I Goofed

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Gabriel Matthews

I Goofed

Post by Gabriel Matthews »

Hey guys! Ever since I got back from Tall Pines Asylum I've been having some...err... issues. The worst part is they're my fault and I should have known better.

Anyways, so we had just split up to find an exit to the Asylum and so I walked along, alone through the dark corridors. Walking along I could hear shuffling, bumping, and all those wonderful sounds that send chills down your spine. Now eventually I found my way to the exit which was of course locked shut. So I'm about to turn back around and regroup when I hear Carter crying for help from one of the nearby doorways. I was about to run into the door to help when my gut started telling me not to. This feeling just told me to turn around and go back the way I came. Of course I didn't do this and walked through the doorway into this room. So I flash my flashlight across the room, the floor and the walls were just covered with blood. Blood splatters, blood in the symbol of pentagrams, upside down crosses, stickmen, and I just lost it. I ran back out of that room when I heard this voice laughing. It wasn't quite a human voice... I can't describe it but it didn't sound human. After I ran out I shone the flashlight into the room but none of the blood or the drawings were there anymore. I ran back to the rest of the group after that.

Now since then. Even the drive back home I've been having experiences. At first I thought it was just paranoia from my experience at the Asylum. I'm very much so sure that it isn't the case anymore. Here's a point form of some of the strange experiences I've had.

- Small (around 3 feet) shadow figure following me around. Always in the shadows, no discernible features.
- Not restricted to any one place. I can leave my home, I could be walking around at night and see it hiding behind things near me.
- Having nightmares more frequently.
- I know something is actually there. I can feel emotions. Like... not my own, but it's like I can feel an anger, but it's outside of my body. If that makes any sense.
- I've woken up to plates and glasses breaking in the kitchen.
- I was recording a song and when I was touching up the voice track I came across what sounded like laughter. The same laughter I heard at the Asylum.

This is what makes me believe that the two are connected. Now I'm not an expert on entities, ghosts, spirits... whatever. I will be doing some research and I'll keep you all updated.

Gotham Witch

Re: I Goofed

Post by Gotham Witch »

Sadly, I just noticed this - being out of country is bad for keeping up on Lazlo.

Has there been any breakthrough on this, Mr. Matthews? Forget that. Is everything going alright?

"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen

Return to “War Stories”