Hello.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

My most sincere apologies for my failure to post. I observed the dropoff, and recorded the event. I have a tape of the conflict from a 3/4 rooftop position. Anyone who desires a copy has only to ask. I hope that a study of the footage will yield further answers.

A psychic agent tailing me. How original. I can't even keep track of all the snoops, mundane and extraordinary, on my case these days. It is no matter. I can take care of myself. In fact, your failure to observe several key players here has showed me that your previous "director" was an incompetant oaf.
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown
Razor

Pass it down

Post by Razor »

Elijah, I'd like to take a look at what footage you have. PM me for details.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
fate

Post by fate »

My apologies for not responding sooner but as I’m sure you all know I’ve been tied up in Maine. Please allow one of my agents to pick up a copy of the tape, it could prove most valuable to our investigation. I’ll send agent Brush considering he already knows where you are. Don’t worry he’s one of my most trusted men.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetn's Mr. Fate.

I know that we's never met as of yet, and that theres some people with a porr misconception of you suit types from the gov'ment. I may have been one of them...but having seen you action, well, from where ever the hell here is anyway, I like waht I see. You ARE a good man Mr. Fate and don't let no other smart mouth, swa'd off probee tell ya different. I think if moe gov'ment fellas were made of the kinda stel you were, Ild vote more often.

PS: Thanks for lookin after my town for me...when I get back from here wih my niece and the rest of the town's folk. Im buyin you a round at The Brick.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Hello again Mr. Fate, and those members of The Society.

You are closer to the truth than you relize. It is disturbing what one might find when one scratches the surface. They may like what they see.

Ever wonder how plans to attack The Society came off so smoothly. How I was able to pinpoint my prey with little effort.

There are those amongst you who are my loyal deciples. Through hatred's eyes I see all.

Be seeing you.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wait, did you actually accomplish anything by attacking our members or their families? The only place you've had any success is on a soft target in the middle of nowhere where the vast majority of your force is gathered.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

fate wrote:KonThaak= Agent Bogyman
Willie Long= Agent Bruser

Are these dudes still tailing us?
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

He said they weren't. My guess is that even if they had been, right now they'd be just a TAD busy with what y'all are doing up in Maine, right now.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.