerened with the well being of his citizens.

I do not expect to, but if I find any information that proves me wrong about the man than I will post it

-LORE
Last Moon

Re: Xander Hills, PA- preservation society

Post by Last Moon »

This sounds like an interesting place.

Return to “Classifieds”