Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

So after I arrived around 2am and unloaded all of my equipment into the Station and began doing a routine check on everything. Nothing was damaged or lost on the ride up.

Flashbangs, Frag Grenades, Stingball Grenades, Grenades for my Grenade Launcher, 2x AK-47s, 1x M16A1, my Browning .50 Calibre Machinegun, an assortment of small arms, thousands of rounds of ammunition, plenty of knives, etc.

If anyone needs this stuff just ask. Oh, and all of it is twice blessed: Once by a Rabbi and once by a Priest.

Everyone calls you Paranoid and Nuts until they need the stuff you've been hording.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Eric Eland

Willing to search

Post by Eric Eland »

I will go and look for the people and bad magiks with you. Maybe we should find what the mad magick is doing, maybe find the nexus, strong magic place what will be, would like to have one to myself for a solstice, oh well. Why is a sword out in nowhere, need to find why, too much to do, not enough time, I will follow with you all, what are we going to do.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Pretty much there folks just a bit out of town now got held up at the airport trying to get my passport and then the taxi giving me a lift here decided that he wasn't going to take me all the way (mainly because I couldn't pay him enough but thats not the point) anyways be there in like, 10, 20 minutes top if I'm still walking in the right direction which by the looks of things I am.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

See you when you get here.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

I see that more of you mice have come. Very well, but I am far from being unfair. TURN BACK NOW! or face the consequences. Continue to oppose tour will and you all suffer more pain, ore sufferng, and more deaths than any mortal mind could conceive.

(BBOOOMMMM)

Ok, who amongst you set the trap, was it you Mr. Calbur, or perhaps you Mr. Turtle. It matters not, my legions are easily replaced (dramatic pause follwed by whispering). It would appear you all are not worthy of any more of my greater minions, just the Dybuuk will do nicely.

As for Holister, the fool is no more. His death at the hands or my minins is inevitable. He shall trouble me no longer.

Again though I offer one final chance to flee, before my legions flood into your world and tear you apart, body and soul. And do not be surprised if you find the fair Celeste Darken with her teeth deep in your throat...she belongs to me now.

HAHAHAHAHA.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You seem to be the one with problems, not the least is a high opionion of your self maybe you are the one who should release the people you've taken and call it Quits, because we have only started to mess with you.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Then it shall be you I first feed to miss Darken Shadowstalker. I think I would find that rather amusing.

And as for astute observation, I do not have a soul any longer. I am mearly a vessel, for my the will of my masters.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

We shall see all things in time and right now time is not on your side, but not much else is either.
Bert_the_Turtle

The Unnamable wrote: It would appear you all are not worthy of any more of my greater minions, just the Dybuuk will do nicely.

In other words I blasted all your better beasties into smithereens.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Okay at the station and my feet are killing me, hate walking.

Anyways once I get a look over my equipment somebody can tell me what they want me to do and I'll get around to doing that.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Another mistake you have made is you have given your NAME you forget that is a problem for your kind or did you think that would not be a issue.
Bert_the_Turtle

Anyone in Maine with manufacturing skills of assorted kinds? Shoot me a PM.
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

The Unnamable wrote:And do not be surprised if you find the fair Celeste Darken with her teeth deep in your throat...she belongs to me now.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Your going to have to give me more proof than just your words as there's no way I'm believing that Celeste would fall to you.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

The Unnamable wrote:I see that more of you mice have come. Very well, but I am far from being unfair. TURN BACK NOW! or face the consequences. Continue to oppose tour will and you all suffer more pain, ore sufferng, and more deaths than any mortal mind could conceive.

You still don't get it, Jack.

When critters like you represent, you start a timer going. That timer measures how long you have before badasses from Dr. Lazlo's Society arrive to fuck up your shit.

The timer's done yo. We're already there, and we've never lost. Bert, Cee, Dante, Eric, Fate, Holister, and Shadow are there now. Crosshair, Huntress, KT, Pendragon, Razor, Ron, Shang Li and I can be there in hours.

This is our world, motherfucker, and you can't have it.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Bert_the_Turtle

Damn straight Willie. And to quote John Paul Jones "I have not yet begun to fight." Although, I really enjoyed my opening Salvo.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

An annotation. My physical form has been properly sealed in it's present location, so that there is little risk of my loosing my corporial self as I procede to act.

My full self will be moving to your location shortly. Be advised, while the Druid understands my nature and this aspect of my being, you will probably be uncertain as how to react to this. I will attempt not to strike at you in my unsealed state, so if you find somthing of void in the area that is not striking at you, do not strike at it. I have little restraint in returning attacks against those that begin them, so do not run the risk of striking first. I would not wish to devour the souls of my alies.

Until more is to be reported.

-Geist
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Hello Mr.Long, I see that another mouse has come to taunt the cat.

You mentioned those foolish enough to be here when I unleash Hell, and those who are to cowardly, much like yourself, to make an appearance. Probably wondering how to save their own necks from the executioner's axe.

But by all means, who I am to refuse to keep the rest of you mortal fools from attending yur own funerals. By all means please come, and bring as many of those other cowards with you if you dare.TYou and theothers will die like the rest.

Its not you and your allies can reach me anyway. And the only one who actually do me any harm, is a mere mortal man with no power of magic, or even his weapons. That
foolish sheriff will learn the true meaning of pain soon enough.

(grumbles under his breath as to how he survived this long is beyond me).

If you so desperately want a piece of me Mr. Long, I suggest you crawl back under your rock and hide like the rest before I take you n your offer.
Holister

Post by Holister »

You truly are a stupid one aren't numnuts. The reason I don't die so easily is cause you got my niece and I intend to get her back, long' with everybody else.

See they quick work of your Bal-Rog...(heheheh). I may be out of ammo, and not have a leg left to stand on, but as long those guys (& gals I would imagine) are there, fighting you every step of the way. I will do eveything I can to sabotage your plans.

Long as I got this mirror thing that lets me communicate with thereal world, I can warn em to your plans, that is when I know what they are.

PS: You really shouldn't leave your private vualt unlocked...found me some nice new toys to play with.

Time for some hardball dumbass.

Keep fightin guys, ol
Holister is tryin'.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

AARRRGGGHHHH.....

(what do you mean that mortal got into the vualt, find him and slay him. If gets that back to their world this war will be over!)

Why won't that man die! What...what do mean the viewer was on. They did not hear that did they. GGRrrrrr,
just turn it off...Im going to slaughter some minions right now.

He'll never reach you....don't get your hopes up.
Eric Eland

Must find the problem

Post by Eric Eland »

There is much magiks here, done something, doing something with the people, the town. I am going to go look for it, hope it stops, scary bad evil magics. Going to look in some of the buildings, for people, magic, monsters, maybe look outside of town, find where the magic is strongest. Will try and not be gone long, don’t like to be outside the station, can feel too many things out there, don’t know what some are, good, bad, don’t know, but they are strong. Be back and tell you what I find.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Eric keep that damn Radio on and If you need any help you call out. I'm doing another look around the town as well.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well I can't go with both of you so I'm gonna follow Eric. When we're done I have something to show you guys.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

COURTESY NOTE: Remember everyone you are in a nexus point, a big one. Just remeber to adjust youselves accordingly.
fate

Post by fate »

You all think to stand against him alone, that your powers alone will defeat him. Swallow your pride and do not let his words bring you to anger, that’s what he feeds off of. Rally too me and we shall stop him. Only together shall we succeed. Everyone come to the station and from there we will come up with a plan.

Unnamable I know how to stop you. I call out to Azoth for the power to strike you down! From my hand shall come the wrath of Azoth. If I have to die to stop you then I will consider it the price I must pay for my sins.

If you are the traitor, my eyes will see.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate I am no fool I do not seek to face this thing alone, but as Eric said there are things here that should be checked on, and we still have people coming. Also if you were observing me you should know I do not act out in blind rage, anger is not a fire to me it is a coldness that focuses and makes me more dangerous to my opponents not to myself. At present our Host has only annoyed me with his Prattle thou I should thank him every time he runs off at the mouth he lets more slip. Oh and let us not forget you were not the only one to have a vison I know of who or maybe I should say what you speak.
fate

Post by fate »

Unnamable I want to meet with you. I want to see you, face to face. I want to look into your eyes. Name the place, name the time. If your afraid to meet me I’ll understand.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

What was this before about not taking things on alone fate.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I think I've got it. It's not anger this thing feeds on... It's a demon that feeds on despair and fear, much as Bloodbane's Nebuchadnezzar feeds on pain.

Watch how you call on Azoth... This name is unfamiliar to me, and sounds uncomfortably close to Azatodeth the Destroyer. Call on it only when you feel you must. I had the vision, too, while I was at work, today, and it's kept me thinking since then. I can't sleep, tonight. (Gonna ruin my day at work, tomorrow...) I remember the name Azoth, but I can't for the life of me remember who said it. It may be another of the ancients...so be careful.

Holister, keep it up. Show them the tenacity us small-towners have. Make us proud.

Hell, make *me* proud.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bloodbane

Post by Bloodbane »

Uh, guys? Uh, hi, this is Mitch, Jake's (Bloodbane's) hacker friend.

I, uh...I think Jake needs help. Like, a lot of it.

I know I shouldn't be, like, using his account and stuff, but...I think what happened is what's generally classified as "a bad thing".

This whole thing with that Elliot guy has really, really been bothering him. Even more than the thing with that demon Nebu-whatever. And now that this stuff has been going on, he's been even more bothered than usual. Then early tonight, he suddenly doubled over, holding his head. He let out this scream of rage, screamed something about getting out o fhis head, then grabbed his hat and ran out, jumped on his motorcycle and was gone.

I dunno if he's goin gto Maine or whatever, but this prolly isn't a good thing...

I'd'a posted sooner but I coulnd't figure out his password and stuff.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Well I made it in finally, not that nature did'nt try and stop me. Don't try to claim credit for that Unnamable, if you did it I should not be sitting here in the station replying to this thread. My idea was to do a low level drop in with my equipment, after hearing what was wondering the surrounding area I did not want to fight my way in. Every thing went fine till my chute opened, then a serious wind ripped me back out of town. On landing my left knee took a hell of a time to decide it was done for this outing, I think I may have torn some ligiments. I had to work my way in on foot and avoid the things roaming around out here. My gear landed exactly were I wanted it, off by about 25 feet it was on the station roof.

Oh and Bert next time please include a brief on where you lay those explosives. I almost set one off for you, not a good idea for me. As soon as I get some coffee I am getting to work myself, Hey Shadow meet me in the station when you can I have a few ideas to bounce off you.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)