Looking for Room Mates.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Cybermancer

Looking for Room Mates.

Post by Cybermancer »

Good day all.

I've recently finished having a new home in Richmond Virginia rennovated. It's a spacious place that sits on about 20 acres of land in the upscale Church Hill area.

Dr. Boggs has already agreed to move in and has even chosen his suite. There are still two more suites available and about ten more rooms besides.

State of the art modern living meets old school surroundings. Highlights include a high-tech security system.

Rent will include three meals a day and full maid service.

Inquiries here or by PM.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Doctor Boggs

Re: Looking for Room Mates.

Post by Doctor Boggs »

I realize it's already established that I'm in, I just wanted to chime in with a vote of confidence for the idea. It's a great place, especially for those of us who travel a lot and might like a decent spot to hang our hats from time to time.

The more the merrier folks!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

If you have rooms available then I would like to rent one. It would be cheaper that staying at hotels in the area. And it does seem like I am in that area more often of late.
Let the Darkness fear, the Slayer still walks the night. And nothing shall be safe from my wrath.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Too bad I'm not going to school in VA.

That and I'm sure Dad would have a fit about the idea of me moving into a house filled with men.
I will be who I chose to be.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok since Ronny Boy hasn't I feel I must point this out for him.

Too many of us in one place at one time isn't tactically smart because it gives our enemies one target to attack us at.

Im sure he'd throw in somethin' bout a gun or two and maybe respond to Hannah at this point too. But he'ld have a point. Hope ya' folks have a good security system.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Slayer,

There are still two suites available. Both have spacious bedrooms a walk in closet and roomy private bathroom. One faces south towards the driveway and road while the other faces north, overlooking the pool and tennis courts.

Hannah,

I can certainly understand how your father might react negatively to such a living arrangement. Good luck at whatever institute of higher learning you wind up studying at.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Cyber,

I would like to get the room over looking the tennis courts if possible. The view sounds nicer than the drive way.
Let the Darkness fear, the Slayer still walks the night. And nothing shall be safe from my wrath.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Welcome aboard Slayer, we can have drinks in the parlour to celebrate ya moving in!
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Do you have a gardener or handyman? Would you be willing to trade room and board for such services?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

There is no gardener at present. We would certainly welcome such in exchange for room and board and a modest salary.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I shall come then. It will be a pleasure working with your staff. I should arrive sometime next week.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I may not be here when you arrive. Still, I shall be sure to let the other residents and staff know you're coming. You'll be working under the butler as the house and grounds are largely his responsibility. Any tools in the shed that you are unfamiliar with, he can certainly instruct you in.

I'm afraid that there no more suites available as the third is now occupied. However, the individual bedrooms are 15' by 15' and there are community facilities for anything you may require.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the Manor.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Glad to hear you're coming Master Li, I look forward to making your acquaintance in person.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I know somebody who might be interested. Give me a couple of days to find out. Right now I'd say there's a 33% chance she'll go for it.

In the meantime, I took it upon myself to contact Skeptic and see about getting the girl Pariah to say there under adult supervision. He felt that she would stay only a couple of days until something happened. A long shot but he promised to try to get in touch with her to at least run it by her. But apparently we should not count on it happening.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

This Pariah is more than welcome if she wishes it. But I can do little to nothing to detain her if she herself does not wish it. Let me know how it turns out and we'll make the arrangements.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea I wasn't suggesting for a babysitter. Skeptic advised strongly against it but said he would try to contact her. Today he has since informed me that Pariah is nowhere to be found ("even by Peter").

The first girl I mentioned, however, is willing to move in. Her name is Alina and Sasha will PM you the details within the next few hours.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

The garden is very nice, I believe that both it and the arborium will respond wonderfully.

The room really is too much, Mr. Cybermancer, I was shocked when your butler told me that it IS one of the servant's quarters.

The building and grounds definately have their own oddities, I was being watched in the garden today, although I could see nothing there. I am pleased, and surprised to find no evidence of mice or rats - how do you keep them away in a building this old without having a large number of cats roaming the grounds?

Thank you again for the position, I will do my utmost not to dissapoint.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I would appear that the previous owner of this account and owner of the house mentioned in this thread will be handing possession of said house over to me in the near future.

I may have to go check this place out for myself sometime soon.
Grace

Post by Grace »

I always wanted to see that place. Mind if I tag along next time you're out that way?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Sure thing, Grace.

I'll be headed out that way sometime before the summer ends. Maybe August.

Return to “Classifieds”