Prophecies and Portents

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Re: Prophecies and Portents

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, well until they listen and sedate her or at least put her in restraints it's definitely a possibility.

They should do the same with me too.

At least they have curtailed our ability to wander freely. Still unfettered computer access? What gives?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

I think they've been trying very hard to give us as much freedom as possible, given the circumstances.

It's not like they have a legal right to hold us so if we don't cooperate with them, what can they really do? Not everyone is as hardcore as you, Ron.

As to the content of this thread.

So I guess there was a train after all, but I wasn't on it.

A lot of this was a mystery when you first started babbling but now I think we've got all the important factors figured out.

I can say this much with confidence.

The killer is no longer anyone's cat's paw. If you wan't someone dead, you're going to have to do it yourself.

I doubt you'll have much problem getting your hands dirty, will you?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well at least I've had good company.

A few more pieces have come together for me too after talking with some of the others.

I think that we'll be making sure that this vision plays out a bit differently from what is written. I've long been of the opinion that destiny and fate is just another way of describing the consequences of our choices.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ok, i'm lost. What the hell is going on?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Grace

Post by Grace »

What's got you lost, GS?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Whatever the hell you guys are talking about. Killer? Train?

I am totally lost.

WWVLD
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Cessiel is the sort that likes to couch things in vague terms so he can twist and change meanings. There was a train. It hit me. I survived, much I am sure to Cessiel's disappointment.

The killer is Darcy. She tried to kill me, through no fault of her own. It was an urge that persisted for some time. Apparently Cessiel had seen the possibility and was rooting for it to happen. Rather than plainly saying, "Hey guys, I think there's a chance that maybe Nemesis is going to try and kill Cybermancer for some reason." He choose his way. Because his way, he can claim to have tried to warn us and thus maintain a thin disguise of being on our side.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, say so and I will try to satisify your curiosity as much as I am able.

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, the river was probably the river where Nemesis shot Mr. Blue in the face (much to her delight, I'm sure). He survived (much to his delight, I'm sure).

Since Cessiel's pretense is up and he's gone into hiding, there's no further need for subterfuge on this particular matter. It would have been better had we not been forced to reveal that Mr. Blue was still alive though.

So don't feel bad for getting confused, GhostSpider. There has been deliberate deception a foot on both sides of this issue.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So Cessiel is a bad guy?
Didn't see that one coming. Course, anyone who talks in cryptic riddles scores major annoyance points with me.

WWVLD
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I don't beleive he self-identifies as being a bad guy. But from our perspective, he is manipulative and decietful. Worse than that he was recently reported to kill one of our own by a reliable source.

So yes, he's a bad guy.

And I agree on the annoyance points for oh so many reasons.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Bad guys rarely believe themselves to be evil. They see themselves as being misunderstood.

Who did he off?

WWVLD
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

The person he murdered was known as Technocrat here.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Shit, so he was the one who did that. When we find him, lets cut his tongue out first.

WWVLD
Rowan

What if he has something we should hear?

Post by Rowan »

Wouldn’t it be more prudent to get him to talk, first?
Cessiel

Re: Choose carefully.

Post by Cessiel »

Cessiel wrote:Kings are always vulnerable to Queens but only rarely to pawns.

But Queens also must face choices and for the White queen there are possibilities three. One choice will reveal the Red King. There is only a pawn for the second choice. The last choice will lead to the Black Knight and his squire.

It would seem that a King did turn out to be vulnerable to a Queen after all. A repeating theme actually but I digress. Still I wonder and am reminded of this:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

Time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Now is a time for many things.
I can help.
Although perhaps not in the way you would want or could imagine.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm going to forecast the future for you Cessiel.

Soon will come the time when we come for you.

Delta Sierra
Technocrat

The Time for Choosing is Done.

Post by Technocrat »

Cessiel wrote:To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

Time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

Time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

Time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

Time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Now is a time for many things.

You are not the only only with the gift of sight, Cessiel. You are reading this now because you were ready to preach upon your pulpit. To condemn others as sinners and witches. From your righteous high horse you were going to damn those that have cavorted with vampires, devils and shape changers. You were going to beg them to change their ways. You were going to tell them that you helped destroy the Dark Goddess once before. And you were going to offer a truce to share what you know.

There will be no truce. The Devil may come for all of them but he comes for you as well. And if the Queen of the Night and Air returns, how much worse will it be for you if she heralds a new age presided over by her Mistress?

Do you know who I am yet? Do you wonder why I take the account of an innocent you murdered?

You're not the only one who knows things. You who claim to see with the light. But secrets are the domain of darkness. And I know all of yours.

Yes, the Devil may indeed come for all of them. But father, he will come for you. And I will tell him where to find you for much less than 30 pieces of silver.
Secrets for sale. Cheap.
Technocrat

Post by Technocrat »

Oh yeah, I just about forgot.

Cessiel plans on killing Cynthia before she completely transforms. He knows he won't be powerful enough to do it on his own and the list of potential allies for him is much shorter than it was last time.

Usually I charge for juicy information like that. This is the only one you folks get on the house.
Secrets for sale. Cheap.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

To the user of Technocrat's account.

Thank you for your warning, we have been making efforts to protect our family from Cessiel and other efforts to protect Cynthia while we work to find a way to stop the transformation before it becomes irreversible, but a warning about a specific threat is very handy.

If you have an axe to grind against Cessiel, we'd be happy to make some arrangements with you to help give you that opportunity, of course that wil require a certain degree of disclosure about yourself and your motives. That disclosure need not be public of course.

To Cessiel

If you want to prevent Cynthia's transformation, my recommendation would be for you to stay as far from her as possible. Confrontations with inhuman things seem to push her further down the path.

Also, staying away from my family in general is very good for your health right about now.

Delta Sierra