A Hunting We Will Go...

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Grace

Re: A Hunting We Will Go...

Post by Grace »

Miss Solstice,

Here would be:

Deimos wrote:

That is neither here nor there. The only reason I am posting now, is because my team and I are in Snoqualmie Pass, Wa. Population of 202 by last census. The people for the most part seem normal, but when we arrived that night, one of my team saw a member of the advance team working in a diner as a waiter. The advance member didn't seem to recognize us, and almost acted like he was in a trance.

Or, in other words, a world of hurt. I wonder if it's too late for someone to help him?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Eilonwy Solstice

We both know that could be false . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Nemesis wrote:Miss Solstice,

Here would be:

Deimos wrote:

That is neither here nor there. The only reason I am posting now, is because my team and I are in Snoqualmie Pass, Wa. Population of 202 by last census. The people for the most part seem normal, but when we arrived that night, one of my team saw a member of the advance team working in a diner as a waiter. The advance member didn't seem to recognize us, and almost acted like he was in a trance.

Or, in other words, a world of hurt. I wonder if it's too late for someone to help him?

So he says. But we both know he could be lying.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Point conceded, Miss Solstice.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

everytHing is finE here. you aLl should come and visit. nothing dangerous here......very Pretty here. all is beaUtiful. come See.
To error is human, perhaps its time to try and forgive
Grace

Post by Grace »

Mr. Diemos is sending us a message.

The last one was HELP.

The first one, doesn't make sense to me.

MNDOLAR

Can anyone else make sense of this?
-Oscar Wilde.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I need to check some reference matieral, I have read that name some where. At least I think I have, alot of my concentration has been shot here last few days.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You know, if someone is sending messages in an apparent code because he's afraid he's being monitored, talking about it openly here is probably the last thing we should do.

There was a couple of times that m word has been kicked around, have a look back at some of the older posts, search function might help.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Technocrat

Post by Technocrat »

Hmmm.

Well, in Nemesis' defense, what was being done, exactly? Was it being discussed in private anywhere, really? Besides, what do you honestly expect from a noob to the paranormal?

Frankly, I applaud someone who claims to be a mercenary but tried to help out without asking for compensation.

Besides, what danger is Diemos in, that he wasn't before? At least now, people might become aware of the situation and react.

Also, a search of the word "MNDOLAR" only produces the post that Nemesis made (and now this one). What other 'M' world are you suggesting people do a search for?

Cryptic talk does little to shed light on a situation.

And when dealing with the forces of darkness, light is exactly what you need!

So, if there is anyone who can help finish unravelling this mystery, please do so before it is too late.

In the meantime, I think I may start packing my gear for a trip to Washington state.
Secrets for sale. Cheap.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Doesn't anyone here have a government contact they can tip off about this situation? A whole town acting weird (well, far as we know anyway) and now Diemos team going funny in the head? A bit of heavy handed government inquiry might spook whatever it is behind this into going some place quieter, like back where it came from.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Doctor several here do have government contacts, heh a few here work for the government. So it is a safe bet someone has taken notice.
As for if anyone is going to take action, well it would be foolish for them to post their intent, and give the bad guys a possible warning.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

All too true Shadowstalker. Course, that's why I just chucked out a vague observation and suggestion instead of asking what was being done. :wink:
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Technocrat wrote:Also, a search of the word "MNDOLAR" only produces the post that Nemesis made (and now this one). What other 'M' world are you suggesting people do a search for?

I'd suggest using mindolar.

Here are some of the better posts.

From Kei

From Ghost Spider

Really strange thing for me is I found a post referencing a database entry about Mindolars that my geek set me up with back in the day.

I just checked my database and the entry on Mindolar says "Thanks for all the fish."

I don't know who messed with my computers, but they is gonna pay.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

Thank you for the suggestion, Mr. Caliburn.

It proved quite enlightening.
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Glad to provide some education once in a while.

Delta Sierra
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

no...all is fine. please, eliwoyn come USING and visit. but not IMPLANT ron. hannah come and visit. konthaak come and visit, TO leave your sword, you won't need it here..all is pretty and OVERIDE good. very beautiful and calm. skeptic don't come. 9 8 1 22 5 1 3 15 13 16 21 20 5 18 9 13 16 12 1 14 20 20 8 1 20 1 12 12 15 23 19 13 5 20 15 3 15 13 13 21 14 9 3 1 20 5 24 9 20 8 3 15 13 16 21 20 5 18 19 1 20 12 15 14 7 4 9 19 20 1 14 3 5 1 16 16 1 18 5 14 20 12 25 9 20 9 19 2 12 15 3 11 9 14 7 19 15 13 5 15 6 20 8 5 13 9 14 4 3 15 14 20 18 15 12 20 8 5 13 15 14 19 20 5 18 23 1 14 20 19 20 8 15 19 5 23 8 15 19 5 23 9 20 8 16 15 23 5 18 20 15 3 15 13 5 19 15 9 20 3 1 14 3 15 14 20 18 15 12 20 8 5 13 20 8 5 13 20 15 16 15 23 5 18 9 20 19 5 19 3 1 16 5 8 15 13 5 14 21 11 5 20 8 5 1 18 5 1 4 15 14 15 20 3 15 13 5
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

19 15 18 18 25 9 12 5 6 20 13 25 14 21 11 5 19 9 14 13 25 15 20 8 5 18 16 15 3 11 5 20 19
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

DAD!!

Hannah

PS: And you tell me to be nice to people.
I will be who I chose to be.
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

Broken free of its control the f*cking monster. Sent strike order out. With any luck this town will be a crater by end of the day tomorrow. Shame about the innocent people, but sometimes you have to cut your losses.
Grace

Post by Grace »

I am a cold blooded assassin for hire.

And you sir, send shivers up my spine.

But hey, you'll get it too, right?
-Oscar Wilde.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Oh I see, it's a joke, ha bloody ha Diemos. Good lord, some people's sense of humor.....
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Best hope it is a Joke, or Diemos may find himself being hunted.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Newbies..... :roll:

If they could do what they are claiming, they could of found a better solution to their problem instead of taking what looks like the easy way out.

Edited to clarify my point so there is no misunderstanding.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Diemos

Post by Diemos »

We were able to keep the bloodshed to a minimuim. We were able to retreat from the area with only 15 civillian casualties. The beast apparently has fled the area, as we were unable to locate it at its previous hiding area. The unfortunate victims were used by it as a stop gap measure to escape our Rightous Vengence.

We are trying to track the beast to its new lair and finish the job. With a little luck we will be able to find it and finish what was started. Anyone who wishes to assist is more than welcome, as long as you are human. Any non-human assistance is not wanted, needed or will be tolerated.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Diemos wrote:We were able to keep the bloodshed to a minimuim. We were able to retreat from the area with only 15 civillian casualties. The beast apparently has fled the area, as we were unable to locate it at its previous hiding area. The unfortunate victims were used by it as a stop gap measure to escape our Rightous Vengence.

We are trying to track the beast to its new lair and finish the job. With a little luck we will be able to find it and finish what was started. Anyone who wishes to assist is more than welcome, as long as you are human. Any non-human assistance is not wanted, needed or will be tolerated.

I once said something very similar on here. That can be a hard and lonely road to walk in this line of business.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

Diemos,

I am interested in arranging contact with your R&D team to see if there is a useful exchange of ideas possible.